Pascale Banks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s pals with anyone that will get her likes up. Floating from influencer group to influencer group like a fly to tit. Those tacky pleather leggings and those god-awful long cowboy boots are the worst combo. How she thinks she’s any type of style influencer is crazy. She looks terrible 85% of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These gifted stays make me so determined to never stay or eat at these places.
They all present such alcohol fuelled lives. All the events booze booze booze. I’m very surprised that the companies still want to work with them.

Reactions: 6
That's the weirdest coincidence isn't it, both her and Kat having all this marriage trouble at the same time.

Pascale is on a slippery slope. I must say I often envied her apparent relationship with Neil, they seemed to let on that they had it all. Or she did. And they just bought that big house that needs shitloads of money spending on it.
---

Oooh I see Neil has made his account private.... and she still follows him.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That's the weirdest coincidence isn't it, both her and Kat having all this marriage trouble at the same time.

Pascale is on a slippery slope. I must say I often envied her apparent relationship with Neil, they seemed to let on that they had it all. Or she did. And they just bought that big house that needs shitloads of money spending on it.
---

Which Kat having marriage troubles?

Even though I think she’s a divvy, i do feel a tad sad for her separating for her husband. Unless it was on good terms…
I think he’s come out. When his page was open, there were several pride pics and love is love posts. Looks like he’s now living in East London, visiting art galleries all the time. Maybe with his new boyfriend 💁

Reactions: 1
I think he’s come out. When his page was open, there were several pride pics and love is love posts. Looks like he’s now living in East London, visiting art galleries all the time. Maybe with his new boyfriend 💁
I agree, I wondered the same. Of course anyone can celebrate Pride, but he looked well into it. And you’re right that all the photos looked like a different area to the big country house he & Pascale bought to renovate. I think they’ve split on good terms and remained friendly to co-parent, hence spending time together at Xmas / NY 🤔

Reactions: 2

---

My theory is; I think Neil has come out & is gay now (nothing wrong with that may I just say) & they have split up and remained friends coparenting.

Reactions: 1