Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Do we think maybe raving at Tomorrowland was a gig she should have turned down? She looks so out of place and awkward like even she knows it’s not for her. The descriptions are a bit meh too. Feels like she living a bit of a lie at the moment.
She was definitely more wooden and awkward than normal in her stories.

Reactions: 1

Dollyp

Chatty Member
WOW don’t like Shaming anybody but the size of Amothersedit on Chloelovestoshop stories at The White Company event 😳 obviously Ashley likes to photoshop her content or takes her shots from very good angles 😉

Lizzymint

VIP Member
So all the gifted Oasis clothes that she’s also paid to advertise are up for sale on Pascal's pre loved … loves them so much shes selling them with labels still attached 🤔

She's a bit try hard with the nights out and drinking constantly. I'll be amazed if they're still together. No rings, no cringe daily Iggy shots/stories etc etc. Hmmmmm...... something is not right chez Banks!

loubylou50

VIP Member
Life is one big party for Pascal at the moment. Also has she morphed into mum life styled, they look like the same person !
She is out yet again tonight, that’s been almost every night this week and for the last few - she can’t seem to stay home at the moment, definitely seems to be giving off newly single vibes!

Yeah apparently they were her most precious and treasured shoes, yet I can’t recall ever seeing her wear them?! And why were they just on the floor, in reach of the tiny dog, if they were so special? I can’t help wondering whether she’s hinting to get some fancy new shoes sent to her!
I mean, I live on my own with no pets or kids, but I keep all shoes in their boxes from high street to the odd high end!! I just don’t think she looks after things.

Cheesefiend

Thats tipped me over the edge and ive had to unfollow.

I cant get over the false ' loaded party girl, image' its just weird.

Dollyp

Chatty Member
Not sure how to do that but it’s not under Sheerluxe sorry - it’s called after it’s owner Georgie Coleridge Cole in the rave section

• Heart