Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thought that would go into manipulating everyone though would be a full blown job in itself. Honestly the front you would put on in the beginning surely would slip after 5/6 years.
I want to step away from diagnosing R with anything.

These are general thoughts.

Some people are very good at playing other people's emotions. Sometimes this isn't on purpose but they search for and need the buzz that comes from being wanted, being special and being loved.

That can be done in many ways, but constantly seeking validation that you're a good human, a good mother, a good wife. You look for praise and affection wherever you can get it. The more the merrier. But things begin to not add up, because you're not just going about your life and doing what you want and need to do. You're exaggerating, you're lying to X and telling another story to Y.

If someone comes along and questions the very tangled webs you weave - you don't debate or sort it out or apologise. You shut them down. Ignore it. They are horrific and vile and toxic.

We probably all know people like this, day to day. And most of the time it just confuses people around them and they get mocked in the pub.

But if a person like this was to, for example, set up monthly PayPal donations for good causes and have access to the most vulnerable people in society, then a few months later posts public messages on IG about how she wants to wife swap because she has a hair free vulva....

I could go on but I'll stop...it's late!

I'll make a square one tomorrow for Insta xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He must know the law. He must know that doxxing is illegal. He must know that sharing court documents with other people is illegal. Does he know his wife has flouted both of these laws?

Reactions: 8

These are general thoughts.

Some people are very good at playing other people's emotions. Sometimes this isn't on purpose but they search for and need the buzz that comes from being wanted, being special and being loved.

That can be done in many ways, but constantly seeking validation that you're a good human, a good mother, a good wife. You look for praise and affection wherever you can get it. The more the merrier. But things begin to not add up, because you're not just going about your life and doing what you want and need to do. You're exaggerating, you're lying to X and telling another story to Y.

If someone comes along and questions the very tangled webs you weave - you don't debate or sort it out or apologise. You shut them down. Ignore it. They are horrific and vile and toxic.

We probably all know people like this, day to day. And most of the time it just confuses people around them and they get mocked in the pub.

But if a person like this was to, for example, set up monthly PayPal donations for good causes and have access to the most vulnerable people in society, then a few months later posts public messages on IG about how she wants to wife swap because she has a hair free vulva....

I could go on but I'll stop...it's late!

I'll make a square one tomorrow for Insta xx

View attachment 30300
That is already on IG #ptwm

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I agree, though the only thing that has thrown that into confusion for me is the situation with the boys mum. If he’s genuinely a decent bloke, good police officer and great dad, loving husband and stepdad etc, why would he go to such lengths (and condone Rachel doing the same) to keep the boys from their mum? Unless that was all just another strand of Rachel’s manipulation and she convinced him he was doing what was best because she was the best mum the boys could have? Hence the tattoos of his boys names etc. 🤷🏼‍♀️

All supposition but it doesn’t quite add up to me that a straight decent copper who’s still in his job despite investigation would be privy to all the dark sides of his wife and just let it go.
Hate to lower the tone but I think she probably gets round him by offering him sex on tap or something along those lines. Not generalising but men can be easily persuaded if you know what I mean 😂 can't find the aubergine emoji😁

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 30257

Highlighted bit... (badly highlighted, sorry!)

I'll see if I can find them, but I don't think there's much we can do about that as if I recall all the other GoFundMes are closed...unless the money didn't go towards a house deposit? Not sure where we stand on that tbh
A female was housed with newly released male sex offenders? Really? All the male sex
offenders I worked with were housed under strict conditions in all male accommodations. Females would not be housed with convicted male sex offenders. I find it hard to believe that any supported accommodation provider would place a vulnerable female with high risk male sex offenders.

Reactions: 14
He must know the law. He must know that doxxing is illegal. He must know that sharing court documents with other people is illegal. Does he know his wife has flouted both of these laws?
I just cant understand why she had screenshots?/PDFs? of court documents on her phone and was sending them to strangers. I will never understand that. He probably had no idea what she was doing.

Reactions: 9
I think organisations such as Trevi only get involved with PTWM for the bonus of having her name attached to them and what that means for their funding. It increases awareness of their business, it’s good for networking with larger companies and the local authorities and that leads to funding. I don’t know how things work over there, but over here all the local organisations compete against each other with tendering in order to secure contracts. We’ve just lost one to a larger DA service.

So, I’m not certain, but I’m guessing that it seems a good idea to these organisations to have someone with a large social media following involved with them just for financial-gains purpose, the newspaper articles and radio interviews. And vice-versa, PTWM gains exposure as someone who advocates on behalf of women fleeing domestic abuse and she’s created this identity for herself.

I think it’s a load of bullshit. No one looks that polished when they’ve been sitting with a broken woman all day, trying to find refuge space. This week alone i’ve had; one woman lose residency of her child (she’s a victim not a perp, but the perp actually won residency. You can imagine how she’s feeling); one woman requiring police intervention for her safety; another requiring intense support due to family courts order (DA related), four families in emergency accommodation, one needing a food parcel. I’m overweight, grey hair, can’t sleep, stressed, can’t switch off.

This is all bullshit - she’s not portraying lives of women in crisis. A woman escaping domestic abuse doesn’t want freebie fancy clothes that have been #gifted from someone who wants publicity. They need tampons, shampoo, food, a weekly bus ticket to get to the job centre and back, a suitcase so that she’s not carrying her belongings in bin bags.

No one I work with contact someone on Instagram and say they need help with flooring. They’d go without or they’d apply for a Discretionary Housing Payment. And likewise, no one would advertise a post code on Instagram either.
This 100%! Total truth right there on that post.

