Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh look!

More #gifted stuff being donated to warriors.

View attachment 29667

Wherest be the donated pennies to go along with them? šŸ¤”

She's tagged this charity a few times in the past week or so - sending #gifted things to them. No mention of any other charities.

As I said before, great gesture, but it does not answer our Paypal concerns one iota.
The ex wife of ā€˜Tonyā€™ works for that charity. Funny how she only really started tagging that charity again recently once the ex-wife was discussed on here with allegations about how terribly & cruelly Rachel has treated her šŸ¤”

Rachel must think weā€™re stupid šŸ™„

Reactions: 11
Someone needs to post the poll results on her FB or tag her in it on Insta. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Coming over to Tattle following the PTWM story, Iā€™ve realised that I have dignity and self respect - qualities that following a very emotionally abusive and coercive relationship, I didnā€™t really think I had.

Iā€™ve caught my mum in bed with my friendsā€™ dads (Yes, plural), with a woman, with lots of boyfriends. I stole food because she bought drugs and alcohol. Iā€™ve seen her being beaten up by her fiancĆ©, hot tea thrown over and then theyā€™d have sex to make up. I was blamed for her beatings. A really fucked up childhood. I grew up not knowing what love was, sec was just something to give any man for attention. I had no self respect.

I had my son when I was alone and desperately sad. I would hear voices telling me to kill him. I sought help but my mum was never there. She in fact, told everyone that I was a bad mum. Aged 20. Unwell.

I could write a book about her but I wouldnā€™t because she is my mum. She had her own demons and Iā€™m able to see that. She didnā€™t have a good life. It was my birthday recently and I didnā€™t even get a card. Not last year. But I donā€™t tell people about this in public out of respect for my children whom love her.

Where is Rā€™s respect for her kids?

Why has she written a book and mentioned Samantha? She shouldnā€™t have been mentioned - Iā€™ve not read her book so I donā€™t know what has been said but her name should not have been made public. She has suffered enough. Iā€™m angry that R has tarred a womanā€™s name who has not had a chance to defend herself. Itā€™s unfair. This is personal to me because my ex put court papers on his social media and showed them to everyone (my mum never called whilst I was in refuge and never came to court but she would go to his house for coffee and read court papers!) I had to have mental health assessment because he said I was unwell. Professionals concluded my depression was due to my childhood and the DA.

Iā€™ve lost friends and family because they took his side but I have moved away. Samantha is still local? Itā€™s humiliating to have people refer to you as a bad mother. When you are not bad, just broken and hurt.

It makes me angry how people are believing R and sheā€™s in the limelight. For what? Tearing down another mother? She hadnā€™t raised any women up. She donates freebies to charities. What about the rest of us who work 9-5 and study to really make a difference to vulnerable women whilst battling our own demons the same time?

Samantha, my ex partner turned people against me - they believed him even though me and the kids were in a room, miles away in refuge. I went through hell on my own. I had no one.

Today, Iā€™m qualified and working and yes, itā€™s bleeping hard. Iā€™m exhausted and have no support. But I walk with my head up because I know I did no wrong. He caused my pain and my mental health. And now heā€™s drinking every day, alone, pitiful.

What happens in the dark always comes to light.
Sending supportive and gentle hugs your way. Iā€™m in awe of people such as yourself who can bravely share their stories in such an eloquent way xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
After reading PTWM posts, I frankly cannot believe how she has got as far as today with her fabricated life of lies. She is a mother?? Yet puts children in to the limelight where they have had to surpass her to feel loved and needed and silenced. All because she is an utter control freak and terrified of people knowing her book of lies, as she would fail financially in her pretentious made up life. All paid for because of the courtesy of people who thought she was funny and genuine at one time. Her media stinks of lies, sharing her crocodile tears to her IG! To feel sorry for her...

She states sheā€™s been trolled..... ! Hypocrite

What has she been doing to all the vulnerable mothers....! Preying

She has belittled and portrayed the other parents in the most disturbing light to make those children love her and feel so desperate to her. Some of these children are not even her own! She still cackles out loud and take so many selfies itā€™s surprising she is not sick of herself, she obviously actually forgets what she looks like. The children look like they just want to play but instead are forced to be photographed for her own publicity day in day out. Is anyone concerned about child exploitation?!

