Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re welcome. I need a new note book and I also need to employ a team to write for me because the hand cramp is real 😂

You could ask R to send some of her Paypal donations 😂

She probably doesn’t believe it. Compulsive liars are notoriously for finding trust difficult, often judging others by their own standards.

I believe it’s a month today since the rant. It brought me first to Keels Instagram where I actually defended PTWM. Then to her website where I read her article and then Samantha’s letter during the short time it was available. And finally here. If she hadn’t made those stories, I would still be following her now. Any doubts I had, I thought it was just me and that it was MY problem and that I couldn’t speak out against a DV and bullying ambassador; what kind of person would that make me? She definitely preys on the vulnerable IMO.

So as I said above, it’s been a month. Almost long enough to collate July 2019’s accounts, which I believe will be her next move. She really doesn’t have to give her “army” much because they believe her blindly. It seems as soon as you start questioning her actions and motives and realising that it’s ok to do so, the whole thing falls apart very quickly. But all the while you’re in her “crew”, you’re blind to it.

July 2019’s accounts will prove nothing of where the donations have gone for the last two years but sadly that tiny piece of doctored information will be enough to feed her crew so they continue falling for her bullshit. She’ll probably get more donations off the back of it too, because of course the outgoings will show not only the donations being used for “warriors” but also personal top ups from Rachel. Because she is devious and sly and skews everything to make herself look like a hero.

But you know what - look how many people were donating that have now stopped. There’s no smoke without fire, so hopefully if we keep prodding more and more people will stop donating. The more people realise she’s a liar, the fewer people will buy the book. She’s got to be a the point now where she’s going to have to do damage limitation. Plus she can not possibly spend as much time as she does on sm once that baby comes along. I know she does nothing in the house but maybe she wlll actually step up and parent this baby.

She probably doesn’t believe it. Compulsive liars are notoriously for finding trust difficult, often judging others by their own standards.

I believe it’s a month today since the rant. It brought me first to Keels Instagram where I actually defended PTWM. Then to her website where I read her article and then Samantha’s letter during the short time it was available. And finally here. If she hadn’t made those stories, I would still be following her now. Any doubts I had, I thought it was just me and that it was MY problem and that I couldn’t speak out against a DV and bullying ambassador; what kind of person would that make me? She definitely preys on the vulnerable IMO.

So as I said above, it’s been a month. Almost long enough to collate July 2019’s accounts, which I believe will be her next move. She really doesn’t have to give her “army” much because they believe her blindly. It seems as soon as you start questioning her actions and motives and realising that it’s ok to do so, the whole thing falls apart very quickly. But all the while you’re in her “crew”, you’re blind to it.

July 2019’s accounts will prove nothing of where the donations have gone for the last two years but sadly that tiny piece of doctored information will be enough to feed her crew so they continue falling for her bullshit. She’ll probably get more donations off the back of it too, because of course the outgoings will show not only the donations being used for “warriors” but also personal top ups from Rachel. Because she is devious and sly and skews everything to make herself look like a hero.

But you know what - look how many people were donating that have now stopped. There’s no smoke without fire, so hopefully if we keep prodding more and more people will stop donating. The more people realise she’s a liar, the fewer people will buy the book. She’s got to be a the point now where she’s going to have to do damage limitation. Plus she can not possibly spend as much time as she does on sm once that baby comes along. I know she does nothing in the house but maybe she wlll actually step up and parent this baby.

Wow that posted twice - go me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi . Came after the rant, wasn’t a follower but use to have a nosey , I ‘knew’ of her when I lived locally so didn’t have the greatest opinion of her but thought if she was doing a good job then fair play.. obviously not. Just find the whole business shocking, it’s like going past a car crash you don’t want to look but you do.
Anyway just thought I’d say hi after lurking for so long

Reactions: 26
She's blocked me (for asking a question) but does she still have her tattle rants saved to instagram? The ones that included an ad for rescue remedy!