Reactions: 5
I'm starting to think that josh believes, and has been taken in by all her lies. That's the only thing I can think of that would explain why he goes along with it all, bending over backwards for her because he feels sorry for her and 'knows' how hard she had it as a child/young adult?? Over compensating almost because her father let her down so badly (according to her), he possibly feels the need to go above and beyond??
At the beginning of these threads, it was mentioned that PTWM has very cleverly made J feel like he is in control, when in fact it is complete opposite.

I wish I could remember who said it/how far back, but around the beginning.

The talk about J and how he seems, just makes sense to me that she has him exactly where she wants him - but for how long PTWM? People wise up eventually.

J mopping the floor and her saying "good boy"... He didn't look too happy did he?

Reactions: 5
I don’t think anyone’s diagnosing it’s just generally discussing her behaviour. Also no I don’t know anyone that acts the way she does. Not to the extent she’s gone anyway.

Reactions: 3
The talk about J and how he seems, just makes sense to me that she has him exactly where she wants him - but for how long PTWM? People wise up eventually.

J mopping the floor and her saying "good boy"... He didn't look too happy did he?
Shes emasculating him.

My big hairy bloke is the loveliest and most gentle man going, well up to date with and speaks out for women's rights. His favourite tshirt has a big pink bear on it 😂

I would never ever film him cleaning the litter trays or putting the bins out saying "good boy!" - it's embarrassing content for all involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hate to lower the tone but I think she probably gets round him by offering him sex on tap or something along those lines. Not generalising but men can be easily persuaded if you know what I mean 😂 can't find the aubergine emoji😁
I would agree, but I doubt she could be arsed to keep up with demand. She seems like she would just lie there like a piece of wet lettuce, and then start insta storying!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Well it certainly won't be in her mouth anyway!! A - she doesn't stop whining long enough and B - those braces gotta hurt 😂😂
Sorry to lower the tone, I'm a few vodkas in now 🤣🤣
Ha ha ha so many jokes not enough time 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think organisations such as Trevi only get involved with PTWM for the bonus of having her name attached to them and what that means for their funding. It increases awareness of their business, it’s good for networking with larger companies and the local authorities and that leads to funding. I don’t know how things work over there, but over here all the local organisations compete against each other with tendering in order to secure contracts. We’ve just lost one to a larger DA service.

So, I’m not certain, but I’m guessing that it seems a good idea to these organisations to have someone with a large social media following involved with them just for financial-gains purpose, the newspaper articles and radio interviews. And vice-versa, PTWM gains exposure as someone who advocates on behalf of women fleeing domestic abuse and she’s created this identity for herself.

I think it’s a load of bullshit. No one looks that polished when they’ve been sitting with a broken woman all day, trying to find refuge space. This week alone i’ve had; one woman lose residency of her child (she’s a victim not a perp, but the perp actually won residency. You can imagine how she’s feeling); one woman requiring police intervention for her safety; another requiring intense support due to family courts order (DA related), four families in emergency accommodation, one needing a food parcel. I’m overweight, grey hair, can’t sleep, stressed, can’t switch off.

This is all bullshit - she’s not portraying lives of women in crisis. A woman escaping domestic abuse doesn’t want freebie fancy clothes that have been #gifted from someone who wants publicity. They need tampons, shampoo, food, a weekly bus ticket to get to the job centre and back, a suitcase so that she’s not carrying her belongings in bin bags.

No one I work with contact someone on Instagram and say they need help with flooring. They’d go without or they’d apply for a Discretionary Housing Payment. And likewise, no one would advertise a post code on Instagram either.
Every Christmas I collect essentials for women in refuge and our local mp takes them in to be made into shoe box type gifts for women. I asked ptwm in several dms last year to share but she never did. Clearly tampons and deodorant not glamorous enough.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I know someone who left their (rich) husband and life of luxury, took their young daughter and moved in with another man (after having an affair with him for a while). The other man has now turned out to be an absolute hole, but she won’t leave him, because she gave up and sacrificed so much to be with him. To admit that she has made a terrible mistake and uprooted her child for nothing is just too much to bare, so she plods on with the new bloke, miserable as sin, but can’t face the truth. I wonder if J feels the same after uprooting his kids, ruining his ex’s life etc? That to admit it was all a mistake and walk away is just too much to cope with?

Reactions: 23
I know someone who left their (rich) husband and life of luxury, took their young daughter and moved in with another man (after having an affair with him for a while). The other man has now turned out to be an absolute hole, but she won’t leave him, because she gave up and sacrificed so much to be with him. To admit that she has made a terrible mistake and uprooted her child for nothing is just too much to bare, so she plods on with the new bloke, miserable as sin, but can’t face the truth. I wonder if J feels the same after uprooting his kids, ruining his ex’s life etc? That to admit it was all a mistake and walk away is just too much to cope with?
My mates ex wife did exactly the same thing! Except she left her two children behind and got pregnant to the new bloke within a couple of months.

What’s that saying? How you get them is how you lose them? I’d say Rachel and josh are probably both paranoid asf

Reactions: 11
This is just all so crazy.
Shes a fantasist and liar its worrying so many charities taken in by her.
She hasent just made 1 or 2 mistakes impulsively much of this has been done with elaborate stores and planned over many years.
Shes put people in danger.
Josh has possibly abused his job role .
She ruined ex spouses lives amd separated kids from parents.
She honestly is so delusional she thinks shes untouchable.
Shes played thw court system
Im getting so frustrated no authority willing to investigate or mainstream media.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.