Paul Stenson #2 including ex Jason Kidd and the Kidd family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone questioned it on his stories he said they weren’t open and it was just a demo, has he said where this moose on the loose is?
He hasn't released it yet but if you clicked to order a collection you can choose location. New one is in a business park in Finglas. Thought he woulda moved further away!

He hasn't released it yet but if you clicked to order a collection you can choose location. New one is in a business park in Finglas. Thought he woulda moved further away!
Weird, I think people in Finglas can v easily get to Phibsboro. I don't know why I even care, am a vegan and we are famously not catered for 🤣

I'm so shocked after watching his stories of the moose sandwich being made... the long gel nails and no gloves 🤮🤮 were in the middle of a pandemic.. gel nails, nail polish etc are one of the biggest culprits in the chain of infection. So surprised he filmed that for everyone to see.
It was a demo. It’s not even open to the public yet & when it is open in a couple of weeks they’ll be wearing masks & gloves.

Reactions: 1
It's in finglas. You'd think it would have made better sense to reach a new area a bit away from phibsboro. Like somewhere southside. I almost vommed when I seen the sambo being made with no gloves 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It was a demo. It’s not even open to the public yet & when it is open in a couple of weeks they’ll be wearing masks & gloves.
Still unsanitary. Start as you mean to go on in my eyes. She would have done a HACCP course to be allowed prepare food. So she should know gel nails are dangerous. Physical and bacterial contamination. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I tell ya one thing he has been amazing to keep his cafe open and staff sorted but at what cost to his own mental health etc he seems to replace his need to drink with material things and all that nonsense he does with going viral shows that. Now it’s buy buy buy! I hope it doesn’t become a novelty and cause a lot of heartbreak to others with jobs. Also he’s just an annoying attention seeking bleep! He melts my bleeping head! That newscaster wannabe look and voice and he sounds just like a stupid parody of an actual newsreader! And having power bottom jaaaassooooon there is just painful 🤢🤢🤢

Tried one of his 10 EURO sandwiches today... was quite looking forward to it after all the hype and I was over that side at a doctors appointment so took advantage of being able to go outside 5k to civilisation and was so disappointed it was awful like so soggy and not tasty 😢😢😢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
If I paid 10€ for a sandwich I’d expect a bleeping lift home as well and that’s to cork! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love Paul!!! On a side note does anyone remember Jason's sister christening. Omfg !!!!! I was speechless

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love Paul!!! On a side note does anyone remember Jason's sister christening. Omfg !!!!! I was speechless
Ah c’mon. It was totally normal and run of the mill (joking!) Im following for the Communion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aren’t all christenings like that 😂😂 possibly the tackiest thing I’ve ever seen

• Haha
Tried one of his 10 EURO sandwiches today... was quite looking forward to it after all the hype and I was over that side at a doctors appointment so took advantage of being able to go outside 5k to civilisation and was so disappointed it was awful like so soggy and not tasty 😢😢😢
I wouldn't trust any of the staff there to serve me a vacuum sealed, fully frozen ready made dinner from Tesco to put in my fridge for later than day let alone something they made 🤢

any of them found a mask yet?

They do look like they're overfilled with too many strong flavours and quite greasey.

I just want cheese and bleeping onion! I don’t want to dislocate my jaw trying to ram a bleeping foot off Brie in there! Just cheddar cheese and red onion!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aren’t all christenings like that 😂😂 possibly the tackiest thing I’ve ever seen
The tackiest I’ve ever seen too, even baby jaaaaasons outfit was pure tacky and they all thought they were the 💩. Did baby Jason in drag have her knockers out again on full display for all the world to see that day, can’t remember now. My sympathies to poor the priest.

• Haha
The tackiest I’ve ever seen too, even baby jaaaaasons outfit was pure tacky and they all thought they were the 💩. Did baby Jason in drag have her knockers out again on full display for all the world to see that day, can’t remember now. My sympathies to poor the priest.
She covered them up for the occasion. I just found a couple of pics on her Instagram. The baby daddy was squeezed into a jacket at least 2 sizes too small & I’m still giggling at Jasons suit 😂

• Haha
She covered them up for the occasion. I just found a couple of pics on her Instagram. The baby daddy was squeezed into a jacket at least 2 sizes too small & I’m still giggling at Jasons suit 😂
Jason’s coat was filthy dirty it was vile, anyone else remember it?

Reactions: 1
Jason’s coat was filthy dirty it was vile, anyone else remember it?
I don’t remember that at all, the only thing I remember from that day was that blooming horse and carriage from the Mams house down to the church :rolleyes: the afters which was like the afters of a wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.