Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweaterWeather

But seriously, why the need say decaf pit stop? Like any of us are sat here concerned about your caffeine intake when 80% of the fluid in your body is alcohol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Leave the girl alone fgs all the blood sweat and tears she puts into taking pictures of herself is time consuming and hard work. I just couldn’t do it. 🥵

• Haha

raaraat

These gifted stays make me so determined to never stay or eat at these places.
They all present such alcohol fuelled lives. All the events booze booze booze. I’m very surprised that the companies still want to work with them.

I watched her for the first time just now.....Cringe!!....Her voice is totally expressionless, as is her face and REALLY??!! - Does anyone need to know that she’s ‘just come on?!!’ It was like watching a piss taking clip of the dullest ‘Influencer!’ Hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Jazzyp22

Oh yes it's all Kat at the moment. I don't know what Kat sees in her she's so boring. Theres no way she could ever venture into tv or podcasts she's got no personality at all. Her content is so dull x

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
She literally never stops with the "preloved" stuff! Amongst other things up for sale today is that orange Rachel Stevens/Oasis coat that they all raved about so much - new with tags. 🤷‍♀️ The collection launched 2 weeks ago! Why not just say no thank you, I've got lots of lovely coats? You must have known you weren't going to wear it. I'm not sure why but I found this really sickening. Possibly because the collection has so recently launched so it seems even more crass and thoughtless than usual? I'm not sure whether to laugh or scream as another influencer craps on about sustainability whilst engaging in such needless over consumption.

But don't worry, Pascale went over to paper straws last year so the planet is safe. 😬

• Haha

Dollyp

Chatty Member
Never mentioned it. Just went "partying" with Doesmybumlook40 . I think Victoria was genuinely upset. During lockdown Pascale started hanging out with the lockdown breakers: LifewithIvyCoco, FashionablePan and another pregnant account. I think Kat (DMBL40) wasn't up for baby showers.
It was The mumlife_styled baby shower. I don’t think they would be Kat’s cup of tea (louder than Kat herself and very crass) but Pascal is just a parasite who attaches herself to influencers she obviously meets at events (pre-covid) who she thinks are popular and then she can swan along on their coat tails.

She well and truly ditched her friend Victoria for bigger influencer fish & PR girls.

Last edited:

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
Duller than dull! I unfollowed her ages ago as I can’t bare her dreary voice and her weird sulky poses, she can’t model for toffee..mind you hardly any of them can they just think they’re supermodels! She definitely bought followers, her numbers seemed to have rocketed overnight!

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
What in the name of ever living fuck is that 'active wear' story? My eyes

She has a perfectly good figure but that skintight outfit makes her look lumpy and the colour makes her look dead. As for 'wearing it out lunch after Pilates', I'm speechless. Please do not do that. Nude coloured leggings should not be worn in public, they make the wearer look like a naked mole rat.
OMG I am speechless. Did she not look in the mirror before she filmed it. Why, why, why would you do that. Even the black version is not exactly flattering. The brand must be hard up for sales if they are giving her a 35% off discount code.....

• Haha
Oh Audi, what an amazing brand. If there’s anyone that deserves a night away to let her hair down, it’s Pascale Banks. She works all the hours god sends, is devoted to her family and nights out are rare. She so needed this. 🤥
I thought the same, I'm so glad she got to do something nice. It's been a minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 5