Pascale Banks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a self-entitled knob she is - on her stories today, someone was getting rid of this toy tractor so she thought it would be funny to ride it home 🙄 yeah you’re soooo hilarious Pascale, so wild and crazy - not a thought for some poor child who could actually have made good use of that! Oh no, anything to create fUn CoNtEnT for the ‘gram!
4B4B30B3-55F4-4925-9AA8-7F68B7915766.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ooooh her skin looks terrible during the treatment video. I wish some
Influencers will stop with all the filters specially when all they is promote things they get for free .

Reactions: 1
She needs to educate herself on what the current uk Covid restrictions are, looking at her recent photos. We’re still meant to be social distancing with people other than our household.

Isn't she one of the many "Ooo, I'm so excited to tell you I'm a brand ambassador for Sweaty Betty" gang? She's certainly in a paid partnership with them. Now selling brand new, still with tags on, SB stuff on her pascales.preloved page. She raved about that yellow set! Am I being a stupid bugger or is that just too much? Paid, free stuff, sell it on for extra cash...preposterous! 😠

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Isn't she one of the many "Ooo, I'm so excited to tell you I'm a brand ambassador for Sweaty Betty" gang? She's certainly in a paid partnership with them. Now selling brand new, still with tags on, SB stuff on her pascales.preloved page. She raved about that yellow set! Am I being a stupid bugger or is that just too much? Paid, free stuff, sell it on for extra cash...preposterous! 😠
Yes you’re right she is a brand ambassador for Sweaty Betty! Wonder what they’d make of her selling it all on, can’t imagine they’d be that impressed?!

She’s thrown a hissy fit because she received messages yesterday about her dog licking ice cubes and being in the heat too much.
Really aggressive response from her essentially saying ‘don’t message me’.

so let me get this right Pascale, you only want messages, comments that blow smoke your arse right?

• Wow
She’s thrown a hissy fit because she received messages yesterday about her dog licking ice cubes and being in the heat too much.
Really aggressive response from her essentially saying ‘don’t message me’.

so let me get this right Pascale, you only want messages, comments that blow smoke your arse right?
I noticed that and thought it was really mean. When you’re snappily defensive like that I think it suggests you know you’re at fault. People were just concerned because Ziggy did look uncomfortable. Probably not helped by the fact that he’s rather overweight (she said the vet has even told her he needs to lose 1kg). Seriously, you posted the pictures. If you don’t want comments don’t post. Now we’re being spammed with the special hot weather products she’s just bought for him...God it’s so transparent! Funny you never mentioned these products before or go and buy them before the heatwave.

Reactions: 4
Another one selling the free gifted clothes they were paid to flog . Mainly Oasis for this one , posts how wonderful they are , but strangely seem to be being sold with the label still on 🤔

• Angry
She needs reporting to Oasis ... her recent paid AD was very recent!

Pascale on her birthday last year ‘I always wear red on my birthday’ - swipe up for my dress.
Pascale on her birthday this year: not wearing red.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And yet more Oasis brand ambassador promos! It's all love this, obsessed with that and "super cute"! A few days ago she had another sale of brand new clothes with tags on her pre-loved page. How is this OK? I contacted both Sweaty Betty and Oasis last time and was deafened by their silence. I guess they're not bothered what actual PAYING customers think? I've spent a fortune at Sweaty Betty in the last couple of years...not any more. (n)

Personally, I think selling so many gifted items for cash shows a lack of integrity. Doesn't show the brand in a good light either, if they're not bothered, and it's just rude not to reply. I know, in principle, if you receive a gift you're then free to deal with it as you please. However, influencers are usually paid AND get the item for free and then get more money from swipe ups. Then there's all the gushing and the swooning about how great the item is. To then sell it as new with tags seems so brazen, and contemptuous of those who spend their hard earned cash.

Yet another brand to add to the No Thanks Luv, list. 👋

Sadly you would need to get in touch with the marketing side of Sweaty Betty etc and not just their customer services. They employ outside media agencies who are responsible for contacting the instagrammers etc. They purely look at their numbers and not their true engagement or whether they are the right look/person for their brand, which is why the vast majority of Instagrammer pay for their followers. Its a complete joke I know but trust me..I know!

• Heart
Her dog chewed up her vintage Chanel shoes. 🙈🤣
Yeah apparently they were her most precious and treasured shoes, yet I can’t recall ever seeing her wear them?! And why were they just on the floor, in reach of the tiny dog, if they were so special? I can’t help wondering whether she’s hinting to get some fancy new shoes sent to her!

Reactions: 2
She’s filmed numerous things where she’s sitting there letting the dog chew cushions on the sofa or her v expensive (gifted) Rae Feather slippers - it’s always shocked me that she thinks it’s ok. If she happily lets the dog chew some of her shoes as far as he’s concerned he can chew any. We have a dog and they’ve never been allowed to chew anything or go upstairs and as a result is trustworthy.

Stupid woman hours after the event suggesting the dog should keep his distance from her and he knows she’s mad . He will sense her behaviour towards him , but he won’t have a clue why or what he’s done 🤦🏽‍♀️

Yeah apparently they were her most precious and treasured shoes, yet I can’t recall ever seeing her wear them?! And why were they just on the floor, in reach of the tiny dog, if they were so special? I can’t help wondering whether she’s hinting to get some fancy new shoes sent to her!
I mean, I live on my own with no pets or kids, but I keep all shoes in their boxes from high street to the odd high end!! I just don’t think she looks after things.

She’s flogging more Oasis stuff with labels still attached , clearly loves the brand she’s paid to advertise 🤔