Pascale Banks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and her husband were a very regular looking family judging by the weeding pics. A bit plain, she’s looks boring af, tbh. Nothing wrong with that, mind. Then she’s jumped on the insta bandwagon by dressing a particular way, owning a particular breed of dog and bought followers and now she’s an influencer 😴🥱

Reactions: 6
Her and her husband were a very regular looking family judging by the weeding pics. A bit plain, she’s looks boring af, tbh. Nothing wrong with that, mind. Then she’s jumped on the insta bandwagon by dressing a particular way, owning a particular breed of dog and bought followers and now she’s an influencer 😴🥱

She rode off of the back of her initial IG friend VictoriaGenevieveStyling. Then jumped ship to Kat Farmer. Pascale really has zero personality.

Reactions: 5
What is it with these Sweaty Betty Leggings 🤦🏽‍♀️ Seriously it’s crotch shots galore from her and Beggy Lee , do we need sparkly leggings for a dog walk , wearing a different coat almost every single day ... don’t forget to Swipe Up & or Use her code 😉

Reactions: 1
What is it with these Sweaty Betty Leggings 🤦🏽‍♀️ Seriously it’s crotch shots galore from her and Beggy Lee , do we need sparkly leggings for a dog walk , wearing a different coat almost every single day ... don’t forget to Swipe Up & or Use her code 😉
If she isn't bearly moving her mouth to talk about her discount code ,showing us her dog or STILL talking about that bloody fringe . WHAT has she got to talk about?? She is so vanilla.

😱😱 did Pascale admit to doing it or ignore?!
I don't think so , but what could she say ? I mean what does she even say ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
😱😱 did Pascale admit to doing it or ignore?!

Never mentioned it. Just went "partying" with Doesmybumlook40 . I think Victoria was genuinely upset. During lockdown Pascale started hanging out with the lockdown breakers: LifewithIvyCoco, FashionablePan and another pregnant account. I think Kat (DMBL40) wasn't up for baby showers.

Reactions: 3
Never mentioned it. Just went "partying" with Doesmybumlook40 . I think Victoria was genuinely upset. During lockdown Pascale started hanging out with the lockdown breakers: LifewithIvyCoco, FashionablePan and another pregnant account. I think Kat (DMBL40) wasn't up for baby showers.
It was The mumlife_styled baby shower. I don’t think they would be Kat’s cup of tea (louder than Kat herself and very crass) but Pascal is just a parasite who attaches herself to influencers she obviously meets at events (pre-covid) who she thinks are popular and then she can swan along on their coat tails.

She well and truly ditched her friend Victoria for bigger influencer fish & PR girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If she isn't bearly moving her mouth to talk about her discount code ,showing us her dog or STILL talking about that bloody fringe . WHAT has she got to talk about?? She is so vanilla.

I don't think so , but what could she say ? I mean what does she even say ?
Think she’s been having a nose on here ... nope still don’t need the crotch shots in the mirror & if you don’t like how we look then why are you looking on here P 🤷🏼‍♀️ ... had to block as she kept coming on my feed . Compared to most Shes inoffensive, but the buying of followers , the baby shower debacle and the constant free stuff , ads & swipe ups it’s a no from me !

I see she’s now flogging all her gifted clothes. States a % going to charity but doesn’t specify what % it is.

I see she’s now flogging all her gifted clothes. States a % going to charity but doesn’t specify what % it is.
Charity begins at home as the saying goes. She is the patron saint of her own charity dedicated to the promotion of narcissism and vanity.

This really annoys me - on 22nd November she did an ad raving about a Coast blouse and then a week later she’s selling it (new with tags) so it’s hardly the gorgeous blouse she claimed in her ad!

So many clothes just worn for the picture and then flogged - how can she have any credibility as a salesperson/ brand representative?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Started with the oasis ads now. How long until these “favourites” are being sold off unworn.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
As if she’d shop in oasis. Why do her followers believe this utter crap 🙄
She is so utterly bland and personality-less that I don’t think she has any of her own tastes or opinions - she just takes whatever money or freebies are offered! It is crazy how someone so dull has 1000s of Insta followers! 🤔🤣

So I asked her if the items that she tags “PR products” are gifted, as I don’t think that’s clear - which it should be under the ASA rules. And guess what? She blocked me. 😒

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7