Pascale Banks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god it’s so embarrassing she’ll literally hang around with anyone. And Jefferson hacks parents obviously don’t have Instagram as they’re octogenarians so I’ll just tag him as god forbid people think I’m hanging just any old people, must let people know they have clout.

It reeks of desperation. She’s defo split up but her husband isn’t her only family. Who is dog sitting her beloved Ziggy, is she ever actually present for her boys. she literally cannot say No to anything.

Reactions: 4
Oh god it’s so embarrassing she’ll literally hang around with anyone. And Jefferson hacks parents obviously don’t have Instagram as they’re octogenarians so I’ll just tag him as god forbid people think I’m hanging just any old people, must let people know they have clout.

It reeks of desperation. She’s defo split up but her husband isn’t her only family. Who is dog sitting her beloved Ziggy, is she ever actually present for her boys. she literally cannot say No to anything.
I cringed 🫣

Reactions: 3

She certainly isn't present for her boys or Ziggy (whom we used to be subjected to on an hourly basis) at the moment. She's being "a vibe" and out drinking most days of the week.

Reactions: 1
The tagging of super cool Jefferson Hack’s parents is off the bleeping hook cringe 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
It’s beyond tragic. She doesn’t even follow Jefferson Hack but @s him on her story as if she knows him. His parents have my deepest sympathy at being stuck in a box with these vacuous airhead idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What an absolute dick she is tagging JH!! I am
Mortified for her. Has she no shame!!?!?!

Reactions: 5
Her recent posts have catapulted me back in time to the days of Ladettes. Does she think swigging out of a champagne bottle is big and clever? It’s certainly not cool. And if she says one more thing is a “vibe” I’ll scream.

Reactions: 2
No exaggeration, she has been out almost every single night of the week recently 😳 it’s like she’s forgotten she has kids! Wonder if they’re living elsewhere with Neil on weeknights? She certainly seems to be trying to drink herself into an oblivion of forgetting any troubles!

Party girl Pascale is on a slippery slope. How will she get away with not admitting they've split up, over Christmas, on Instagram.

All the usual Ziggy/Neil/new house/how much she loves her boys posts have been replaced with try hard look how much fun (mess, quite frankly) I am. It's car crash TV.

I don't know anything about Pascale's home life/marital status and I think she's an insipid freebie loving cling on who's clearly partying quite hard at the moment but she doesn't owe it to anyone to give the low down on her personal life. I know these twats splash it all over IG when things are good but I have more respect for someone who actually keeps these things private.

I don't know anything about Pascale's home life/marital status and I think she's an insipid freebie loving cling on who's clearly partying quite hard at the moment but she doesn't owe it to anyone to give the low down on her personal life. I know these twats splash it all over IG when things are good but I have more respect for someone who actually keeps these things private.
Absolutely! I just wonder how you go from daily family/love my husband/ my best friend posts and stories to nothing. Good for her if she can keep it offline. I wonder what her husband and kids think of the party lifestyle at the moment.

Absolutely! I just wonder how you go from daily family/love my husband/ my best friend posts and stories to nothing. Good for her if she can keep it offline. I wonder what her husband and kids think of the party lifestyle at the moment.
Yeah I agree. From the little I know about her, it's a very noticeable difference and it seems fairly obvious that "something" is going on behind the scenes.

Ziggy is sick and she just said he is sleeping in “her” bed not “our” bed. So I guess it’s true. And it makes me feel so sorry for her and for the boys. At Christmas !!!!! It’s heartbreaking !

All I could think about was what the vet was thinking when they’ve just pumped his stomach and she’s stood there recording the whole scene. Was that the sound of crying or just ziggy breathing?

Reactions: 2
I'm shocked at the amount of free gifts she's been sent recently!

I've always thought she hasn't done much to the house has she. I'm sure they were ripping the kitchen out not long ago but not heard anything since.

It’s really a bleeping joke on the gift front considering the climate we are living in, nurses striking for fair pay and her just gift gift gift, gifted getting pissed, gifted dinner. When she was ill and not able to continue her daily drinking schedule you could tell all she did all day was just open all her freebies and continued posting from her sick bed.