Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am normally only on the Mrs Meldrum thread but heard about PTWM and PayPal donations etc so decided to read up on her threads - taken me about 5 days but finally I’m caught up!! I honestly can’t believe all this it’s crazy.

She is clearly a very, very sick individual.

One thing that is bothering me that I don’t think has been questioned or addressed. Is there anyway Josh could be Edie’s biological father? We know they were having an affair whilst she was pregnant and we don’t know for how long so it could have been going on since before she got pregnant maybe?? Just find it odd that Josh was happy to apparently do all the night feeds etc and play such a pivotal role in a newborn babies life that supposedly was nothing to do with him especially when he already had children of his own so had been through it all before, no novelty factor anymore!!

Reactions: 12
Am normally only on the Mrs Meldrum thread but heard Messiah Kaeto keep talking about PTWM and PayPal donations etc so decided to read up on her threads - taken me about 5 days but finally I’m caught up!! I honestly can’t believe all this it’s crazy.

One thing that is bothering me that I don’t think has been questioned or addressed. Is there anyway Josh could be Edie’s biological father? We know they were having an affair whilst she was pregnant and we don’t know for how long so it could have been going on since before she got pregnant maybe?? Just find it odd that Josh was happy to apparently do all the night feeds etc and play such a pivotal role in a newborn babies life that supposedly was nothing to do with him especially when he already had children of his own so had been through it all before, no novelty factor anymore!!
I've considered this, as he got R's name tattooed on himself in the first 6 months (officially) of their relationship... which is a bit odd for real grown-ups with little to bind them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Am normally only on the Mrs Meldrum thread but heard Messiah Kaeto keep talking about PTWM and PayPal donations etc so decided to read up on her threads - taken me about 5 days but finally I’m caught up!! I honestly can’t believe all this it’s crazy.

I absolutely get why you would question it but if you knew Edie’s Dad, you’d see there was no doubt! She’s a mini him

Reactions: 14
So if she really does help people escape DV, isn't she putting herself and children at risk being so vocal about it? Wouldn't take a perpetrator of such violence much to find her if they thought she'd been involved helping their partner. Or am I wrong?
Exactly! I'm not even some MI5 Einstein like some people on here and even I managed to find out where she lives. Although her posting the rightmove link on FB when she announced the move helped 😂 I believe she's also shared pictures of a letter with her address on.

She needs to be far more careful, anyone could turn up at her house. Including anyone that she's pissed off enough with the delete and block actions following questions about the money.

Reactions: 11

I thought Edie saw her dad? Not saying it isn't so mind. She certainly weaves a tangled web!

Exactly! I'm not even some MI5 Einstein like some people on here and even I managed to find out where she lives. Although her posting the rightmove link on FB when she announced the move helped 😂 I believe she's also shared pictures of a letter with her address on.

She needs to be far more careful, anyone could turn up at her house. Including anyone that she's pissed off enough with the delete and block actions following questions about the money.
Safeguarding is a myth to her! Which considering her aledged involved with warriors seems utterly ridiculous!

Reactions: 6

They didn’t start their affair until later in her pregnancy. Josh isn’t her biological Father.

Reactions: 4
I know this thread name stays the same..but here's my suggestion. PTWM where is the money?!

Reactions: 4
A female was housed with newly released male sex offenders? Really? All the male sex
offenders I worked with were housed under strict conditions in all male accommodations. Females would not be housed with convicted male sex offenders. I find it hard to believe that any supported accommodation provider would place a vulnerable female with high risk male sex offenders.
This struck me too! I know mistakes are made, but surely there would be rigorous Risk Assessments made by the probation officer, police and housing officers?

Every Christmas I collect essentials for women in refuge and our local mp takes them in to be made into shoe box type gifts for women. I asked ptwm in several dms last year to share but she never did. Clearly tampons and deodorant not glamorous enough.

