Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Has anyone else wondered whether the boys are actually living mainly with Pascale’s ex husband now? I know they’re teenagers, but she’s literally never at home - the night before last she was away again, then last night straight back out in London to an event! I just can’t help wondering if she now only has the boys at weekends, or at least less than half the week?
Isn’t he living his best gay life in east London? Assume the boys go to school in seven oaks, so not sure how that works? Unless she leaves them home alone? They’re 14/15 right? Still in need of a parents presence.

Reactions: 1
I was pleasantly surprised. Compared with the mum life styled basically spraying champagne and flashing moon boots for all the fam it’s quite refreshing to have an influencer choosing a budget ski break that’s actually more accessible to people. I could live without the skiing down the hill eye fucking the camera shots though.
Maybe she’s had to pay for this one. Hence why it’s not flash but then again you never know. Everything’s a freebie

Yogaqueen25

She’s going to turn him into a heavy drinker like her! He’s holding more drinks now than his camera 😂😂😂
Is she 40? I thought she was younger

Yogaqueen25

Is this a free holiday she’s having thanks to her friend? At least it’s not a free cruise for the whole family like the fashionable pan has had! I despair with these influencers !

Errr. Has the daft bint really left her tier 4 area for a walk on a beach 😂🙄. And an area that I think isn’t in tier 4 ( not that it mattered if it is tier 4, she shouldn’t be leaving her area) . Such an entitled twat. And obvs all the insta huns telling her how fabulous she is rather than calling her out on it.

• Wow

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
A few years ago I was obsessed with the fashion influencers, not to buy but how they influenced. I felt Pascale (she's not alone) was told what to where by someone who *may* have been stylish and then she tried to replicate that. She always looks uncomfortable/not relaxed as if she has been dressed rather than chosen the clothes.

Gracie11

I used to go to school with Neil - really nice genuine bloke - always wondered how he coped with her fake lifestyle 😩

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
All her and Kat Farmer seem to be doing now is having nights out with their children. Both living the high life and slotting them in as appropriate.

The stuff she’s selling is a load of old shit. But my good that river island outfit, I can’t blame her for wanted to get rid