She obviously adores herself and yet so many people think she is a self centred, money gold digger.

PTWM comes across as selfish, controlling, manipulative and mistrusting, I wouldnā€™t trust her as a wife, itā€™s all me, me, me, itā€™s all about me. She is pathetic doesnā€™t she have her own children and a husband to consider. She never deserved peopleā€™s time of day let alone their money to the charities she was meant to be assisting. Where has it all gone I ask myself? On you!

Her journey ā€˜her bookā€™ of events purely been for her own self gratification. She has consistently preyed on vulnerable mothers to believe the lies she has and continue to spout! As if sheā€™s a Saviour. With no expertise and false accounts of of her personal life to fool and deceive others. Even her own family have admitted this to the press!

All of which has reared its ugly head because she is never not lying or swearing or using children or others to big herself up.

Yet she says she is there to help others?! PTWM canā€™t even save herself from the despair she has caused and created for those children or parents in her life so far. She jokes about peopleā€™s lives, their deficits, their troubles to gain support. After reading her book I would be considerably more concerned about her emotional instability and violent behaviour, especially amongst the children she is bringing up.

Is the calendar in time for her to collate money from her ā€˜crewā€™, ā€˜armyā€™ for her own Christmas presents or is that to gain more ā€˜freebiesā€™ from people who do not have a clue about what and who she really is. Or is the money raised to a charity for good cause?

I doubt it very much. Where has peopleā€™s hard earned donations gone? What has it been spent on? Has it all been spent on yourself PTWM? Can you actually be honest for once about this rather than avoid genuine people who have believed they were contributing to a good cause?.....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why is the baby not having Josh's last name? Just saw on Insta that bag said 'baby hambleton'

Reactions: 7
Why is the baby not having Josh's last name? Just saw on Insta that bag said 'baby hambleton'
No idea but Iā€™d guess itā€™s because none of the other girls do and having a child with yet another different surname adds extra points to her ā€˜perfect patchwork familyā€™ USP

• Wow
I suppose thatā€™s the same if youā€™re buying an expensive car and paying cash - we once looked to buy a car and we were going to pay cash (we had borrowed for a house extension and it came in under budget) but they did ask where the cash had come from.
I had 74k transferred into my account from a private house sale. Nationwide did not ask a single thing. I also sold a car for 22k CASH and I took the money into the bank and whilst I felt I should explain wherebitbjad come from they were totally uninterested.

Reactions: 4
Funny how the last few lines of that poem that she has put on her stories:

ā€˜There is a thousand better things to do today
Instead of being mean or sending hate somebodyā€™s wayā€™

- this actually applies to Rachel & her gang of bullies. The ironic thing is she has probably posted it to aim it at Tattle and her ā€˜trollsā€™. Thereā€™s no hate here Rachel and wanting someone to be transparent & accountable isnā€™t being mean or sending hate, so grow up if thatā€™s what you think and respond to the following reasonable questions:

* how much money has been raised through PayPal donations and what has it been spent on?
* what are your DA safeguarding practices and what experience, training and qualifications do you have in dealing with victims?

Feel free to add a statement about your doxxing and online bullying if you want and how that fits in with you being an anti-bullying ambassador for Kidscape.

Oooh, Iā€™m so mean and hateful asking those questions šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I find that really odd, if Iā€™m honest. Her girls all have their dadā€™s surnames, even the older two, the father of whom she has said is a violent man. Yet Josh, who she is apparently ā€œobsessedā€ with and couldnā€™t live a second without, doesnā€™t get that privilege? Firstly, itā€™s selfish, because she knows that if he wants the same name as his baby, heā€™ll have to change his name to Hambleton and therefore will no longer have the same last name as the boys. And secondly it screams that, despite everything she says about Josh, deep down she doesnā€™t trust him. I get that after two failed relationships she would be wary but she has married this man and spoken publicly on an almost daily basis about how in love they are so why?

