Paul Stenson #2 including ex Jason Kidd and the Kidd family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t remember that at all, the only thing I remember from that day was that blooming horse and carriage from the Mams house down to the church :rolleyes: the afters which was like the afters of a wedding.
I don’t remember the coat either but the fashion in general was different to say the least! Not in a good way.
The Horse drawn carriage was way OTT.
I can’t figure out if they’re just completely eccentric or have serious notions

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t remember the coat either but the fashion in general was different to say the least! Not in a good way.
I’d say serious notions :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god lads it was rotten dirty with stains all over it same old saying, you can’t buy class!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do they have traveller connections? Not being smart. Genuine question. Just seems the style of the house and OTT celebrations.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone spotted Jason in the netflix series he was an extra in? and i think Rachel was an extra too. Just noticed that it has been released on Netflix

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Looks like he’s set up a spot for himself on IMDB in case he ever becomes famous 🙄
Had to hold myself back from the edit page utter. Triple dare someone to edit it and say loves the cock and sugar baby to Paul v Stenson. 😂

• Haha
Ahhh ffs. HQ. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 he has some notions. The new place is cold and industrial looking. The poor rug was swallowed up in there. And I pulled him on masks ages ago on another platform and he told me they wear them then blocked me. Well guess anyone in HQ today is getting spot and snot dripping down this visor into their food today! 🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Ahhh ffs. HQ. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 he has some notions. The new place is cold and industrial looking. The poor rug was swallowed up in there. And I pulled him on masks ages ago on another platform and he told me they wear them then blocked me. Well guess anyone in HQ today is getting spot and snot dripping down this visor into their food today! 🤢🤢
You might as well have nothing on your face as one of those visors

That poor girl from the cake shop bringing her stuff to Paul! What a waste! Does she not watch him as he hates vegans and tit so he’s gonna be mocking her when she leaves. They all flocking to the bleeping storage unit for publicity. It’s like a storage unit in storage wars. I’m cold looking at it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That poor girl from the cake shop bringing her stuff to Paul! What a waste! Does she not watch him as he hates vegans and tit so he’s gonna be mocking her when she leaves. They all flocking to the bleeping storage unit for publicity. It’s like a storage unit in storage wars. I’m cold looking at it 😂😂
I have tried her stuff, it is SO good. Paul the prick was being a twit about it.

O and FYI visors are being banned in some countries thankfully, hopefully do same here.

Reactions: 6
I have tried her stuff, it is SO good. Paul the prick was being a twit about it.

O and FYI visors are being banned in some countries thankfully, hopefully do same here.
It’s the blocking me on Facebook and calling me a twit and deleting that comment and saying they only use masks then showing a staff member shouting in a visor prob dripping spit into the sandwich for me!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Is that bleeping test taking the piss mocking people without masks! Your bleeping staff Wear visors prob dripping spit onto the sandwiches! No hairnets and you mocking their clothes as well! Sorry you wear balmain!! bleeping idiot!

• Heart
His latest post what an almighty pain in the hole, his own staff aren’t wearing masks. And what has Canda goose jackets got to do with anything, maybe move your new premises elsewhere if those jackets bother you so much. Bet he wouldn’t say that to those lads faces.

Sure he wore Canada Goose himself UNTIL Jason was slagging them on his Insta. Now Paul wouldn't be seen dead in one..

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.