Paul Stenson #2 including ex Jason Kidd and the Kidd family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow really? Paul seems like he doesn’t care and seems good Craic with the staff?

Reactions: 3
Seriously he’s my age and he thinks signs like a meme going around last year is funny! Grow the duck up you tweed cap wearing gomey! He is such a twit. Can’t stand him and that new moose shed he’s so proud of makes me put more coal on the fire every time as it looks freezing and makes me cold! What a kip

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fair play to Bearlemon, I would say Pauly is hated in the coffee shop community. Bearlemon is also vegan and a pretty cool place so.. WM makes cheese toasties 🤣 SO origional!!

• Heart
Paul is a businessman and all he cares about is money.
Everything he posts is rehearsed, nothing is spontaneous. He sits for ages in his office thinking about his next fun post and we had to perform whatever he wanted us to do.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Paul is a businessman and all he cares about is money.
Everything he posts is rehearsed, nothing is spontaneous. He sits for ages in his office thinking about his next fun post and we had to perform whatever he wanted us to do.
I hate the way he’s always shoving his phone into the staffs faces to record them, I’d absolutely hate that.

Reactions: 5
Funny, I like Paul when he’s at his parents home. I can’t stand try hard White Moose Paul though.

Reactions: 6
It is in your contract that you concent to appearing on social media. So they know what they are getting into. But I would hate it!!

Reactions: 8
No need for him to put on his stories that he wouldn’t be using Cuisine de France products etc in the cafe

Reactions: 4
He really pisses me off when he constantly films himself being emotional over dogs / talks about how amazing dogs are.. then turns around and makes needless horrible comments about vegans, who literally adore animals hence why they won't eat them ?? it irritates me, and he knows it because he used to always talk about how much animals mean to him, and changed his wording to 'dogs' only after beign called out by a vegan. he really is such a know it all

Reactions: 8
It is in your contract that you concent to appearing on social media. So they know what they are getting into. But I would hate it!!
I remember him saying that alright it was a condition to work there you had to agree to be on his social media, he was interviewing a girl for the reception job I felt sorry for her the phone in her face being interviewed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.