Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I think there are many reasons as a mum that Sam hasn't wanted or felt able to contest and fight for her children right now. She must be terrified of their reaction and the truth coming out. They are so young and yet so much turmoil to come in finding out the actual truth and possible heartbreak that the keeping away from their mum was unnessecary for so long. Also sam may feel embarrased because she couldn't cope. I have been left in the position where I was with young children miles away from my family because of an affair and I only credit my amazing friends and family coming to my rescue that I made it through! Also to the fact my children's father likes his career more than his kids. Otherwise knowing his personality he would have ground me down to a breakdown and taken the kids x I am a professional with a great career. It can happen to anyone.

Also I'm sure impersonating is an offence 😊 if you are not trained in da you should not be purporting as that. In Somerset we have sidas and Marek that deal with da. Mixture of lots of professions

Reactions: 18
Same. I had a panic attack this evening because I had to send a message to my son’s football coach about an “issue”. I’d have had a heart attack by now if I were her 🤦🏼‍♀️
She must have the type of anxiety that allows you to put every detail of your life out there for thousands to see, the type that means you can stand up in front of people and gives talks on a subject your not qualified in. The type that allows you to have an affair with a married man, and have no shame in lying to ensure his kids they have no contact with their REAL mum. Etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s linked the tattle rant on her story. Her kids are on IG. What if B Google’s Tattle life and finds out what a devious cow 🐄 her mother is ! And finds out what her mother did to her step brothers by driving their mother away.

Reactions: 9
Has josh deleted his insta or have I been cock blocked?? 😂

We decided Rach holds the testicles, he just borrows them back when he’s allowed. She’s probably blocked you 😂

Personally I think there are many reasons as a mum that Sam hasn't wanted or felt able to contest and fight for her children right now. She must be terrified of their reaction and the truth coming out. They are so young and yet so much turmoil to come in finding out the actual truth and possible heartbreak that the keeping away from their mum was unnessecary for so long. Also sam may feel embarrased because she couldn't cope. I have been left in the position where I was with young children miles away from my family because of an affair and I only credit my amazing friends and family coming to my rescue that I made it through! Also to the fact my children's father likes his career more than his kids. Otherwise knowing his personality he would have ground me down to a breakdown and taken the kids x I am a professional with a great career. It can happen to anyone.

Also I'm sure impersonating is an offence 😊 if you are not trained in da you should not be purporting as that. In Somerset we have sidas and Marek that deal with da. Mixture of lots of professions

Sam did mention that her boys lives had been torn apart by years in court. To do it again is more trauma x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just a thought.

I get that the area from which this whole awful saga originates, that it is close knit, relatively isolated and everyone knows everyone. That will make it so much more difficult to be heard without being judged by everyone around you.

I live in a very similar place, albeit many miles away from Devon. I'm not originally from the small town I live in, I'm from a city a distance away, but as I get to know people where I live now...everyone is just one degree from everyone else. That must make it much harder for people personally involved in this to speak out.

But I am glad that you are speaking out ❤

Reactions: 8
Hey, Rachel... welcome to #9. Thank you for sending so many of us here 😘 So, will you please make public the account records for the PayPal donations, so that us donors can get back to hoovering and dusting and tit? 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Where’s the money Rachel ?

How’s the #ptwm where’s the money gone Rach getting on ?

Can Keels report be shared on Instagram ? I know it’s been retweeted loads

Reactions: 5
She must have the type of anxiety that allows you to put every detail of your life out there for thousands to see, the type that means you can stand up in front of people and gives talks on a subject your not qualified in. The type that allows you to have an affair with a married man, and have no shame in lying to ensure his kids they have no contact with their REAL mum. Etc etc.
If she has any anxiety it’s BECAUSE of all that shite, surely. Literally have no idea how she can live with herself. I got given too much change once at Tesco and couldn’t rest until I’d given it back 😂 seriously 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hello,

Thank you for still standing by my gorgeous boys and I.

I am sorry people have experienced some unpleasant comments on here today.

I hope people will continue to feel reassured and free to chat here without feeling frightened or bullied.