Reactions: 10
Hello, I’ve been lurking here since thread one and thought it was time to add my piece to the discussion. I came to this site originally to have a nose at a thread about another Instagrammer I follow, but this caught my attention. I was aware of PTWM as I’d followed her in the past at some point. I admired and respected her for what she did for DV victims but I found the majority of her posts cringey and self-indulgent. I also wasn’t comfortable with the constant filming of her kids, even when they were asleep.

My first thought was that Keels had a bee in her bonnet over nothing, that the thread was unfair, and her article bordering obsessive. I read the blurb about donations on PTWM’s site and my interpretation of it was that the donations would allow Rachel to help her “warriors” properly by taking some kind of wage for her time, and the pot of money would be dipped into for rent deposits, household items etc so that she wouldn’t have to post individual fundraisers. When I watched her crying tattle story I actually felt sorry for her. I believed her when she said all the money was accounted for. I thought her recent increase in spending was due to her book sales and personal appearances.

However I continued to watch these threads with interest, as something wasn’t sitting right with me. I went from believing her, to being on the fence, to being totally onside with tattlers. Why? The main reason is the blocking and deleting of genuine enquires, it screams nothing but guilt. Why not have a standard reply saying everything is above board and will be addressed soon?

My eyes have been opened to everything else too - her lies, inconsistencies, blatant disregard for safeguarding etc. The tip of the iceberg was the post on here from Samantha which broke my heart. My ex husband had an affair which absolutely destroyed me, but we didn’t have kids. I can’t imagine the pain of my current partner leaving me for someone else and taking our little girl too. You are a very strong lady and if just one good thing was to come out of these threads I hope it’s that you get the help and support you need to see your beautiful boys again.

Reactions: 30
I think the claims were in one of her stories or in a written rant that was since deleted but I definitely remember her claiming she had charity status. It’s been discussed on the thread too.

Reactions: 4
Exactly, the subs are going to a personal PayPal not a business/charity/not for profit so really in terms of PayPal it’s a very very grey area as a personal is not subject to the same rules as a business one.

R also claimed she has charity status in one of her rants but this isn’t the case either so there’s another lie.

I think it’s thread 5 when I highlighted all the parts on her website where it says donate and how it was for the charities mentioned within the blurb. It’s getting money by deception.

She knew exactly what she was doing when she set that subscription facility up she knew there was no redress if people came asking where the money was gone.
Is this not count as money laundering. Paypal need to take some responsibility.

Ooh look!

More #gifted stuff being donated to warriors.

Wherest be the donated pennies to go along with them? 🤔

She's tagged this charity a few times in the past week or so - sending #gifted things to them. No mention of any other charities.

As I said before, great gesture, but it does not answer our Paypal concerns one iota.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The company blueberrybookids have probably sent her items to keep and items to donate as they seem really pally. Doubt she's doing it out if the goodness of her heart

Reactions: 5
The company blueberrybookids have probably sent her items to keep and items to donate as they seem really pally. Doubt she's doing it out if the goodness of her heart
I've bought from Blueberry Boo - Have been completely put off them by their relationship with Rachel.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen the little poem on her stories? Please someone adapt it so it says there is a thousand better things to do today...... like spend other people’s hard earned donations 😂

Has anyone seen the little poem on her stories? Please someone adapt it so it says there is a thousand better things to do today...... like spend other people’s hard earned donations 😂
I read that as that’s the poem she wrote for Betsy 😂😂😂

To the tune of the "Shoop Shoop Song"

🎶 Tell us Rachaele, we want to know
Where did all the PayPal go?

(On good causes galore?)
Oh no! We don't believe!
(Why not tell us more?)
Oh no! We're being decieved?

If you want to know where the PayPal did go
She takes the piss
That's what it is 🎶

Yeah, I have a day off today, can you tell? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Not money laundering, theft and fraud. Money laundering is quite complex and has different stages
Its just when i open a bank account or savings account i have to prove where moneys from.
Ie mortgage deposit was prime example.
The fact theres paypal pot of money we dont know who from many were person gifted payments and theres no trail where that money went and what it was spent on.
We know it's donations from normal followers but could be criminal gangs for all we know.
Makes paypal seem as dodgy as western union.
Be great place to hide money.

