Pascale Banks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma Rose has hair like a helmet and spends her life going to events, making awkward reels and afflinking the disgusting amount of freebies she gets sent. There’s not much to separate them but I find Pascale slightly less irritating.
And forever ‘obsessed’ with any new item which you’ll never see again. Constant adds, constantly gifted, constant campaigns flogging Next jeans but you’ll only ever see her in her £200+ agolde jeans!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And forever ‘obsessed’ with any new item which you’ll never see again. Constant adds, constantly gifted, constant campaigns flogging Next jeans but you’ll only ever see her in her £200+ agolde jeans!
Is it bad that I assume that her husband brings in the money… cos she doesn’t do much but try on clothes and run baths 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow Polly sayer? She was recommended on another thread, so I gave her a follow and I liked her at dirst, but now she’s beginning to get on my tits. I think she asks herself some of the weekly style questions… she’s not very inclusive, either. Someone will ask for a wedding guest outfit where their arms are covered. So she’ll recommend a long sleeved dress, but is ridiculously short. Feel like she only aims at very slim girls like herself. Well, you look like Gollum, hun.
She also works for Sheerluxe … were most important staff members are the skinny, blond, posh type with boyfriends/husbands who work in high flying city finance jobs. There is a rave thread about Sheerluxe that is now certainly NOT a rave thread! 🤣🤪

Reactions: 2
She also works for Sheerluxe … were most important staff members are the skinny, blond, posh type with boyfriends/husbands who work in high flying city finance jobs. There is a rave thread about Sheerluxe that is now certainly NOT a rave thread! 🤣🤪
I can’t find the thread. Please can you link it? Thank you… I can’t witch over there 😂

Reactions: 1
Not sure how to do that but it’s not under Sheerluxe sorry - it’s called after it’s owner Georgie Coleridge Cole in the rave section

• Heart
Does anyone follow Polly sayer? She was recommended on another thread, so I gave her a follow and I liked her at dirst, but now she’s beginning to get on my tits. I think she asks herself some of the weekly style questions… she’s not very inclusive, either. Someone will ask for a wedding guest outfit where their arms are covered. So she’ll recommend a long sleeved dress, but is ridiculously short. Feel like she only aims at very slim girls like herself. Well, you look like Gollum, hun.
Never heard of her and honestly couldn't follow her with those brows.

• Haha
I used to really like her but it’s all gone very downhill lately. Definitely asks herself questions. How many times does she need to show off the Chanel sandals, hardly original. She’s even shilling Amazon now FFS, as if she would ever wear anything from there.

I used to really like her but it’s all gone very downhill lately. Definitely asks herself questions. How many times does she need to show off the Chanel sandals, hardly original. She’s even shilling Amazon now FFS, as if she would ever wear anything from there.
That green/gold warehouse dress is terrible!!!

Yes it’s hard to understand where all the cash comes from. It’s a long time since thatchers playing days. Also she was so young having her kids!
I assumed he was some sort of banker , thus the house and that now she earns a tidy income on off her instagram. I’m always amazed at the lifestyle

Her post about her kids wanting to hang out with her ! Ffs shes taken them shopping in supreme ! Spoilt teens more like !