Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe contact PayPal too see if it's possible to get a refund, I know it was mentioned it may be possible further up the thread somewhere

Hi everyone

Iv followed PTWM for years and only recently discovered all of this info Iv been donating for years via paypal but it’s a pre authorised payment any idea how I cancel ?

TIA
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
But a lot are under her spell and choose not to come because they believe it’s a place of hate where saints like Rachel get abused all day every day because that’s whats she told them. They believe we wished her baby dead ffs, there are going to be lots of people who saw that and would choose not to come here to verify it themselves because they think we’re sick bastards. Nothing about how she’s played this is fair but THEY are the victims here, not R.
I get that and I don’t disagree with you but at the end of the day everything on here to do with money is purely speculation. I get she’s blocking and deleting and that is adding fuel to the fire but that doesn’t mean she is guilty. I guess as she’s not a charity she doesn’t have to say what she’s doing. I’m not trying to say she’s not doing anything but a lot will see it like that.

Reactions: 2
I get that and I don’t disagree with you but at the end of the day everything on here to do with money is purely speculation. I get she’s blocking and deleting and that is adding fuel to the fire but that doesn’t mean she is guilty. I guess as she’s not a charity she doesn’t have to say what she’s doing. I’m not trying to say she’s not doing anything but a lot will see it like that.
It would give them a more balanced view though. At the moment, all they’re being fed is her censored shite where any negative comment gets deleted within minutes.

Reactions: 6
There seems tobe a few more new people on today. I'm so glad the message is contiuing to get out there.

Reactions: 12
If they saw that her rant about Tattle was actually not 100% accurate, they might question other things about her too.

Reactions: 5
If they saw that her rant about Tattle was actually not 100% accurate, they might question other things about her too.
I’m not saying I disagree with you. I’m really not I’m just saying a lot of people will not give a f.
There’s 400 odd turn up since her rant a month ago and her following went up by ten thousand.

Reactions: 3
Would sharing this image constitute trolling?

I am not saying send it to her, tag her in it, or post it on any of her social media.

It's for anyone to post on their own social media for their friends to see.

It doesn't accuse her of anything, it's just signposting people to come here and have a look.

What do you think?

Anyone is free to use this btw ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m not saying I disagree with you. I’m really not I’m just saying a lot of people will not give a f.
There’s 400 odd turn up since her rant a month ago and her following went up by ten thousand.
Yeah i guess some won’t but I do believe that a lot of those who actually give her money would be interested to hear another side to things from coherent, well-educated people like those that contribute here :)

Reactions: 3
Exactly I was disgusted when she said about the dead baby stuff. Then came over and saw no such thing was ever said. I was so shocked she would blanantly lie lie that. Once you see proof with your own eyes it massively changes your opionion. I now don't believe a single thing she says. Her posts are just made up in her head.

Reactions: 17
I totally get what youre saying but I feel she needs to be more transparent as to where donated money is going. I for one thought the money was going to her to be directly used to help her ‘warriors’. And to not answer questions and just block and delete makes her look suspicious. In my opinion of course!

Reactions: 8
I also think she wouldn't think it wrong in anyway to use the paypal money for herself. In her eyes she gets people in to reuge faster than any other agency, she single handidly cures peoples post natel depression. She is owed all this money from honest hardworking people. DELUDED LIAR that she is.

Charity fraud is the act of using deception to get money from people who believe they are making donations to charities. Often a person or a group of people will make material representations that they are a charity or part of a charity and ask prospective donors for contributions to the non-existent charity. Charity fraud not only includes fictitious charities but also deceitful business acts. Deceitful business acts include businesses accepting donations and not using the money for its intended purposes.
Ooh ooh ooh I know this one 🙋🏼‍♀️ I know this one 🙋🏼‍♀️ ask me ask me 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I totally get what youre saying but I feel she needs to be more transparent as to where donated money is going. I for one thought the money was going to her to be directly used to help her ‘warriors’. And to not answer questions and just block and delete makes her look suspicious. In my opinion of course!
Absolutely. Really appreciate what your saying. She will duck up if she’s doing anything wrong honestly time is all it is. I feel if she is doing anything wrong she will bow out now and fold up. As said before maybe a rebrand or completely disappear, transparency would be great but no one can force her.

I do think the safeguarding and potential helping but not helping needs addressing desperately before someone is seriously hurt though.

• Heart
I’ve thought long and hard about whether to post here having been a fairly long term admirer of PTWM, the work she was doing and the family set up she had. (I didn’t love the book as I felt it quite confusing and contradictory in places but I still liked her for all that). I felt really sorry for her after the Tattle clip she did and came here to see for myself what was going on.
Having read all the threads I just feel really sad to be honest. Whatever else has or hasn’t happened it’s clear that anyone who dares to ask how their money has been spent is just peremptorily deleted and blocked which very much goes against what she has previously campaigned for ie ‘Be Kind Always’.
I can only think that in the beginning they expected it to be one or two ‘nuisance’ questions but that once they started deleting and blocking then they didn’t know what else to do. I would imagine it’s not Rachael doing it all herself, but if I was her I would be taking a long look at who I had ‘assisting’ and ‘advising’ me because all they are doing with this delete and block is constantly reigniting a fire that probably would have died out weeks ago if she had issued a statement saying something like ‘sorry if you misunderstood guys but the donations were to help me so that I could carry on helping others’ for example, if that’s what happened.
Out of interest has anyone asked this question on Josh’s page and been deleted/blocked? Surely a serving police officer would want/need to have complete clarity and disclosure - or am I just being naive?

Reactions: 20
I thought it had been said here that if we tagged ptwm in comments or posts about Tattle or PayPal, that amounted to trolling?
Yes, that’s what I remember reading and it’s the bit that I’m having trouble with because I don’t see how it can be? Can someone please explain it to me? I’ve emailed Kidscape, the charities commission, filled in my action fraud report and emailed Trevi house but I still want to do more

Out of interest has anyone asked this question on Josh’s page and been deleted/blocked? Surely a serving police officer would want/need to have complete clarity and disclosure - or am I just being naive?
If you search @anasophia1991 posts you’ll see that she did exactly that. Edited to add that the comment got very quickly deleted, she got blocked and so did most of the people who had liked it, myself included

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Ode to PUTWAM:
(tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)

If you're skint and sick of working
say: DONATE!
If you've spotted easy money
say: DONATE!
If you're really good at lying, stealing, faking and denying
If you want to con your crew then
say DONATE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Hi everyone

Iv followed PTWM for years and only recently discovered all of this info Iv been donating for years via paypal but it’s a pre authorised payment any idea how I cancel ?

TIA
It's worrying that it's not obvious how to cancel, how many people will be on this situation?

Reactions: 10
this delete and block is constantly reigniting a fire that probably would have died out weeks ago if she had issued a statement saying something like ‘sorry if you misunderstood guys but the donations were to help me so that I could carry on helping others’ for example, if that’s what happened.
Welcome!

I just wanted to address the bit of your post I've quoted there.

If she were to do that, if that is indeed the case:

She has made no mention of any spending on or helping warriors for over a year. No specifics, no breakdowns. Just 2 monthly updates were given in the first half of 2018 and these were vague at best.
Scattered around 2017/2018 were dubious tales of helping people.

As was said earlier today, even if she is taking the money to run her website, she's not even doing that. It's terribly out of date.

Calls for help are being ignored.

If she makes a statement, I hazard a guess 90% of the PayPal donations will stop immediately. She will lose a tit ton of money overnight.

Much easier to block and delete.

She's in the 💩 whether she makes a statement or not.

❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Welcome 😁

Go to thread 5. Click the first comment which will take you to SS R replied/rambled to a very polite question on J page (the ss of the question is also on that thread if you wish to read it)...She avoided the question and lied about trolling from the lady who asked, weirdly started barking on about this 'army' she now has 🤷🏼‍♀️ She also lied about offering a refund....well she did for the very first time in that reply, but then promptly blocked her so she couldn't reclaim it. The comment had over 50 likes. R replies were promptly deleted. Everyone who LIKED the comment were blocked and so was the OP. This was on PC J page !!!!

Read the ss. They speak volumes....aka, GUILT 😊👍

Also if you have time, I strongly suggest reading through all the threads. Unlike R who claims things and never has any evidence to back it up, we have A LOT of ss of things R has posted herself, questions she's blocked etc. Really is quite facisnating the lengths she's going to (if vulnerable people weren't stuck in the middle of it of course)!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.