Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzymint

VIP Member
She’s flogging more Oasis stuff with labels still attached , clearly loves the brand she’s paid to advertise 🤔

Reactions: 1

AJB78

She’s gone to Liverpool for the weekend…..although I doubt any McCarty’s live there anymore?!

Furloughedhousewife

She is probably feeling a bit broken if its true her ex was in Paris with another person.
I know I went a bit crazy with the partying when I broke up with my ex .

Even though I think she’s a divvy, i do feel a tad sad for her separating for her husband. Unless it was on good terms…
I think he’s come out. When his page was open, there were several pride pics and love is love posts. Looks like he’s now living in East London, visiting art galleries all the time. Maybe with his new boyfriend 💁

Dizzy

VIP Member
She’s nevee going to afford to do that house up now? Surely ages going to have to go back to work full time?
No idea what her profession is but guessing she’ll be earning a helluva lot more begging on Instagram being an influencer than working 9 to 5.

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
She’s nevee going to afford to do that house up now? Surely ages going to have to go back to work full time?

Furloughedhousewife

Wasn't she once gifted a pair of boots where all proceeds went to charity? Posted one photo never to be seen again. Hope if she sold them the profits went to the chairty .