Pascale Banks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I asked her if the items that she tags “PR products” are gifted, as I don’t think that’s clear - which it should be under the ASA rules. And guess what? She blocked me. 😒
I’ve quoted on another post that this ‘PR Product’ thing seems to be the latest way of trying to cover up the freebie or paid Ad. A few of them are doing it!

Reactions: 2
I gave her the chance to clarify, and she chose not to. So now I’m going to report her to the ASA. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It’s disingenuous at the very least.

Ha! I’ve just noticed that she’s changed the post to “gifted items tagged.”

Reactions: 7
Errr. Has the daft bint really left her tier 4 area for a walk on a beach 😂🙄. And an area that I think isn’t in tier 4 ( not that it mattered if it is tier 4, she shouldn’t be leaving her area) . Such an entitled twit. And obvs all the insta huns telling her how fabulous she is rather than calling her out on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Errr. Has the daft bint really left her tier 4 area for a walk on a beach 😂🙄. And an area that I think isn’t in tier 4 ( not that it mattered if it is tier 4, she shouldn’t be leaving her area) . Such an entitled twit. And obvs all the insta huns telling her how fabulous she is rather than calling her out on it.
Not that surprised. She was still living it up in London in Dec when Kent was in Tier 3 (just before it tipped into Tier 4). She didn’t share that on her Insta though!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Apparently nearest beach to her is 27 + miles so I would say way out of following tier 4 restrictions 🤬

Reactions: 2
So she obviously doesn’t understand tier 4 ‘stay at home’ message/instruction ... what a dick she is!!!! But then again she needed sea air ... I bet the junior doctors working in A&E at the moment would love it too! What a tool she is!!!

Reactions: 3