Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jazzyp22

I wonder if they're living together now. She mentioned the other day there were 2 dogs in the house. Not seen her at home in a while.

Reactions: 1
Oh god it’s so embarrassing she’ll literally hang around with anyone. And Jefferson hacks parents obviously don’t have Instagram as they’re octogenarians so I’ll just tag him as god forbid people think I’m hanging just any old people, must let people know they have clout.

It reeks of desperation. She’s defo split up but her husband isn’t her only family. Who is dog sitting her beloved Ziggy, is she ever actually present for her boys. she literally cannot say No to anything.
She certainly isn't present for her boys or Ziggy (whom we used to be subjected to on an hourly basis) at the moment. She's being "a vibe" and out drinking most days of the week.

It's outrageous. Who's buying the stuff in order for the companies to keep shelling out free stuff. Who's clicking the links.

A night alone in a hotel room for her tonight, no "best friends" girls night. I'll eat my hat if they've not broken up.

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Ha ha, love these photos, because what is the point of them other than look at my labels, look at my labels! :D
A little bit crass perhaps but well done, babe...or whatever. (y)

Dollyp

Chatty Member
If you look at his account … they are still together tagged together in September. Maybe he no longer wants to be on her self indulgent page 🤣

loubylou50

VIP Member
Sooo I think Pascale might have a new man 👀 she’s been tagging this guy Sonny McCartney a lot recently, and they’re away together on a freebie ‘PR’ night away now. I might be wrong and he’s just another gay BFF but she seems to be referring to him differently than the others! And yes he’s the nephew of Paul McCartney, so of course he’s very Insta-worthy, but I’m sure that has absolutely nothing to do with it 🙄
AND I’m sure the hotel DIDN’T just offer you a freebie, let’s re-phrase that shall we? More like you’ll have told them that Audi have loaned you a car to advertise and then you begged for a free night away with your (possible) new man, to show it all off and maybe let your ex hear about it . . . more like it??

Attachments

Linkylu

Chatty Member
Trashy is totally spot on - look at the state of her here, and the way security are glaring at her. She looks like a complete arrogant arsehole, and also a train wreck in progress!
how provocative and clever! Someone’s desperately reliving their teens 🙄

Since you put this into my head I've noticed a severe lack of tagging him in loved up posts for sure!!
And lots of girls nights out and a holiday with her family and boys. Shame if they have, they always seemed so loved up. But from experience, it usually people who post gushing spouse posts, that split up.

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
She sells on Vinted (all freebies she doesn’t want). Her reviews are quite poor, seems she can’t be bothered to post the items!

SweaterWeather

Strange one last night too, she wasn’t with the girls as said she would come back with the girls, but she seemed to be with someone who she didn’t explicitly photograph or tag them (or their parents 🤣) but there’s a hand there in the opposite seat. Can’t help think if it was the hubby she’d say. Unless he’s just said keep me off the gram.

Expelliarmus

I’ve just realised I’ve had Pascale and emmarosestyle, who used to do a fashion thing with Louise Redknapp, mixed up for years. I thought they were the same person 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Dollyp

Chatty Member
That's the weirdest coincidence isn't it, both her and Kat having all this marriage trouble at the same time.

Pascale is on a slippery slope. I must say I often envied her apparent relationship with Neil, they seemed to let on that they had it all. Or she did. And they just bought that big house that needs shitloads of money spending on it.
---

Oooh I see Neil has made his account private.... and she still follows him.
My theory is; I think Neil has come out & is gay now (nothing wrong with that may I just say) & they have split up and remained friends coparenting.

She’s had a productive morning, as she’s been for a run, had a shower and put her lunch in the oven 😱😂 these instahuns are on a different planet. Most working woman, do that before actually dashing off to work, not to then sit and eye fuck themselves in front of a mirrror, playing with all the gifted makeup they’ve blagged 🤷‍♀️ Tone. Fuxking. Deaf!!!
And oh good lord!!....There’s a period update to boot!! 🤣🤣🤣 She’s on another level this one! Is she actually for real do you think?? - Surely it’s a massive piss take?!

• Haha

AJB78

I wondered if she has a new chap. It seems very soon after her separation. Wonder if she had an affair 🤔