Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking about this the other day.

Her mate's company, Enigma, is the one that does her calendars and merchandise. She's also used that company address in the past for people to forward material donations to, as in cards/clothes...or whatever the appeal was for at that time.

I wonder if Enigma used to be on that industrial estate and has moved. No idea how to check that. But that was my suspicion.View attachment 30082
@Qwerty6337 does this mean anything to you?

Reactions: 1
So when I looked her up on go fund me this campaign popped up. I was looking at the description of why she wanted to raise the money. I can find no info on the DV place she mentions or the guy Aron (but then I would be appalled if she named it tbh) but all this screams at me is that this could be a big lie and no one could question it because of safeguarding issues? She could easily say she can’t disclose details but it definitely went to this warrior.......... I’m baffled as to why anyone would donate to a go fund me like this?
I've found the info but I want to do a bit of redacting names and stuff before I post it up here. I'll try and get it finished this evening for you 😎👍

Reactions: 6
I remember Aron commenting on her posts at the time. Seems a bit strange that nothing can be found. But he would surely not have commented so publicly if it was dodgy at the time. I'll dig about a bit...

Reactions: 2
I remember Aron commenting on her posts at the time. Seems a bit strange that nothing can be found. But he would surely not have commented so publicly if it was dodgy at the time. I'll dig about a bit...
@Forestschoolmumma

Picked a bit up already. The place no longer exists and the building is currently on the market.

Also here is the post asking for tit.

Also here are some comments.

Aaron's FB profile is very bare.

@FromOopNorth are you able to link the company at all? Or send me a screenshot of it so I can look for the company? Trying to have tonnes of windows open on your phone is hard 😂
Yep I'll get on it!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I was thinking about this the other day.

Her mate's company, Enigma, is the one that does her calendars and merchandise. She's also used that company address in the past for people to forward material donations to, as in cards/clothes...or whatever the appeal was for at that time.

I wonder if Enigma used to be on that industrial estate and has moved. No idea how to check that. But that was my suspicion.
It doesn’t appear to have had a different business address since incorporation 2009, not recorded anyway. Although the address wasn’t published until 2010 so perhaps. It has however had a 40% increase in capital from 2017-2018, following a 59% drop 2016-2017 so I’m sure she’ll claim responsibility for boosting figures

No more maths, Thankyou 🥵

• Heart
It doesn’t appear to have had a different business address since incorporation 2009, not recorded anyway. Although the address wasn’t published until 2010 so perhaps. It has however had a 40% increase in capital from 2017-2018, following a 59% drop 2016-2017 so I’m sure she’ll claim responsibility for boosting figures

No more maths, Thankyou 🥵
Thanks for checking. Not sure why she was using that postcode then...she used it on all the GoFundMe appeals as well 🤔

Reactions: 1
Ome random info for you - according to LinkedIn Aron is now a chief exec of an employment company in Iceland (same photo so same guy). One weird charity page where he raised £10 which was himself. He doesn't mention the charity on linked in at all but does mention a wider charity, amnesty international.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She has more than one Insta account as the screenshot from this post says reply as PTWM, might just an personal account but I can't find one. More inclined to believe it's so she can message herself so I th is praising comments / vile horiffic messages from trolls
That’s not insta, that’s facebook.

I run my works social media page and i have to sign in a personal facebook to access it, ive just had a nosy and she does have a personal fb but nothing on it really. But you can see if through the PTWM page.

She probs does have other accounts for the exact reason you state though 😂

That's not the same account number given by Gabriella for the house funds is it?

I trust nothing with ptwm anymore

<<removed by admin>>
It's not the same, good thinking though!

The sort code here does check out to a Leeds bank.

@Forestschoolmumma

Picked a bit up already. The place no longer exists and the building is currently on the market.

Also here is the post asking for tit.

Also here are some comments.

Aaron's FB profile is very bare.

Yep I'll get on it!
Sorry, ‘I have an emergency case come in’? Alright Dr Rach, take a step back away from the silly pills and let the professionals take over 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He deleted and blocked me when I.messaged on one of his stories
Anna Sophia sent a polite question on Josh’s Instagram in regards to donations (she had donated) and was sent a public & very vicious reply from Rachel then she was blocked and deleted...

KDIL needs to grow up, involving herself in a situation that doesn’t concern her, never been keen on her, find her desperate for attention and her and rachaele are coming across as a pair of very immature school girls rather than the mature mothers and influencers they are supposed to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I love Constance hall 😂 she gives no fucks and she owns her tit. There is no hidden agenda there. If her and her husband are happy being scruffy fuckers who are we to judge. 😂 I just assumed they lived very booohooo hippy like no proper floors, down with the earth type thing.
She has more than one Insta account as the screenshot from this post says reply as PTWM, might just an personal account but I can't find one. More inclined to believe it's so she can message herself so I th is praising comments / vile horiffic messages from trolls
Nooooo I wonder how many accounts she’s got. I allways thought josh wasn’t josh and it was really her. No idea why.

Reactions: 4
Anna Sophia sent a polite question on Josh’s Instagram in regards to donations (she had donated) and was sent a public & very vicious reply from Rachel then she was blocked and deleted...

KDIL needs to grow up, involving herself in a situation that doesn’t concern her, never been keen on her, find her desperate for attention and her and rachaele are coming across as a pair of very immature school girls rather than the mature mothers and influencers they are supposed to be.
Yep I was on the same post and in the same reply as anasophia. I was blocked at the same time

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Today, I tried to get a woman into a refuge and was told to ring again each day because they were full. Four refuges in all. In the end, I had to refer her to a homeless service in another county.

And PTWM managed to find six places. I don’t think so.
Exactly why she is a liar. In my line of work I have tried to place people in refuges. Its almost impossible and this is coming from an established professional organisation with ‘contacts’. But Saint Rachaeleeee manages to bypass all procedures and place 6 per week.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.