Thank you for doing this ❤ No, it’s not glamorous but it’s what is needed and people like you make Christmas a little easier. When I was in refuge at Christmas time, me and the other women were given a box of donated toiletries that had been collected all year and the workers made a little parcel with them. I went home on Christmas Eve because my mind was broken (even though I’d heard from family that he had been sleeping with another woman), I rang him to fetch me and the children on Dec 24th. “Driving home for Christmas” on the radio. He assaulted me again and I was in another refuge in January.

This time, I was shown to my own fridge and cupboards where there were tea, coffee, sugar and in the freezer there were donated roasties, veg and meat that kind people had given so that families could have Christmas lunch. That has always stayed with me.

No woman wants a gift basket with personalised, embellished fancy baby clothes that will have been on social media, tagged so the business owner gains followers - to me, this screams exploiting the women.

Put a picture of food in a bag and say it’s been donated to the local Food Bank. Ask followers to collect Advent Calendars for children in refuges at Christmas (we gave our own staff chocolates last Christmas because food banks were running low on treats). Ask followers to volunteer an hour or two a week where they can sit and have tea with an older person to overcome loneliness. There’s so much you can do PTWM without being greedy, you could have trained and been employed in this field. You’d still have made money from the book... there was no need for Go fund me or PayPal to be set up.

At risk of losing your home? Well... those very women you advocate for have also lost theirs. They go on the social housing register for years or look for private lets. Why did you ask for donations when your husband has a job? Why didn’t you go and work full time? Downsize? I can’t afford any animals and I barely make the rent each month but that’s life until the kids are older.

And another thing... I know this thread is about PTWM but I don’t have much to say about a man who left his family on his son’s birthday to move in and raise another family.

He started an affair with a pregnant woman? Doing night feeds with a newborn that wasn’t his - whilst his broken wife was at home, consoling two little boys who thought their daddy didn’t love them enough?

And after what they did, they both have the audacity to call this woman incapable of being a mum because she turned to drink to cope with the mess they created?

A wonderful man upholding the law of the land with high morals and values 😏

I have to go and catch up on the housework now and then take the kids out, will catch up with everyone tonight.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
This struck me too! I know mistakes are made, but surely there would be rigorous Risk Assessments made by the probation officer, police and housing officers?

Thank you for doing this ❤ No, it’s not glamorous but it’s what is needed and people like you make Christmas a little easier. When I was in refuge at Christmas time, me and the other women were given a box of donated toiletries that had been collected all year and the workers made a little parcel with them. I went home on Christmas Eve because my mind was broken (even though I’d heard from family that he had been sleeping with another woman), I rang him to fetch me and the children on Dec 24th. “Driving home for Christmas” on the radio. He assaulted me again and I was in another refuge in January.

This time, I was shown to my own fridge and cupboards where there were tea, coffee, sugar and in the freezer there were donated roasties, veg and meat that kind people had given so that families could have Christmas lunch. That has always stayed with me.

No woman wants a gift basket with personalised, embellished fancy baby clothes that will have been on social media, tagged so the business owner gains followers - to me, this screams exploiting the women.

Put a picture of food in a bag and say it’s been donated to the local Food Bank. Ask followers to collect Advent Calendars for children in refuges at Christmas (we gave our own staff chocolates last Christmas because food banks were running low on treats). Ask followers to volunteer an hour or two a week where they can sit and have tea with an older person to overcome loneliness. There’s so much you can do PTWM without being greedy, you could have trained and been employed in this field. You’d still have made money from the book... there was no need for Go fund me or PayPal to be set up.

At risk of losing your home? Well... those very women you advocate for have also lost theirs. They go on the social housing register for years or look for private lets. Why did you ask for donations when your husband has a job? Why didn’t you go and work full time? Downsize? I can’t afford any animals and I barely make the rent each month but that’s life until the kids are older.

And another thing... I know this thread is about PTWM but I don’t have much to say about a man who left his family on his son’s birthday to move in and raise another family.