Just cos someone wrote it on a bag, doesn't make it so šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Pretty sure she has said it will be Baby Hambleton before. She put up some baby clothes and a vest that said it on and someone queried it and she said yes it would be Hambleton.

Because none of the others have Josh's last name, and it's unfair. Or something like that. She mentioned it before. The baby will have her surname. Madness if you ask me.

I find that really odd, if Iā€™m honest. Her girls all have their dadā€™s surnames, even the older two, the father of whom she has said is a violent man. Yet Josh, who she is apparently ā€œobsessedā€ with and couldnā€™t live a second without, doesnā€™t get that privilege? Firstly, itā€™s selfish, because she knows that if he wants the same name as his baby, heā€™ll have to change his name to Hambleton and therefore will no longer have the same last name as the boys. And secondly it screams that, despite everything she says about Josh, deep down she doesnā€™t trust him. I get that after two failed relationships she would be wary but she has married this man and spoken publicly on an almost daily basis about how in love they are so why?

Pretty sure she has said it will be Baby Hambleton before. She put up some baby clothes and a vest that said it on and someone queried it and she said yes it would be Hambleton.
I personally find that a bit odd. Why cling on to a name that is associated with such apparent misery and abuse.

Reactions: 9
I'm sure at some point when I used to follow her she said it was because all her children have a different surname to her and yet it's her that does everything for them and brings them up so this one is having her surname.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I have had a really quick look at Nelson's Trust. Their board of trustees has a lot of highly qualified, respectable members. Can anyone confirm if the trustee called Jo is the lady that was in the lift picture last week??

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Strange that she has the boys names tattooed on her, no? You can see Isaac in green on her wrist on one of her latest stories with the cot bedding. I was very close to my Dad's ex wife, and have step children of my own, and I think it's quite odd and almost trying to prove too hard that they're this perfect family and she's playing Mum. I've had stepparents I've been close to and now have two stepchildren of my own (though I don't actually use that term ever) and find it a little bit odd.
The boys seem well looked after (albeit paraded too much on SM), happy, healthy and loved but R&J are so naive if they think one day they won't have their own questions and look in to things and the truth will all unravel. The fact things are so well documented online by R herself will form part of her undoing. I suspect that's the reason they won't allow access, because they want to keep the children in their little bubble of untruths as much as possible and not let the doubts creep in any earlier than they otherwise definitely will.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve just looked through her posts to find this one and it just makes my skin crawl.

Thereā€™s a photo of her sitting in front of Seb whilst he lifts up her top (her belly is already out) and massages her shoulders. Why is she so obsessed with the kids massaging her??? Iā€™ve not shared the screen grab out of respect for Samantha and I hope you donā€™t mind me referencing the photo, I would hate to cause you any more pain than R already has, I just kept seeing things that I either missed the first time or see differently now.

Second photo was from around Christmas time, possibly even Christmas Day, again I took a screenshot but Iā€™m actually not going to share it for the same reasons as above (itā€™s all available on her account if anyone wants to see. So, itā€™s a photo of the 7 of them and says happy Christmas from the 7 of us and new baby due August. Now I saw this photo at the time but it was a while before I read the book so didnā€™t think anything of it. I, like many people, assumed that if the boys didnā€™t see their mum there was a good reason for it which I now know is not true. But also in the book Rachel states that they do not drink around Seb because he cannot cope with adults drinking around him due to the trauma of his childhood (Iā€™m paraphrasing). And in this photo from Christmas, thereā€™s Josh sat on the sofa with ALL the kids and a bottle of champagne. So more lies then.

Attachments

• Sad
Does anyone follow Tova Leigh on insta? Currently discussing DA/DV and sharing the contributions of women who have told her their truth. I'm so tempted to message her to say what's going on here šŸ˜ž

Reactions: 11
I have had a really quick look at Nelson's Trust. Their board of trustees has a lot of highly qualified, respectable members. Can anyone confirm if the trustee called Jo is the lady that was in the lift picture last week??
Yep. It is. A trustee of the Nelson Trust, the only charity she has stated publicly she is donating gifts to recently, is that midwife friend from Gloucester and who STAYED AT HER HOUSE.

This absolutely stinks!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.