Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deevee47

VIP Member
Probably to be shown around the area and go to the museum to ‘meet’ the family of statues. That’s as close as any of the real McCartney’s would want to be near her anyway!

QUOTE="AJB78, post: 16680864, member: 93309"]
She’s gone to Liverpool for the weekend…..although I doubt any McCarty’s live there anymore?!
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1

Jazzyp22

Oh they are all up each others arses at the moment it's all just so fake. They are making my blood boil! I might email Oasis to let them know she's selling all the gifted stuff. She has mentioned Neil a couple of times over Xmas, one night he was having pie at the house with another random influencer but something doesn't feel right there.

Dizzy

VIP Member
WOW don’t like Shaming anybody but the size of Amothersedit on Chloelovestoshop stories at The White Company event 😳 obviously Ashley likes to photoshop her content or takes her shots from very good angles 😉
I didn’t see the story but CLTS is childlike in her proportions (XXXXXXXXXXS as she likes to remind us 🙄) and AME is about a 14 and quite tall so I think she would look big next to her. But yeah, I think you’re right about the flattering angles. I think she wears the most unflattering jeans mind, they always look so tight 😣
---
Missed this - she looks curvey on her profile when I checked but CLTS and Debs are tiny so probs sucks to be near them for this and so many other reasons 😂
Sooooo many reasons 😂

Yogaqueen25

Ooooh her skin looks terrible during the treatment video. I wish some
Influencers will stop with all the filters specially when all they is promote things they get for free .

She also works for Sheerluxe … were most important staff members are the skinny, blond, posh type with boyfriends/husbands who work in high flying city finance jobs. There is a rave thread about Sheerluxe that is now certainly NOT a rave thread! 🤣🤪
I can’t find the thread. Please can you link it? Thank you… I can’t bitch over there 😂