Pascale Banks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the chid Parisian folk staring at these desperate housewives as they got louder and more intolerable through the evening 🤣
And I definitely feel that at some point we’re going to get a bland little story from Pascale about how she and her husband have amicably split, still best of friends for their boys, respect our privacy blah blah blah

Attachments

Reactions: 4
And I definitely feel that at some point we’re going to get a bland little story from Pascale about how she and her husband have amicably split, still best of friends for their boys, respect our privacy blah blah blah
For sure. Bet her management 🤣 ( rolled my eyes whilst writing that). Have told her to hide it for now. How sad.

Reactions: 1
Yes definitely something going on. There has been a few things lately, She mentioned the other day that her step Dad took the boys to football, she always seems to be sat on the sofa alone and on her last post she's replied to thefashionable
plan .. thanks for being my wing woman :unsure: x

Reactions: 3
She’s smoking too, her and coral whatsherface. Does feel a bit out of sorts of her perfect exercise and skincare posts.

Life is one big party for Pascal at the moment. Also has she morphed into mum life styled, they look like the same person !

Reactions: 4
Is that what the ring cost? Holy duck. Will that heal her broken heart? There's no way in HELL herself and Neil are still together.

Life is one big party for Pascal at the moment. Also has she morphed into mum life styled, they look like the same person !
She is out yet again tonight, that’s been almost every night this week and for the last few - she can’t seem to stay home at the moment, definitely seems to be giving off newly single vibes!

She is out yet again tonight, that’s been almost every night this week and for the last few - she can’t seem to stay home at the moment, definitely seems to be giving off newly single vibes!
And also she posted some not so cryptic meme about letting go of negativity or some such veiled dig. She’s just flying from one blogger event to the next drinking every night taking by all the freebies life is throwing at her. That ring wasn’t even her style I don’t think but your always going to take diamonds right.

I can’t see the ring?! was it a story?

I feel a bit sorry for her if this is true. I always thought her husband was rather attractive. 🙊

She's a bit try hard with the nights out and drinking constantly. I'll be amazed if they're still together. No rings, no cringe daily Iggy shots/stories etc etc. Hmmmmm...... something is not right chez Banks!

She’s got a totally different social set nowadays hasn’t she. Wonder when she’s going to make the announcement that her and Neil have split 💁

My liver is aching with the amount of drinking she's doing. I can't imagine how the down days are..... they've definitely split.

Her stories looked sleazy tonight with her boozing on the bed. Alcohol in every shot it’s a bit much, surely brands don’t like that