Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve been talking about mental health issues on here today and it’s made me think. I’ve got PTSD due to childhood trauma and currently experiencing extreme anxiety.
There is NO WAY I could host strangers in my home, or go out for countless meals and outings. I can’t say whether or not R has anxiety issues, but I can say that she doesn’t act like she does. Anxiety wrecks your confidence and makes you doubt everything you do and say. I just don’t see that happening with her?
same here I've got PTSD due to my childhood and previous DV I went threw and I couldn't have a house full of people even when my kids have friends stop over for sleepovers I have to have met them and known them for a while and there parents.The only other people that come to my house are my stepdad and my oldest childs dad.im very set in my ways everything is routine from shopping on certain days to what I do day to day.i dont go out if the kids are at friends just incase they need me.no nights out my anxiety goes sky high with change and I panic..so how r can live how she does I dont know 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Where did partofthefam go? There were a few local people popping up.
Wouldn't suprise me if the locals were scared off by the threatening post recently of 'You lot are brave they will find every one of you' something along them lines. I would go back and find it but it was barely worth the read the first time. My actual thoughts now is that I think she's going to go down the route of telling her followers that Samantha Is behind this tattle business she will say she's speading all kind of lies and building and army against her to take down what her and j have built together. She will say she is scorned and out to get her revenge. She may post some screen shots of Sams posts to prove she is actually on here and then her followers will blindly believe it not taking into account that Sam wasnt actually around until 8 threads in, and she will once again be the victim.

The one good thing of course is that all our threads cannot be deleted and should anyone be directed here the threads are here for them to make their own decision.

I've said over and over there's three sides to every story. And every one has their own right to believe whichever side they choose to believe. I just happen to believe there is more proof over on the tattle side of R being the dodgy one

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
@Quickfyre I’m so sorry people tried to pull you apart. Just know that you’re believed here 💖. We are here to support you and most importantly give you the space to be heard and listened too 💖

-
Yeah I remember that threat and I was like ok hun 👌🏻 But I can totally understand that would scare people in her local community especially if their kids went to the same schools etc. No one wants her particular brand of nastiness around their children. I hope they come back here as their experiences were valuable in learning how dark this is.

Keels is ok by the way! She had lots of lurkers watching on her stories and she didn’t want that. Who can blame her really! Just cos r wants everyone to watch her life and be told the inner going ons in her vagina doesn’t mean everyone else does

Reactions: 17
The funny thing is it may seem that we all want to see R fail and we expect it, she fails to realise that majority of the people on here were her fans they looked up to her and they desperately wanted her to prove them wrong and donated to her cause!! if anything these people on here want to see you prove them wrong more than anything! They WANTED to believe in you. Your deafening silence, your blocking of their comments and there account's leads them no other choice but to think otherwise.

I keep thinking of the situation with Anna sophia where she was blocked for politely asking where her money was donated. Someone said before, that if you hadn't donated you don't have a right to know and OK that's a fair point but why didn't she reply to Anna and say something, anything even! she could have even set up a standard reply to this situation that said something like I know there are some unsavoury rumors going around at the moment with regards to our PayPal account please bare with me I am working with my accountant at the moment to get something together to be able to send out to reassure fellow donators such as yourself. Thank you for your continued support.

I have seen more professionalism and compassion on this thread on a gossip website than I have from her. I for one would love to be proved wrong, I'd be ashamed even! But the actions are definitely speaking louder than the words.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm gobsmacked at the poll. I know there have been lurkers and a few have spoken out but, WOW!

Clearly shot yourself in the foot there Rachelele 🤦🏼‍♀️ or you just think your followers are stupid and won't see through you... WRONG! There are more and more of us each day!

Well hello lurkers - I was one - I was a fan - nothing to be ashamed of, I was pulled in for years by her. Not anymore - please don't feel bad, most of us have been there. But please feel safe enough to share with us why you're here and to just say hello ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I love that poll 💗 well done whoever thought of it.

Anyone else excited for Messiah Kaetos next igtv?

Is there no way of using the freedom of information act with PayPal to find out what’s going on with the money ?

Reactions: 5
I'm so glad Samantha now has her own platform to be heard, i think the tides will turn in your favour before too long.
In regards to ptwm there has been a definite shift this past week, we know why this is although she will play the pregnancy card but i think this will get a whole lot murkier yet.
Kudos to those ladies with the skills and professionalism to help Samantha and guiding those who need it in the right direction.
Rachelleaeae 'if' you are reading this. Its not too late to do the right thing. Stop taking further donations- close it down. It's already gone too far, provide the evidence- where is the money.

I was a fan from the early days but it slowly became apparent to me that all that was not what it seemed especially with the no right of reply after the character assassinations she did in her book.

I found the drastic changes in lifestyle and parenting really confusing and things just didn’t add up. Then I realised that my own childhood was playing out in front of me (not the neglect or violence) but the rest was definitely there.

I do think the PayPal needs investigating but I also think the safeguarding and the bullying/doxxing/parental alienation is also interlinked throughout this and the two cannot be separated as such.

I came to tattle to see if it was just me that felt this way but it’s clearly not

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I followed and laughed at the teenage strife she had with B. We’ve all been there. I never donated to paypal. I almost donated when there was a shout out for something, but I wasn’t realistically in a position to buy for another family. Ours is a daily struggle. The adverts and swipe ups got on my tits. That’s when things changed and I knew something wasn’t right. I read the book and though eh you’re NOT a DV victim why are people crying about it. You’ve done it to someone while you have babies in the house too.

Reactions: 12
Interesting poll results!