Reactions: 8
Its just when i open a bank account or savings account i have to prove where moneys from.
The fact theres paypal pot of money we dont know who from many were person gifted payments and theres no trail where that money went and what it was spent on.
We know it's donations from normal followers but could be criminal gangs for all we know.

I suppose that’s the same if you’re buying an expensive car and paying cash - we once looked to buy a car and we were going to pay cash (we had borrowed for a house extension and it came in under budget) but they did ask where the cash had come from.

Reactions: 6
I suppose that’s the same if you’re buying an expensive car and paying cash - we once looked to buy a car and we were going to pay cash (we had borrowed for a house extension and it came in under budget) but they did ask where the cash had come from.
Yes exactly but paypal or authorities havw no interest in large amounts money paypal and go fund me is bonkers
I dont understand why some authority is not investigating .
I can't believe HMRC not intrigued as could be tidy way to evade tax..
The fact shes not a registered company like other influencers and shes not a charity so what is she?
Sole trader?

Reactions: 6
At this stage, we don't really know what her financial set-up is exactly, and we probably never will.

That's why all these Action Fraud reports are important, so it can all be looked into properly and proved to be all above board, I'm sure 😊

I agree with you though. All you need to do with PayPal is to transfer funds across to your current account and spend it on whatever you wish.

If you weren't making any extra large purchases, or applying for credit/a mortgage, then any PayPal money would probably go under the radar.

Reactions: 9
Coming over to Tattle following the PTWM story, I’ve realised that I have dignity and self respect - qualities that following a very emotionally abusive and coercive relationship, I didn’t really think I had.

I’ve caught my mum in bed with my friends’ dads (Yes, plural), with a woman, with lots of boyfriends. I stole food because she bought drugs and alcohol. I’ve seen her being beaten up by her fiancé, hot tea thrown over and then they’d have sex to make up. I was blamed for her beatings. A really fucked up childhood. I grew up not knowing what love was, sec was just something to give any man for attention. I had no self respect.

I had my son when I was alone and desperately sad. I would hear voices telling me to kill him. I sought help but my mum was never there. She in fact, told everyone that I was a bad mum. Aged 20. Unwell.

I could write a book about her but I wouldn’t because she is my mum. She had her own demons and I’m able to see that. She didn’t have a good life. It was my birthday recently and I didn’t even get a card. Not last year. But I don’t tell people about this in public out of respect for my children whom love her.

Where is R’s respect for her kids?

Why has she written a book and mentioned Samantha? She shouldn’t have been mentioned - I’ve not read her book so I don’t know what has been said but her name should not have been made public. She has suffered enough. I’m angry that R has tarred a woman’s name who has not had a chance to defend herself. It’s unfair. This is personal to me because my ex put court papers on his social media and showed them to everyone (my mum never called whilst I was in refuge and never came to court but she would go to his house for coffee and read court papers!) I had to have mental health assessment because he said I was unwell. Professionals concluded my depression was due to my childhood and the DA.

I’ve lost friends and family because they took his side but I have moved away. Samantha is still local? It’s humiliating to have people refer to you as a bad mother. When you are not bad, just broken and hurt.

It makes me angry how people are believing R and she’s in the limelight. For what? Tearing down another mother? She hadn’t raised any women up. She donates freebies to charities. What about the rest of us who work 9-5 and study to really make a difference to vulnerable women whilst battling our own demons the same time?

Samantha, my ex partner turned people against me - they believed him even though me and the kids were in a room, miles away in refuge. I went through hell on my own. I had no one.

Today, I’m qualified and working and yes, it’s bleeping hard. I’m exhausted and have no support. But I walk with my head up because I know I did no wrong. He caused my pain and my mental health. And now he’s drinking every day, alone, pitiful.

What happens in the dark always comes to light.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.