Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just ask why does it matter? (In a caring way)
Only so I understand and I'm not missing somethin/QUOTE]
Not an issue. I just wondered. I only saw the picture of them at the appointment briefly (as I have been blocked on IG) and I thought it was odd to need an expert when R has been pregnant before. Just looked at the charity site and thought I recognised the lady.

@Mummyof4boys My understanding is that in reality the ex wife of Tony is/was a very good mother and the stepdaughters mainly lived with her. Rachel just likes to make it sound like she raised them and bought them up when the truth is actually the opposite.

Reactions: 7
If it is the same person, then the only charity she has publicly #gifted to recently is one which her good friend is a trustee of.

Like, she's making a big song and dance about the donated #gifts, but it's little more than passing free stuff on to a mate.

I don't doubt the donations are being passed on to warriors, but it's just fishy that this is the only charity she's sent stuff to recently, one with possibly a good friend at the helm and an ex's ex working there.

❤

So sorry, I got the bit about the trustee about 2 seconds ago 🤦🏼‍♀️ thanks for explaining 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That’s if she’s actually passing this stuff on. For all we know she could be saying that but keeping it all for herself. Her friend would say the charity received them to make R look good.

Wouldn’t surprise me

So sorry, I got the bit about the trustee about 2 seconds ago 🤦🏼‍♀️ thanks for explaining 🤗
No need to be sorry for anything! :) hey, sometimes I get too excited and post things before I have critically assessed them 😂 and I'm always willing to be corrected or whatever anyway!

These threads are moving fast too!

The Gloucester trustee midwife's name sounds familiar too, I'm sure I've seen it on PTWM social media whilst researching. I'll have a look 👌

• Heart
I’m all for whatever is your personal choice but lets face it, it’s because she all me, my brand, me, I’m surprised it’s not call baby PuTWuM
Why do I keep seeing people saying PUTWUM and PITWAM? It’s just PTWM though.

Just everything about her grinds on me. Going to change her name to “Horrific, Vile, Vomitty R” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Because none of the others have Josh's last name, and it's unfair. Or something like that. She mentioned it before. The baby will have her surname. Madness if you ask me.
Aren’t the boys Marshall? I find it quite bizarre too if I’m honest, each to their own I guess, but me and my husband weren’t married when we had our first two children, they were without question named After my husbands surname I wouldn’t have dreamed otherwise.. I also don’t like that she refers to the baby as ‘it’ 😳
One celeb that most likely wouldn’t be scared to ask questions is Katie Hopkins 😏

Reactions: 16
She’s always got to be the bigger and better hero in comparison to other ex’s most likely
I can’t see the pics of the lady in the lift on the nelsons trust website to compare ... tried to google ... and Kate Middleton has visited the nelsons trust 🤦‍♀️ Royal connections you think Rachel?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't understand the questioning over the surname, it is the 21st century, women don't have to take a mans surname and nor do the children.

Reactions: 15
I’ve just looked through her posts to find this one and it just makes my skin crawl.

There’s a photo of her sitting in front of Seb whilst he lifts up her top (her belly is already out) and massages her shoulders. Why is she so obsessed with the kids massaging her??? I’ve not shared the screen grab out of respect for Samantha and I hope you don’t mind me referencing the photo, I would hate to cause you any more pain than R already has, I just kept seeing things that I either missed the first time or see differently now.

Second photo was from around Christmas time, possibly even Christmas Day, again I took a screenshot but I’m actually not going to share it for the same reasons as above (it’s all available on her account if anyone wants to see. So, it’s a photo of the 7 of them and says happy Christmas from the 7 of us and new baby due August. Now I saw this photo at the time but it was a while before I read the book so didn’t think anything of it. I, like many people, assumed that if the boys didn’t see their mum there was a good reason for it which I now know is not true. But also in the book Rachel states that they do not drink around Seb because he cannot cope with adults drinking around him due to the trauma of his childhood (I’m paraphrasing). And in this photo from Christmas, there’s Josh sat on the sofa with ALL the kids and a bottle of champagne. So more lies then.
To be fair, I remember that post and it said they don't drink together in front of the boys. One always stays sober.

Why is the baby not having Josh's last name? Just saw on Insta that bag said 'baby hambleton'
I recall a long while back she said the baby was having her name as Josh didn’t feel that surnames were important. That they are all family.

I get that it’s not unusual BUT given they are married, it is a little odd.

The cynical me thinks it’s just another part of her manipulative ways. Have the surname as hers..just in case.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.