I had a look at Josh’s Insta story highlight for the first time where he had written something trying to get people to sign the Tattle petition. The irony of it 😂

Ruins lives and encourages hate? Nope, that’s Rachel & her army.

Banning users? That’s rich coming Mr & Mrs Block-and-delete. What about all those polite reasonable questions that you’ve both deleted asking what the PayPal donations have been spent on? 🤔

Hiding behind fake user names? Again, that seems to be a favoured tactic of Rachel and her army including sending fake messages to herself and telling lies

Be a good person? Yep, it’s great - Rachel & Josh should try it sometime.

Anyway Josh, your wife seems incapable of answering the below questions so maybe you could give it a go and let us know your answer:

* How much has been raised via PayPal donations and what have the donations been spent on?
* What safeguarding practices are in place for the DA work that Rachel claims to do and what experience, training and qualification does she and her ‘team’ have to do it?

Your ‘accountant’ can provide you will all the info for the first question according to Rachel so it shouldn’t take long to answer. Thanks 👍🐦

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Probably been said before.... I find it interesting the pay pal says subscription rather than donation and also that there is no option for a one off donation.

Accounts?? Where are the accounts?? Must have a totally tit accountant if you can't produce records or last tax years statement...

Putwum... Where's the money???

Probably been said before.... I find it interesting the pay pal says subscription rather than donation and also that there is no option for a one off donation.

Accounts?? Where are the accounts?? Must have a totally tit accountant if you can't produce records or last tax years statement...

Putwum... Where's the money???

Exactly, the subs are going to a personal PayPal not a business/charity/not for profit so really in terms of PayPal it’s a very very grey area as a personal is not subject to the same rules as a business one.

R also claimed she has charity status in one of her rants but this isn’t the case either so there’s another lie.

I think it’s thread 5 when I highlighted all the parts on her website where it says donate and how it was for the charities mentioned within the blurb. It’s getting money by deception.

She knew exactly what she was doing when she set that subscription facility up she knew there was no redress if people came asking where the money was gone.

• Angry
R also claimed she has charity status in one of her rants but this isn’t the case either so there’s another lie.
Really?! God, I never knew she actually stated that and told such a blatant lie. Which rant of hers was that?

Reactions: 5
What I find utterly baffling (amongst many other things with that woman), is we know she comes on here and reads and reacts. Purposefully putting stories where things have suggested otherwise.

So for weeks she must have read almost daily 'I came here after her Tattle rant and had my eyes opened'. And now there's a poll highlighting how many people she's directed here.

Yet still the snot fest is on her stories? Is she getting some sick fascination from seeing this? 🤷‍♀️

Sorry guys, had a tattle free few days but Thankyou to everyone submitting the action fraud reports! You cannot be penalised for having suspicions. Rest assured that while myself and @Empen may not always be commenting we do see things and it is noted and while there were questions about what we’re doing about serious allegations - we both know what we’re doing. These are our jobs and whether we’re being paid to do it or not we take it seriously! There is a lot going on behind the scenes that wouldn’t be publicised because it’s clear people read here. Never give away your position. And as Churchill once said, “You must put your head into the lion’s mouth if the performance is to be a success.” We ain’t scared 🙅🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Sorry guys, had a tattle free few days but Thankyou to everyone submitting the action fraud reports! You cannot be penalised for having suspicions. Rest assured that while myself and @Empen may not always be commenting we do see things and it is noted and while there were questions about what we’re doing about serious allegations - we both know what we’re doing. These are our jobs and whether we’re being paid to do it or not we take it seriously! There is a lot going on behind the scenes that wouldn’t be publicised because it’s clear people read here. Never give away your position. And as Churchill once said, “You must put your head into the lion’s mouth if the performance is to be a success.” We ain’t scared 🙅🏼‍♀️

Thank you both for donating your time and knowledge into these cases and pointing others in the right direction x

Reactions: 20
Thank you both for donating your time and knowledge into these cases and pointing others in the right direction x
You’re welcome. I need a new note book and I also need to employ a team to write for me because the hand cramp is real 😂

• Haha
What I find utterly baffling (amongst many other things with that woman), is we know she comes on here and reads and reacts. Purposefully putting stories where things have suggested otherwise.

So for weeks she must have read almost daily 'I came here after her Tattle rant and had my eyes opened'. And now there's a poll highlighting how many people she's directed here.

Yet still the snot fest is on her stories? Is she getting some sick fascination from seeing this? 🤷‍♀️
She probably doesn’t believe it. Compulsive liars are notoriously for finding trust difficult, often judging others by their own standards.

I believe it’s a month today since the rant. It brought me first to Keels Instagram where I actually defended PTWM. Then to her website where I read her article and then Samantha’s letter during the short time it was available. And finally here. If she hadn’t made those stories, I would still be following her now. Any doubts I had, I thought it was just me and that it was MY problem and that I couldn’t speak out against a DV and bullying ambassador; what kind of person would that make me? She definitely preys on the vulnerable IMO.

So as I said above, it’s been a month. Almost long enough to collate July 2019’s accounts, which I believe will be her next move. She really doesn’t have to give her “army” much because they believe her blindly. It seems as soon as you start questioning her actions and motives and realising that it’s ok to do so, the whole thing falls apart very quickly. But all the while you’re in her “crew”, you’re blind to it.

July 2019’s accounts will prove nothing of where the donations have gone for the last two years but sadly that tiny piece of doctored information will be enough to feed her crew so they continue falling for her bullshit. She’ll probably get more donations off the back of it too, because of course the outgoings will show not only the donations being used for “warriors” but also personal top ups from Rachel. Because she is devious and sly and skews everything to make herself look like a hero.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.