Everyone has been so supportive of each other despite some people.

Let’s not loose hope and regain ourselves, remembering why we are really here.

🌸

• Heart
Reactions: 57
If she has any anxiety it’s BECAUSE of all that shite, surely. Literally have no idea how she can live with herself. I got given too much change once at Tesco and couldn’t rest until I’d given it back 😂 seriously 🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s why she needs all that rescue remedy. Keeping herself doses up because of all the lives

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We’ve been talking about mental health issues on here today and it’s made me think. I’ve got PTSD due to childhood trauma and currently experiencing extreme anxiety.
There is NO WAY I could host strangers in my home, or go out for countless meals and outings. I can’t say whether or not R has anxiety issues, but I can say that she doesn’t act like she does. Anxiety wrecks your confidence and makes you doubt everything you do and say. I just don’t see that happening with her?

Reactions: 21
I just followed the you tube link on her bio about her baby talk with Gi (think that's her). She has many adoring messages in the comment section and a few messages from what seems to be fellow tattlers who's eyes have been opened by Keels. I just wish it would reach more people x

Reactions: 6
Hello,

Thank you for still standing by my gorgeous boys and I.

I am sorry people have experienced some unpleasant comments on here today.

I hope people will continue to feel reassured and free to chat here without feeling frightened or bullied.

Everyone has been so supportive of each other despite some people.

Let’s not loose hope and regain ourselves, remembering why we are really here.

🌸
Stay strong Sam, we all support you and don’t let those who have questioned you upset you, I and many others believe you 100%, please stay strong and well done for speaking out, your side deserves to be heard after the past god knows how long rachaele has been allowed to sprout all of her lies on the internet and god knows where else. I’m so grateful that you have found the courage to speak out and I truly hope more people join us all on here and start to realise the truth 💜

I’d also like to say Samantha without being patronising that I can imagine you’ve been to hell and back and despite that you are holding down a responsible and respectable job and have come out the other side I can imagine days are still very difficult but you are a strong woman- not many people myself included could go through what you have clearly been through and come out and be able to hold down a respectable and steady job, I genuinely believe your boys will find their way back to you 💜💜

I hope you don’t mind me asking, have you thought about writing letters to your boys that if you are (and I believe you will be) reunited with them you can hand them their letters and tell them you never stopped thinking about them or loving them despite the lies they’ve been told.

Reactions: 14
Hey, Rachel... welcome to #9. Thank you for sending so many of us here 😘So, will you please make public the account records for the PayPal donations, so that us donors can get back to hoovering and dusting and tit? 🤪
Where’s the money Rachel ?

How’s the #ptwm where’s the money gone Rach getting on ?

Can Keels report be shared on Instagram ? I know it’s been retweeted loads

Reactions: 6
SO..

I’ve been on here since the first thread. I first came to tattle to read about Mrs Hinch, then I started searching for all the other instagrammers I follow and love following (now don’t like following any of them thanks to you lot🤣) at first, and actually up until last week I will admit I didn’t believe a single word any of you said. I agreed with PTWM on all the things she was saying about you all being “horrific” until I was in the office at the hospital the other day (student midwife, so the office is absolutely full of women and their opinions) and I decided to bring it up, discussed everything etc and as I was explaining it to all the other students, midwives and doctors that I thought, hold on a second am I actually delusional!?!😂 when I was listening to myself talking about it all I thought Jesus Christ, they’re actually right, they are all absolutely bloody bang on. I’ve never spoken to her, or messaged her at all as I’ve never felt the need to, so don’t know how she talks to people, or is excessively nice to people like everyone was saying, I just thought she was a nice person. I feel absolutely stooooopid for believing everything she’s said, I bought the book, the book even made me cry and some parts were so similar to my own life but now I just feel hurt that she could make money, and stories out of things that have actually happened to people like myself! Basically, even though I never voiced my opinion on how I didn’t believe it all, I want to apologise that secretly in my head I didn’t believe a single word any of you said, even though you have all put so much hard work into gathering all of these details.

Also, Samantha - I really hope you’re okay ❤

Ps- soz for the essay 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.