Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knee deep in life really is repulsive isn't she. Unless I misheard her today she compared somethibg to a 12 year old with a dildo (i'm wonderibg if I misheard her) then talking about how her child got hold of a cock ring I don't even have the words tbh. Ptwm is friends with this skank who thinks its fine to say stuff like this.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Knee deep in life really is repulsive isn't she. Unless I misheard her today she compared somethibg to a 12 year old with a dildo (i'm wonderibg if I misheard her) then talking about how her child got hold of her buttplug. I don't even have the words tbh. Ptwm is friends with this skank who thinks its fine to say stuff like this.
Just checked. Yep, she said "Stop, Laura. You're like a 12 year old with a dildo".

WRONG!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Stuck in my head! Can't stop singing it!

Ode to PUTWAM:
(tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)

If you're skint and sick of working
say: DONATE!
If you've spotted easy money
say: DONATE!
If you're really good at lying, stealing, faking and denying
If you want to con your crew then
say DONATE!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder what happened to the baby shower that was being held for her? You know the one that would be horrific & vile nd make her vomit thrown by her hole friends?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Out of interest has anyone asked this question on Josh’s page and been deleted/blocked? Surely a serving police officer would want/need to have complete clarity and disclosure - or am I just being naive?
[/QUOTE]

I merely followed Messiah Kaeto and Clean Honest Living and got blocked by Josh. 😩So no is the answer to your question! He’s as self absorbed as she is in my eyes.

Reactions: 10
Today, I tried to get a woman into a refuge and was told to ring again each day because they were full. Four refuges in all. In the end, I had to refer her to a homeless service in another county.

And PTWM managed to find six places. I don’t think so.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Out of interest has anyone asked this question on Josh’s page and been deleted/blocked? Surely a serving police officer would want/need to have complete clarity and disclosure - or am I just being naive?
I merely followed Messiah Kaeto and Clean Honest Living and got blocked by Josh. 😩So no is the answer to your question! He’s as self absorbed as she is in my eyes.
[/QUOTE]

I've said before that there's just something about J I've never liked. I've never understood everyone fan girling over him 🤷🏼‍♀️ personally don't find him attractive and dare I say I find something quite sinister about him, his peronsality maybe? I don't really know. There's always been something but I can't put my finger on it...

Saying that. I don't think he would give two hoots about going to the length of blocking people who like or follow certain others.

Lets not forget the comment on his IG I believed stayed quite a while and then as soon as R commented it all got deleted and everyone blocked 🤷🏼‍♀️

I'm 100% certain R has a phone to monitor/run all the SM accounts including the kids and J's (someone said she's always on 2 phones!), I would go as far as to say the comments and texts she allegedly gets from him are from her other phone that's she keeps in her bag right next to J's testicles 🤭 sorry not sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You can get 6 women a week into refuges (🧐) yet you can’t even park a car on your own without Josh at a hospital you’ve been to loads of times before? Drop the act Rachel - it’s not cute, it’s embarrassing and pathetic and sets a tit example to Betsy.

Ha - have just come on to say the same 😂
This is a woman who is empowering women to be independent, ladies and gentlemen. But she can’t park without her husband, she can’t shave without her husband and her husband goes to Lidl to look for a nasal trimmer. And a nurse saw her in a car park and saved her. (Didn’t happen).

Reactions: 15
Knee deep in life really is repulsive isn't she. Unless I misheard her today she compared somethibg to a 12 year old with a dildo (i'm wonderibg if I misheard her) then talking about how her child got hold of a cock ring I don't even have the words tbh. Ptwm is friends with this skank who thinks its fine to say stuff like this.
I used to be such a fan of KDIL but then she got in with PTWM and two poofs and it was like she had to prove herself and everything got grosser so I guess they'd all find her funnier.

Reactions: 9
This is a woman who is empowering women to be independent, ladies and gentlemen. But she can’t park without her husband, she can’t shave without her husband and her husband goes to Lidl to look for a nasal trimmer. And a nurse saw her in a car park and saved her. (Didn’t happen).
I'm just suprised it wasn't the nurse that had helped her through her previous pregancies that she posted about last time. That massive coincedence - almost unbelivable you might say 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry ladies (and gents..?) but I think Rachel is being very transparent...

Ask to see any of the following and she'll oblige eagerly:
  • Pissy pants
  • Shite cooking
  • Sweaty anything
  • Hairy anything
  • Lady lips sliced off
  • Any number of young kids sm accounts
  • Her honest-to-goodness warriors
  • Her vile (😉) language/temper/ego
  • Her expensive lifestyle
  • Donation of things she was gifted
  • Poor Little Girl vulnerability
  • Lies
She just hasn't shown evidence of spending donated funds on warriors/charities... 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.