Pascale Banks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tired doing what. Absolutely duck all
She’s tired from running away from her problems - sorry, I mean the endless partying night after night after night . . . it’s a tough life but she’s a trooper and gets on with it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean it’s not concrete, Kerri goes on holiday all the time without mr coco but I do believe it’s yet another inference that P & N are not together. It is not nice situation but I think she needs to just address it rather than 5 million not so subtle clues…. Think of the engagement P!

Reactions: 3
I mean it’s not concrete, Kerri goes on holiday all the time without mr coco but I do believe it’s yet another inference that P & N are not together. It is not nice situation but I think she needs to just address it rather than 5 million not so subtle clues…. Think of the engagement P!
they have defo split, he’s moved out

Reactions: 2
I do wonder if Neil and pascale though will get back together. Will she realise the grass isn’t actually greener

If he’s come out then surely the grass being greener isn’t reeeeeeally the issue! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s just a bit of Tattle detective work! Before Neil set his Insta to private, he posted a lot about being involved in celebrating Pride last summer. And they’re clearly not still together as a couple but are amicable as they spent Xmas together. So it was just 2+2 = assumptions really, doing what we do best! 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Is she going on another holiday?! What’s she’s going to do when the influencing bubble bursts and she’s got to pay for running that house on her own and continue renovating it? I’m guessing if her sons live with her, her husband will contribute?!

Reactions: 6
I actually can’t believe she’s gone away again - like those poor boys - she’s embarrassing

Omg how embarrassing. But I bet you thought that Neil is pissing out with his mates as well. Who’s got the dog this time. She’s a tit mum, end of

Reactions: 4
Anyone think her whole Ibiza wardrobe has been awful? And a pretty embarrassing set of stories with her professing love for anyone she’s ever met in her life ever. and now she’s topped it off today with an actual beret. In Ibiza. A beret.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone think her whole Ibiza wardrobe has been awful? And a pretty embarrassing set of stories with her professing love for anyone she’s ever met in her life ever. and now she’s topped it off today with an actual beret. In Ibiza. A beret.
I really don’t get them cowboy boots, she looks ridiculous with how she styles them. The beret makes her look like a proper knob head.

Reactions: 2
Mother of the year award right here 🙄 FFS when is she going to actually step up and parent her poor boys! Imagine spotting your mum like this on social media! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Angry