Paul Stenson #2 including ex Jason Kidd and the Kidd family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Paul is alright....he's smiling in those photos he posted but you can tell they're not genuine smiles, he doesn't look happy.

Reactions: 12
It kills me to say this but I agree Jason stepped up and was there for him today
Honestly - even though I prefer Jason to Paul. At times I think having Jason around so much is the reason his head is so fucked. Now getting a hotel room for the night with your ex. Who will duck off given the first chance - is playing with his head more then helping him. He’s keeping Paul on a loose string. That he can pull back when he wants.

Don’t remember seeing Paul being out with Jason and Co over the weekend for pride. Maybe Baby Jayson didn’t get his bussy rode over pride and is going to someone he knows will do the job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly - even though I prefer Jason to Paul. At times I think having Jason around so much is the reason his head is so fucked. Now getting a hotel room for the night with your ex. Who will duck off given the first chance - is playing with his head more then helping him. He’s keeping Paul on a loose string. That he can pull back when he wants.

Don’t remember seeing Paul being out with Jason and Co over the weekend for pride. Maybe Baby Jayson didn’t get his bussy rode over pride and is going to someone he knows will do the job 😂
And Paul’s been stuck inside for four days, feeing sorry for himself, he’d do anything not to spend his birthday alone. Plus, like myself, he’s a spendaholic.

Reactions: 3
I’m glad Paul is out of the house but going to a hotel with your ex for the night is an awful idea ! He’s obviously been struggling to get over the break up and then jumps into bed with him. This isn’t going to end well for Paul, Jason doesn’t give a duck he’s only using him …. wait till he tells his therapist 🙄

Reactions: 10
It’s hilarious this time last year he was 40, himself and Jason were together and his birthday hardly got a mention

Reactions: 5
Where's Paul's family no Elaine mam or dad that we can see I wonder has there been a falling out over the stuff he put on Instagram?

Reactions: 7
Where's Paul's family no Elaine mam or dad that we can see I wonder has there been a falling out over the stuff he put on Instagram?
I thought the same. If he had a few days off I’m surprised he didn’t go to his Mum and Dads, especially if it was his birthday.

Him and Elaine aren't following each other on Instagram, not sure if that's a recent development or not though. :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Him and Elaine aren't following each other on Instagram, not sure if that's a recent development or not though. :unsure:
Ya must be very recent that’s how I found her a few weeks ago on it. There must have been a falling out which is why he’s so down

Reactions: 7
Are they all in Achill and he couldn't or wouldn't travel? Business is obviously booming for Paul but something missing from his life and Baby Jase ain't the answer that's for sure.

Reactions: 2
Back to making the stupid innuendos about loving a bit of meat etc. Yes Paul we know you love D. Grow up a man of your age being so childish. 🙄

I mean less then 2 weeks ago he was having a go at the family and basically saying they are the root of his problems 😂.

Maybe they finally decided to hold him accountable for things

Reactions: 8
I mean less then 2 weeks ago he was having a go at the family and basically saying they are the root of his problems 😂.

Maybe they finally decided to hold him accountable for things
About time they made him take some accountability for what he says and he does. He’s a bit old in the tooth to be still so reliant on his parents.

Reactions: 11
My fave thing is last summer he was booting any American that came to his dumb cafe bc they allegedly hadn’t quarantined… but this summer he’s not going to check who’s vaccinated or not bc that would be discrimination

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.