Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
Swoonlove is a super rich housewife and fake as hell. I’m absolutely fed up of so many fake, paid for followers by all these instagrammers. Her follower numbers have shot through the roof on a weekly basis! What annoys me more than anything is how all these social media marketing companies don’t ever do their homework and send them so much stuff and pay them a fortune when they don’t really have any influence at all!

Reactions: 6

intheindustry

VIP Member
As my kids get older I’m busier with them, advice and guidance they need, taxiing to parties and gatherings. These women seem to think their job is done with the children once the separation happens.

Her and her husband were a very regular looking family judging by the weeding pics. A bit plain, she’s looks boring af, tbh. Nothing wrong with that, mind. Then she’s jumped on the insta bandwagon by dressing a particular way, owning a particular breed of dog and bought followers and now she’s an influencer 😴🥱

loubylou50

VIP Member
FFS the beggy cow - could she be any more obvious in her grifting?! “I’d love a pair of these” . . . well buy them yourself, just for once in your life! 🙄 What’s the betting she’ll be unboxing a #kindlygifted pair of these in the next few weeks 😩

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
If you have the time and thought to take all those stories and pictures, are you actually having *that* much fun?
Exactly. My nights out or weekends away with my girlfriends are amazing, mostly because we’ve worked hard to arrange it rather than yet another freebie.

• Heart

Dollyp

Chatty Member
A friend of our family went through a divorce in her 40s & did very similar to Pascale & Kat Falmer and now wonders why she has no relationship with her children. Who are now grown up with kids of their own, her daughter said you cared more about yourself and getting a new boyfriend than you did me when I was doing my GCSEs. She so regrets her actions now but sadly it’s far too late.

• Sad

Linkylu

Chatty Member
God, he's so juvenile. "Fit bitch" and now "ya bird". Is she really that desperate?
came on to say the same. At her age the last thing I’d want is to date someone who sounds like a try hard teen, but she’s definitely that desperate - for the connections and clout his name might bring.

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Isn't she one of the many "Ooo, I'm so excited to tell you I'm a brand ambassador for Sweaty Betty" gang? She's certainly in a paid partnership with them. Now selling brand new, still with tags on, SB stuff on her pascales.preloved page. She raved about that yellow set! Am I being a stupid bugger or is that just too much? Paid, free stuff, sell it on for extra cash...preposterous! 😠

• Wow

Dizzy

VIP Member
The tagging of super cool Jefferson Hack’s parents is off the fucking hook cringe 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Is she going on another holiday?! What’s she’s going to do when the influencing bubble bursts and she’s got to pay for running that house on her own and continue renovating it? I’m guessing if her sons live with her, her husband will contribute?!

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
So eggcited about the new Erborian concealer serum! Maybe tell your face how incredibull it is.

1710536173884.png

Also, not best practice to dab the applicator on your spot and then put it back in the bottle. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow