Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t worry it’s all done to hurt me.
Like I said before using my boys as weapons.
She has well and truly groomed my gorgeous boys.
This is only another example of what a cruel and spiteful creature she really is.
Josh is a disgrace of a father to have ever of allowed any of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Yep. It is. A trustee of the Nelson Trust, the only charity she has stated publicly she is donating gifts to, is that friend from Gloucester and is CURRENTLY STAYING AT HER HOUSE.

This absolutely stinks!!
Well at least she'll save on postage then 😐

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Why is the baby not having Josh's last name? Just saw on Insta that bag said 'baby hambleton'
I've seen Samantha referred to as still having Marshall as her surname (please correct me if I'm wrong @Quickfyre ) so I wondered if maybe it's something to do with not wanting her baby to have the same surname as Josh's ex?

Reactions: 3
Yep. It is. A trustee of the Nelson Trust, the only charity she has stated publicly she is donating gifts to recently, is that midwife friend from Gloucester and who is CURRENTLY STAYING AT HER HOUSE.

This absolutely stinks!!
Are you sure? I thought she said the friend travelled from Nottingham rather than Gloucester? Not that anything she says is true 😄

What makes you think they’re the same people as they don’t look that alike to me? Though I can’t really remember what lift lady looked like tbh.

I've seen Samantha referred to as still having Marshall as her surname (please correct me if I'm wrong @Quickfyre ) so I wondered if maybe it's something to do with not wanting her baby to have the same surname as Josh's ex?
She’s so immature. My children are 8 and 10 and the land lies differently now but when the oldest was born my partner and I weren’t married. His ex wife (not an amicable split) was still Mrs Smith (his surname but I’ve changed the name 😂), his son had the name, his mum and sister and obviously he did. We spoke about it and I decided to be the bigger person and we gave our daughter his name too and then our son, and I kept my own name (we still aren’t married so this is how it stands). Yes, it felt a bit weird to start with, knowing all these people shared her name and I didn’t but I quickly realised the name didn’t mean much and it was more important that my stepson (who was 10 at the time) feel included and secure and keep the same name as his dad and new sibling. I could have pushed to give her my name but why make a divide and potentially cause upset that doesn’t need to be there? I expect the boys will wonder why the baby doesn’t have its father’s name like every other child in that family 🤷🏼‍♀️

She said Josh wanted the baby to have her surname. I can’t remember the reason. I do remember thinking it was a really odd reason why. Also, why isn’t she a Marshall?

Reactions: 6
The more I read the more it stinks. It’s awful for everyone tied up in their webs of lies. Yeah yeah Rach your family is perfect, everyone adores you and you’re on a pedestal, but you took that pedestal without earning it. You’ve pushed someone else from theirs and clambered up. Not quite the same when it’s not yours is it ? You have people in and out of your kids lives without batting an eyelid, at the moment they may think it’s the normal but when they have their own children they will realise that children are to be protected not pimped out to earn money. You are actually one of the most “vile and horrific” people I’ve ever read about. You are a cuckoo in someone else’s nest.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why is the baby not having Josh's last name? Just saw on Insta that bag said 'baby hambleton'
I’m all for whatever is your personal choice but lets face it, it’s because she all me, my brand, me, I’m surprised it’s not call baby PuTWuM

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are you sure? I thought she said the friend travelled from Nottingham rather than Gloucester? Not that anything she says is true 😄

What makes you think they’re the same people as they don’t look that alike to me? Though I can’t really remember what lift lady looked like tbh.
I just had a look back through the threads to see if anyone got a screenshot of the lift pic. Couldn't find one :(

Did anyone get one?

I do recall the lift lady having similar dark hair. Also, they are both midwives.

The Nottingham/Gloucester thing might be a red herring. Driving from Nottingham sounds more dramatic 😂

I could be wrong, and I'm happy to be proved wrong, but I do have a gut feeling it's the same person.

Regardless of if the lift woman is a trustee, the ex’s ex wife very recently started working there. It wouldn’t surprise if all these sudden gifts to that charity were a twisted dig at her & more manipulative game playing.

Regardless of if the lift woman is a trustee, the ex’s ex wife very recently started working there. It wouldn’t surprise if all these sudden gifts to that charity were a twisted dig at her & more manipulative game playing.
Exactly.

Of all the charities in all the world, why pick this one?

I'm sure they do fantastic work, but when you start supporting a cause you have complicated links with in your personal life, wouldn't you just stay away and leave them be?

Reactions: 4
Exactly.

Of all the charities in all the world, why pick this one?

I'm sure they do fantastic work, but when you start supporting a cause you have complicated links with in your personal life, wouldn't you just stay away and leave them be?
She’s always got to be the bigger and better hero in comparison to other ex’s most likely

Reactions: 4
She’s always got to be the bigger and better hero in comparison to other ex’s most likely
It sounds like a very veiled thread. An “I know where you work and look how much they all love me”. Now if this lady comes out and says she has been bullied by PTWM are her colleagues likely to believe her?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I just had a look back through the threads to see if anyone got a screenshot of the lift pic. Couldn't find one :(

Did anyone get one?

I do recall the lift lady having similar dark hair. Also, they are both midwives.

The Nottingham/Gloucester thing might be a red herring. Driving from Nottingham sounds more dramatic 😂

I could be wrong, and I'm happy to be proved wrong, but I do have a gut feeling it's the same person.
Can I just ask why does it matter? (In a caring way)
Only so I understand and I'm not missing something 🤦🏼‍♀️

There's been a couple of posts about wanting to create a sticky with advice and help contacts. Rather than that it might be a good idea to create a thread in health and advice that people can refer to :)https://tattle.life/forums/health-advice.13/
Thanks Helen I didn't know that 'place' existed 😘

Reactions: 2
Can I just check I have this right: correct me if I’m wrong.

She met Tony - he had daughters, their mother wasn’t a good mother, their father was abusive. Rach took them on and saved them. Rach has her own kids and exposed them to violence, she’s an ex drug taker but she’s the best person to raise these kids so they weren’t allowed to see their father.

She met E’s dad and dumped him, he wasn’t good enough to be a dad so he wasn’t allowed to see E, she had an affair with J and his wife was a bit upset (obviously) they destroyed her because only Rach is good enough to raise kids, she won’t allow them to see their mother.

She gets pregnant to the latest guy and this kid isn’t even getting his name.

Bit of a pattern forming here

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can I just ask why does it matter? (In a caring way)
Only so I understand and I'm not missing something 🤦🏼‍♀️
If it is the same person, then the only charity she has publicly #gifted to recently is one which her good friend is a trustee of.

Like, she's making a big song and dance about the donated #gifts, but it's little more than passing free stuff on to a mate.

I don't doubt the donations are being passed on to warriors, but it's just fishy that this is the only charity she's sent stuff to recently, one with possibly a good friend at the helm and an ex's ex working there.

❤

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.