Pascale Banks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few years ago I was obsessed with the fashion influencers, not to buy but how they influenced. I felt Pascale (she's not alone) was told what to where by someone who *may* have been stylish and then she tried to replicate that. She always looks uncomfortable/not relaxed as if she has been dressed rather than chosen the clothes.

Reactions: 1
Favourite skincare brand #65 - it’s not eborian this week as they’ve already paid! unauthentic or what

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gifted Botox ? 🙄 really?
After the gifted microbladed eyebrows a couple of weeks ago too!! How on earth does she manage to grab herself so many freebies?!
Oh and someone who is sooo dull really shouldn’t go for Botox - she lacks so much personality, how will we ever know what she’s feeling without facial expressions!!🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

After the gifted microbladed eyebrows a couple of weeks ago too!! How on earth does she manage to grab herself so many freebies?!
Oh and someone who is sooo dull really shouldn’t go for Botox - she lacks so much personality, how will we ever know what she’s feeling without facial expressions!!🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
She only has one facial expression anyway. Constipated.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has a very odd looking face & always looks on the verge of throwing up!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think her current problem is that she has bleached / dyed her hair into a really odd grey-white that washes her out. I suppose she then has to wear tons of foundation so she doesn't look like Caspar the friendly ghost, but in the outdoor shots she looks orange.

Reactions: 2
I watched her for the first time just now.....Cringe!!....Her voice is totally expressionless, as is her face and REALLY??!! - Does anyone need to know that she’s ‘just come on?!!’ It was like watching a piss taking clip of the dullest ‘Influencer!’ Hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really needs to rethink her career choices. She just doesn’t have any spark on camera. I don’t think she has any real followers, just bought bots and other instahuns. So no idea why she gets ads!?? She’s just marketing to other huns, who are doing the same ads and won’t buy the tit, as they would have been already gifted it 🤷‍♀️ These brands are dumb 🙄

She’s had a productive morning, as she’s been for a run, had a shower and put her lunch in the oven 😱😂 these instahuns are on a different planet. Most working woman, do that before actually dashing off to work, not to then sit and eye duck themselves in front of a mirrror, playing with all the gifted makeup they’ve blagged 🤷‍♀️ Tone. Fuxking. Deaf!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
She’s had a productive morning, as she’s been for a run, had a shower and put her lunch in the oven 😱😂 these instahuns are on a different planet. Most working woman, do that before actually dashing off to work, not to then sit and eye duck themselves in front of a mirrror, playing with all the gifted makeup they’ve blagged 🤷‍♀️ Tone. Fuxking. Deaf!!!
And oh good lord!!....There’s a period update to boot!! 🤣🤣🤣 She’s on another level this one! Is she actually for real do you think?? - Surely it’s a massive piss take?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
OMG, the fringe! 😀 The amount of time and faffing she's wasted on those 5 strands. It was meant to be a major style change and she's not shut up about it since. It looks nice like this but not like that and she's getting used to it. I swear fewer f***s have been given about a new baby/pet.

• Haha
She does this odd emotionless talking out the side of her mouth thing too .
Love the irony of being gifted botox then getting a limp fringe cut in to hide it .

• Haha
She does this odd emotionless talking out the side of her mouth thing too .
Love the irony of being gifted botox then getting a limp fringe cut in to hide it .
And also the irony of Botox for someone who already had NO facial expressions or animation to cause any wrinkles! 🤣