Paul Stenson #2 including ex Jason Kidd and the Kidd family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion:

Paul's Dad is mad but Jason Is glad he still gets tagged as bae for that easy pay €€€

Reactions: 11
Paul mentioned in a Q&A the other day that him and Jason weren’t together at all anymore and there was someone new that came into his life. Now Jason’s back I’d say to try and wiggle his way back in 😂😂
I think the new person is his new trainer not a new boyfriend

Reactions: 10
I can't be the only one who thinks those toasties look absolutely disgusting. I mean I like cheese and that but the amount on those just looks so unappetizing...🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Things are quiet at the White Moose Cafe so Paul has decided to deface his own sign for a bit of Instagram content. Yawn 🥱

• Haha
Things are quiet at the White Moose Cafe so Paul has decided to deface his own sign for a bit of Instagram content. Yawn 🥱
😂😂 Have to admit, we've seen Paul write a few things over the years and I did think it looked like his writing 🙈

Reactions: 5
Do you ever read the comments in his posts. My God the amount of arse licking is sickening. And half of them thinking their so funny. 🤮🤮

Reactions: 7
There is a new one up. Everyone keep reporting it and all his posts. It's irked him now. Let's see him angry 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is he actually sitting there naked on his sofa calling people self-entitled just because they don't want to look at his naked, hairy selfies?? no words

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or is anyone beginning to think that fleekher has no friends. Any young one on insta would be all over insta with their friends. But she seems to only be out with her bro who is at least 7 years her senior and his friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.