Pascale Banks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so cringey.
Pascale Love - you were at a Pandora event. Hardly hanging out in hipster Dalston.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ. Just seen her latest post with that beautiful camel coat she’s wearing. BUT you don’t:

a) throw on a Chanel brooch with it - just NO
b) wear it with a floral wispy skirt - NEVER
c) wear a cardigan (unless completely invisible) under a coat & that cardigan is so Dot Cotton NO
d) wear clumpy boots with the whole ensemble SERIOUSLY JUST DON’T

She seriously has no style does she?? Embarrassing
SOMEBODY GET HER A STYLIST

And that stupid chav brooch is similar to the ones the shop girls who work at Chanel wear. She’s bloody thick

Last edited:
That’s what I thought too……but no proof of that. Anyway she looks a horror. Somebody get her a stylist

She literally never stops with the "preloved" stuff! Amongst other things up for sale today is that orange Rachel Stevens/Oasis coat that they all raved about so much - new with tags. 🤷‍♀️ The collection launched 2 weeks ago! Why not just say no thank you, I've got lots of lovely coats? You must have known you weren't going to wear it. I'm not sure why but I found this really sickening. Possibly because the collection has so recently launched so it seems even more crass and thoughtless than usual? I'm not sure whether to laugh or scream as another influencer craps on about sustainability whilst engaging in such needless over consumption.

But don't worry, Pascale went over to paper straws last year so the planet is safe. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she ever actually wear anything that Oasis give her to plug , so much comes up for sale on her Preloved selling page with tags still attached 🤔

Reactions: 3
State. And she loved similar in black at Christmas, they're awful.

What bugs me most about Pascale is that she doesn't know that the word "too" exists. My eyes bleed a little each time she writes to instead of too 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve just realised I’ve had Pascale and emmarosestyle, who used to do a fashion thing with Louise Redknapp, mixed up for years. I thought they were the same person 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve just realised I’ve had Pascale and emmarosestyle, who used to do a fashion thing with Louise Redknapp, mixed up for years. I thought they were the same person 🤷‍♀️
Emma Rose has hair like a helmet and spends her life going to events, making awkward reels and afflinking the disgusting amount of freebies she gets sent. There’s not much to separate them but I find Pascale slightly less irritating.

Emma Rose has hair like a helmet and spends her life going to events, making awkward reels and afflinking the disgusting amount of freebies she gets sent. There’s not much to separate them but I find Pascale slightly less irritating.
Emma’s job is to cock about on the internet all day online shopping pretending she’s a stylist.

• Haha
Does anyone follow Polly sayer? She was recommended on another thread, so I gave her a follow and I liked her at dirst, but now she’s beginning to get on my tits. I think she asks herself some of the weekly style questions… she’s not very inclusive, either. Someone will ask for a wedding guest outfit where their arms are covered. So she’ll recommend a long sleeved dress, but is ridiculously short. Feel like she only aims at very slim girls like herself. Well, you look like Gollum, hun.

Attachments

Does anyone follow Polly sayer? She was recommended on another thread, so I gave her a follow and I liked her at dirst, but now she’s beginning to get on my tits. I think she asks herself some of the weekly style questions… she’s not very inclusive, either. Someone will ask for a wedding guest outfit where their arms are covered. So she’ll recommend a long sleeved dress, but is ridiculously short. Feel like she only aims at very slim girls like herself. Well, you look like Gollum, hun.
I don't know her. What's the deal with the 'brows?

• Wow