Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love Katie Hopkins to get involved. I don’t agree with everything she says but you cannot deny the woman has balls and would demand answers!
Katie Hopkins was sued over lying about a famous blogger. She is hardly a truthseeker, just a mouthy bigot.

Reactions: 25
No reply yet. I’m at work until late, so not going to be on here or emails until tonight or maybe tomorrow. Will let you know if I do. 😊
It’s quite worrying how Trevi House describes PTWM on their website - signposting her as an on-line resource for support in DA, PND and bullying 😱 When in fact, she is not qualified to our knowledge to deal with any of those things, refuses to say what safeguard practices she has in place (and it doesn’t seem as if she has any), refuses to say what she has spent people’s PayPal donations on, doxxs and bullies people when asked the question (though she deletes and blocks the majority) and is a proven liar.

Are you sure you should have that text on your website Trevi House? It’s massively irresponsible and potentially dangerous signposting her as if she is an official qualified individual/website when she is anything but!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I have had a really quick look at Nelson's Trust. Their board of trustees has a lot of highly qualified, respectable members. Can anyone confirm if the trustee called Jo is the lady that was in the lift picture last week??
One if which is a Crown Court judge 🙈

Reactions: 2
It’s quite worrying how Trevi House describes PTWM on their website - signposting her as an on-line resource for support in DA, PND and bullying 😱 When in fact, she is not qualified to our knowledge to deal with any of those things, refuses to say what safeguard practices she has in place (and it doesn’t seem as if she has any), refuses to say what she has spent people’s PayPal donations on, doxxs and bullies people when asked the question (though she deletes and blocks the majority) and is a proven liar.

Are you sure you should have that text on your website Trevi House? It’s massively irresponsible and potentially dangerous signposting her as if she is an official qualified individual/website when she is anything but!
That’s something I raised in my email.

Reactions: 17
I’d love Katie Hopkins to get involved. I don’t agree with everything she says but you cannot deny the woman has balls and would demand answers!
Can I please add im definitely not encouraging bullying or trolling- as much as I’m not keen on rachaele I wouldn’t entice bullying towards anyone.. however she’s got her army that’ll jump down anyone’s throat that questions her, Katie Hopkins wouldn’t let an army of followers intimidate her and she isn’t scared to ask or say what people are thinking 😊

• Angry
Reactions: 3

Oh my god I actually feel sick WTF. Safeguarding Alerts have been completed by numerous professionals due to risks raised. This means Trevi House will be now be investigated by an independent sector. People are extremely vulnerable using this service.

Reactions: 10
is It breaking any laws to forward Keels reports and copies of the court documents that CHL shared to Putwums more well known followers like G Fletcher ?

is It breaking any laws to forward Keels reports and copies of the court documents that CHL shared to Putwums more well known followers like G Fletcher ?
The court orders yes. It is illegal to share court orders.

Reactions: 7
My arse would be going like the clappers if I was her. I have the type of anxiety not cured by rescue remedy and I would be in an absolute state at all the tit going down!
Same with me, my stomach turns at the thought. Think our anxiety is better known as ‘real’ anxiety so to speak (not trying to offend anyone btw, just how I see it)

Reactions: 7
Stooping very low wishing Katie Hopkins on anyone.

Seriously.
I wasn’t wishing but I am allowed an opinion I said she wouldn’t be scared to ask the questions that people are too scared to know for fear of doxing and being trolled.

Reactions: 9
I wasn’t wishing but I am allowed an opinion I said she wouldn’t be scared to ask the questions that people are too scared to know for fear of doxing and being trolled.

I think it would be a great interview

I would want to be a fly on the wall to see how R responseded

I would want to be a fly on the wall to see how R responseded
Responded

Reactions: 3
Sod Hopkins.

Who we truly need...is Jeremy Kyl(i)e!!

One for the long time thread readers there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
At this stage, we don't really know what her financial set-up is exactly, and we probably never will.

That's why all these Action Fraud reports are important, so it can all be looked into properly and proved to be all above board, I'm sure 😊

I agree with you though. All you need to do with PayPal is to transfer funds across to your current account and spend it on whatever you wish.

If you weren't making any extra large purchases, or applying for credit/a mortgage, then any PayPal money would probably go under the radar.
You don't even have to do that these days, you can get a card linked to PayPal account n take cash out directly from it so it would be even easier for them if that's what they are doing.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh my god I actually feel sick WTF. Safeguarding Alerts have been completed by numerous professionals due to risks raised. This means Trevi House will be now be investigated by an independent sector. People are extremely vulnerable using this service.
Sorry but what does that mean? Why are will Trevi House now be investigated?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.