He started an affair with a pregnant woman? Doing night feeds with a newborn that wasn’t his - whilst his broken wife was at home, consoling two little boys who thought their daddy didn’t love them enough?

And after what they did, they both have the audacity to call this woman incapable of being a mum because she turned to drink to cope with the mess they created?

A wonderful man upholding the law of the land with high morals and values 😏

I have to go and catch up on the housework now and then take the kids out, will catch up with everyone tonight.
I think I’m in love with you 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If Josh filmed Rachellie cleaning up or cooking (both of which are highly unlikely to actually happen) and laughed and said good girl or filmed her telling the kids off and then belittled and laughed at her or filmed her sleeping in her underwear and posted it on SM would the crew think that was acceptable? He'd he getting called an abuser and everyone would be telling her to leave him.

I'm starting to despise this woman so much. She's an absolute disgrace.
Couldn't agree more. I have long thought this. This is the main reason I started doubting her a few months ago. How can anyone who claims they help and understand DA victimsthink this type of behaviour towards their partner is acceptable. Makes me so angry. This would not be accepted if it was the other way round

Reactions: 15
Latest bunch of stories, wow she just loves herself. Not saying making comments about her face is ok but she could just be an adult and ignore it, instead of making 973 pointless stories and then laughing about someone being a “psychopath” and suggesting they “unblock me so I can find you some therapy in your area”. Oh rachel you are SO FUNNY. Not. Twatnugget.

She sure does make a lot of jokes about mental health for someone who has supposedly suffered with it and is an advocate for PND.

Also, role model? 😂😂😂😂😂 I would be appalled if my child looked up to her. But then my eldest is only 10 so doesn’t have SM and has no idea who Rachel is, thank duck.

Reactions: 17

Not a chance. Because she disclosed the real name of Edies Dad to me by sending me court documents, it wasn’t hard to find him via social media. Edie is the absolute double of her Father, stands out a mile.

Reactions: 8
Latest bunch of stories, wow she just loves herself. Not saying making comments about her face is ok but she could just be an adult and ignore it, instead of making 973 pointless stories and then laughing about someone being a “psychopath” and suggesting they “unblock me so I can find you some therapy in your area”. Oh rachel you are SO FUNNY. Not. Twatnugget.

She sure does make a lot of jokes about mental health for someone who has supposedly suffered with it and is an advocate for PND.

Also, role model? 😂😂😂😂😂 I would be appalled if my child looked up to her. But then my eldest is only 10 so doesn’t have SM and has no idea who Rachel is, thank duck.
Awful isn't it?

The bit that got me was when she says "I know I'm lucky enough to afford braces" and then she looks right into the camera. Her eyes and smile at that point are just..I don't know. Like she's mocking us, laughing at us. There's something really weird about it.

Check it out.

I also agree that people should not be sending those type of inbox messages to anyone. That's not cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I wonder if she sent that message to herself about her lips from one of her fake accounts after her lip filler was mentioned on Tattle the other day? 🙄 Wouldn’t surprise me if she did.

Reactions: 11
After her recent stories I feel so uneasy.

Someone can insult her swollen lips and that hugely offends her to the point she has to go and do another series of stories, mocks mental health and questions other people’s lack of moral judgement...

Yet this thread has brought to light so many more serious concerns that she just won’t address?

So Rach, now you’ve cleared up the Botox theories, can you now answer:

*Where is the PayPal/go fund me donations.
*What qualifications do you have to enable you to literally stroll casually into a refuge amongst vulnerable women and children to save their world yet by your own admission in your book, admit to being a perpetrator of domestic violencez
*Why am I, and several others, in possession of court statements and personal court documents that belong to your children, your ex step children AND have private correspondence from your exes solicitor to the criminal records department on behalf of your ex partner? Why don’t you give a flying duck for safeguarding?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.