Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry ladies (and gents..?) but I think Rachel is being very transparent...

Ask to see any of the following and she'll oblige eagerly:
  • Pissy pants
  • Shite cooking
  • Sweaty anything
  • Hairy anything
  • Lady lips sliced off
  • Any number of young kids sm accounts
  • Her honest-to-goodness warriors
  • Her vile (😉) language/temper/ego
  • Her expensive lifestyle
  • Donation of things she was gifted
  • Poor Little Girl vulnerability
  • Lies
She just hasn't shown evidence of spending donated funds on warriors/charities... 🤷🏼‍♀️
You're on form today, bloody bravo!!! 👌👌👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 9
I'm just suprised it wasn't the nurse that had helped her through her previous pregancies that she posted about last time. That massive coincedence - almost unbelivable you might say 🤔.
I predict the following will appear in the next couple of weeks:

1) incontinence products being advertised
2) some post about lovely NHS staff (they bloody are amazing, however PTWM’s aim will be to recruit more followers with her praise of NHS - see Gemma Atkinson’s recent birth story. Very traumatic birth and NHS staff were phenomenal. I imagine PTWM will want to get in on this, she hasn’t been ‘social media famous whilst pregnant/new baby has she, so we’ve got all the birth, post natal, new mum vulnerable mum stories to come)
3) Veet stuff

Reactions: 16
This is getting odder.

Knee deep in life has blocked me even though I never followed her. Rachael blocked me purely in the grounds of following clean honest living.

These two are def trying to block us all out!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
This is getting odder.

Knee deep in life has blocked me even though I never followed her. Rachael blocked me purely in the grounds of following clean honest living.

These two are def trying to block us all out!
If you weren't following KDIL but watched her story, she might have realised you were a vile and horrific troll :(😉❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I get the feeling that R hero worships Constance Hall, and as she had a baby with her new husband, R is doing the same. It's an ideal Instagram,/Facebook story. Feel for all the children involved.

Reactions: 8
I’ve thought long and hard about whether to post here having been a fairly long term admirer of PTWM, the work she was doing and the family set up she had. (I didn’t love the book as I felt it quite confusing and contradictory in places but I still liked her for all that). I felt really sorry for her after the Tattle clip she did and came here to see for myself what was going on.
Having read all the threads I just feel really sad to be honest. Whatever else has or hasn’t happened it’s clear that anyone who dares to ask how their money has been spent is just peremptorily deleted and blocked which very much goes against what she has previously campaigned for ie ‘Be Kind Always’.
I can only think that in the beginning they expected it to be one or two ‘nuisance’ questions but that once they started deleting and blocking then they didn’t know what else to do. I would imagine it’s not Rachael doing it all herself, but if I was her I would be taking a long look at who I had ‘assisting’ and ‘advising’ me because all they are doing with this delete and block is constantly reigniting a fire that probably would have died out weeks ago if she had issued a statement saying something like ‘sorry if you misunderstood guys but the donations were to help me so that I could carry on helping others’ for example, if that’s what happened.
Out of interest has anyone asked this question on Josh’s page and been deleted/blocked? Surely a serving police officer would want/need to have complete clarity and disclosure - or am I just being naive?
He deleted and blocked me when I.messaged on one of his stories

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I think Rachael has missed the point in nesting.
She is meant to do it. Not make josh do it after a (10 hour?) shift at work.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Rachael has missed the point in nesting.
She is meant to do it. Not make josh do it after a (10 hour?) shift at work.
Exactly what I came here to say! How patronising " you're such a good boy" 🤮

• Wow
  • Sick
If you go on CHL Instagram there’s a highlight I believe with the most up to date one. She took ownership from Keeley with permission to keep it up
Hey I have been trying to access clean_honest_living on instagram but it doesn't show her existing. Is she on private or am I typing it in wrong?

Reactions: 1
So when I looked her up on go fund me this campaign popped up. I was looking at the description of why she wanted to raise the money. I can find no info on the DV place she mentions or the guy Aron (but then I would be appalled if she named it tbh) but all this screams at me is that this could be a big lie and no one could question it because of safeguarding issues? She could easily say she can’t disclose details but it definitely went to this warrior.......... I’m baffled as to why anyone would donate to a go fund me like this?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So when I looked her up on go fund me this campaign popped up. I was looking at the description of why she wanted to raise the money. I can find no info on the DV place she mentions or the guy Aron (but then I would be appalled if she named it tbh) but all this screams at me is that this could be a big lie and no one could question it because of safeguarding issues? She could easily say she can’t disclose details but it definitely went to this warrior.......... I’m baffled as to why anyone would donate to a go fund me like this?
I remember there was a bit of discussion on FB around this appeal, and "Aron" was thanking people. I'll see if I can find it for you. I've screenshotted a lot the past few weeks 😂 bear with me :)

Reactions: 2
This link - https://suite.endole.co.uk/explorer/postcode/tq12-6ry

Is all the businesses registered to Heathfield Industrial Estate.
I was thinking about this the other day.

Her mate's company, Enigma, is the one that does her calendars and merchandise. She's also used that company address in the past for people to forward material donations to, as in cards/clothes...or whatever the appeal was for at that time.

I wonder if Enigma used to be on that industrial estate and has moved. No idea how to check that. But that was my suspicion.

Reactions: 3
She has more than one Insta account as the screenshot from this post says reply as PTWM, might just an personal account but I can't find one. More inclined to believe it's so she can message herself so I th is praising comments / vile horiffic messages from trolls

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.