Pascale Banks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess you just have to chuckle at the performance. Now Wallis do the perfect active wear. "Totally obsessed" enthuses the Sweaty Betty brand ambassador. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone else see the Insta stories of Pascale and her obnoxious friends at the Next A/W preview event last night? They remind me of the worst cool-girl crowd at school, always trying desperately to be centre of attention whilst everyone else in the room is rolling their eyes at them 🙄

Reactions: 2
I shocked she’s been out partying loads and then is stupid enough to be kissing a newborn on the lips 🤯😳. I know so many peeps who are vaccinated but still getting mild Covid. So irresponsible

Reactions: 2
So all the gifted Oasis clothes that she’s also paid to advertise are up for sale on Pascal's pre loved … loves them so much shes selling them with labels still attached 🤔

Reactions: 1
Ha ha, love these photos, because what is the point of them other than look at my labels, look at my labels! :D
A little bit crass perhaps but well done, babe...or whatever. (y)

Goodness. Just seen her latest post. What an utter chav - all those labels shouldn’t be worn at once. No class - looks like a bridge & tunnel person

As Coco Chanel said herself “Before you leave the house, look on the mirror and take one thing off.” “It is always better to be underdressed.”

not covered in labels!

Reactions: 3
More pushing of the "preloved" stuff this past few weeks.
"Surprised this is still available!" Oh, do one! It's an ugly secondhand PU coat.

Reactions: 4
Is she on a let's catch Covid mission? Crowded club, drunkenly snogging friend etc. I thought she had anxiety about going out. Seems to have wonderfully cleared up on all these London trips. I wish it was so easy.