Paul Stenson #2 including ex Jason Kidd and the Kidd family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember him saying that alright it was a condition to work there you had to agree to be on his social media, he was interviewing a girl for the reception job I felt sorry for her the phone in her face being interviewed
I wish I could tell you everything but I’m afraid of what he could do
I think it tells us everything we need to know about Paul if his former staff are too intimidated to even speak out anonymously

Reactions: 8
Why is he having the small businesses coming into the hotel??? Sure that’s the same as having full occupancy. If anyone coming in has Covid, especially this new strain, his whole staff will be taken down....

Reactions: 4
The bleeping red jumper is gonna walk off his mother!!! And the cake for winning a bleeping coffee Comp. He didn’t win it he made everyone vote for him using his drama gimmicks again!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Probably because she owns the hotel and would be allowed to travel check in on the building and maintenance and anything that may need to be signed off on etc. It's for work.

Reactions: 2
The bleeping red jumper is gonna walk off his mother!!! And the cake for winning a bleeping coffee Comp. He didn’t win it he made everyone vote for him using his drama gimmicks again!
It’s not the same one. I’ve been watching closely!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The bleeping red jumper is right!! 😂😂 I think she's a secret Tattler and wears the red jumper for us 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For a man that talks about restrictions non stop he sure does contradict that on Grindr, as he is constantly looking for twinks to hook up with. His profo is a shirtless picture too LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
For a man that talks about restrictions non stop he sure does contradict that on Grindr, as he is constantly looking for twinks to hook up with. His profo is a shirtless picture too LOL
Haha right? The amount of pics and messages I’ve got from him 😂 Sir there is a pandemic 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
He’s a tosser! Asked will I update my land rover the last time! Eh hello I can’t get tax or an nct for my crappy car! READ THE ROOM PAUL! You self important knob head

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.