Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bunnyboo

VIP Member
Screenshot 2021-05-08 at 12.21.24.png
Screenshot 2021-05-08 at 12.21.05.png

An employee shouldn't have to ask for the pay that they're entitled to. And the to add insult to injury, Paul is threatening him/her. I can't with him anymore.

I couldn't give a shit about his 'outrage marketing' tbh, he's no different from any usual edgelord. What pisses me off is on social media he acts like a protective and caring employer who puts his workers first, selling this image that the business puts the employees first and treats them very well. And yet how many screenshots have we seen of Paul gaslighting and threatening his staff? They should start to unionise, this behaviour is unacceptable and exploitive.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Evilp

I've lived next door to loud people and it really fucks with your life and it gets to the point that even a small bit of music really upsets you. If that letter is legit he is being a really horrible bully and for someone who claims to care about mental health that's awful. Honestly it's one of the worst things he has done as the neighbours can't just leave the job or not eat in the cafe or whatever. They are stuck with his shite music and voice being inflicted on him. I used to be somewhat amused by him but that's been changing and now I just think he's a cunt

• Heart
Reactions: 32

ShaWei

Chatty Member
Recommending cold water to relieve or resolve depression and anxiety... Would ya go on outta that!! Move over big pharma, Dr. Stenson recommends cold water.. I can come off my meds.
I think he was suggesting it as something to try? He did and visibly appeared better. He’s talked a lot about his addictions and mental health and if he’s finally found something that’s making him feel better, then I’m glad for him.

Reactions: 26

Markbire

VIP Member
This is the tea I am here for!!!! Tell us more 🍵
They had a very open relationship - they’ve always claimed it but I think it was more down to Paul then eventually Jason 😂.

Every time they went to America they would hook up with different guys separately - they would get away with it in America because they’re unknown. Ireland scene is basically incentious at this stage. Everyone knows someone who’s been with someone else. Seen a lot of pictures and videos of them with other men. A LOT 😂. And let’s just say from seeing the videos and pictures - without too much visual for a Thursday morning - safe sex with these random men was not spoke about. An example - I think it was when they where in San Diego wherever they fucked Up the rental car. Jason got rode silly that night by a guy in the hotel 😂

Paul isn’t shy on the apps. He goes for the guys he likes. Not surprisingly - guys early/mid 20’s. Think we spoke for 2/3 mins before he was sending the c*ck pics 😂. I had played dumb pretending not to know who he was and he was slightly offended by that. It was around the time they had gotten one of the rooms done up and he wanted us to “try it out” 😂.

Jason goes older most times - likes the daddy’s 😂. But is actually a nice lad - ok he’s done some stupid shit this year and the obsession with his little sister is a little weird to me. But he’s actually a nice guy. I think Paul treated him like crap and basically groomed the guy because he was like 18/barely 18 when they first met. Paul employed him. He lived with Paul. He basically relied on Paul.

that’s some tea to start your morning. ☕

• Heart
  • Wow

Xena693

I hate to see anyone feeling down but when Paul’s on one of his manic highs he couldn’t give two shits about anyone. He’s harassed his neighbours with noise blaring from loud speakers and megaphones from his kip cafe for months despite being asked repeatedly to stop. He even filmed one poor elderly man who approached him about keeping the racket down.

He’s also attacked countless people on social media over the years and violates his own mother’s privacy on social media. Overall, he’s not a particularly nice person so if he’s miserable maybe he should take a long,hard look in the mirror and ask himself why.
He also has a supportive family, a successful business and no financial worries. He’s also fit and healthy. Plenty of people would happily swap their problems for his. Paul needs to grow up and count his blessings.

• Heart

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Is it just me or does anyone else find their relationship as brother and sister strange?? Especially Jason referring to her as my queen, my icon/bitch etc etc!!

• Heart

Markbire

VIP Member
And what if you cant take it for medical reasons ? I shouldn't be penalised for that and stopped travelling abroad..

Anyway this is a divisive topic so I'll leave it at that...
Well no offence. But if you have such severe medical conditions you shouldn’t be travelling internationally unvaccinated. Like Ireland has gone through 3 lockdowns with the message of we’re doing this a nation to protect the medically vulnerable. That’s you.

No one is forcing the vaccine into you. Don’t take if you don’t want to - just don’t sit there moaning about how you can’t travel now because of it. It’s a personal choice - you’re not being dragged to the vaccination centre by the Garda to get it.

Reactions: 24

Pammy75

Sorry guys, twitter page came back so I put the link up, and then it was taken down again. Managed to get these screen shots before it disappeared again tho!

Paul's lovely to his staff!
The one with the voice note from Paul was him swearing and telling them to "get your fucking act together as the place looks fucking closed"

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Hes a bully... and its good to see a bully being challenged.. and to the poster who mentioned his mental health...he doesnt give 2 shits about anyone else's when he publicly outs them and causes a pile on .. so,he is getting what he deserves in my opinion..

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The thing about outrage marketing and why it works well for Michael O Leary is because he is basically unparalleled in his industry and can say and do what he likes, as at the end of the day people will always want cheap flights and will overlook much of what he has to say in order to access deals.

The white moose is just another ten a penny coffee shop, they offer nothing you can’t get ten steps down the road and so outrage marketing doesn’t work for them because people are more likely to think with their feet and think fuck that prick, I’ll go elsewhere. Also would you really want to be working there/eating there with the potential threat of being put on blast to all his followers for something silly? I think he is pathetic and the fact he thinks he is a genius at marketing shows how deluded he is.

I feel this time he may have gone a step too far but hopefully he has learned a thing or two. As much as he tries to cancel people there will be others willing to share the mic and get him cancelled too. He stirs the pot, pokes and prods all in the name of “outrage” and then sulks and bemoans and writes petty blogs when people do the very thing he apparently intended to do in the first place, which was be outraged.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Paul’s last snaps compared to Jason’s just show that they are a different breed Paul’s family etc are so respectable in comparison now I’m no fan of either of them but Paul is better off without him

DietCoke

To be fair I don't think he said it resolves depression or anxiety but gives you the high that alcohol would. He said it released good endorphins and it was finally a healthy addiction he could have as he has an addictive personality.
I suppose he means it is therapeutic just like meditation etc. A little bit of relief.