Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having just read this mornings comments i honestly feel a little tearful. So many fantastic women on here. Hardworking, kind many have gone through such tragedy or really hard times. To the nurses that work these long draining hours thank you so much ❤you never get the true recogition you deserve. Women that have suffered DV (not the made up for attention and sympathy like I really believe about R)and also those who help those who have suffered. Women just getting on with their lives doing good things for others but not wanting praise and adoration every 5 mins (though it's truly deserved).
Women with good values and morales whi just want to do the right thing, i'm no saint but we all make mistakes but learn from them and don't continually go around lying and hurting people.

It's a shame she doesn't have one ounce of the decency the women on here have.

R take a look at yourself, look at what you have done to people for your own gain, stop seeking praise for the slightest good thing you do. Give people their hard earned cash back and stop asking for money. Post about your life as much as you want but leave the Dv stuff to the experts, people truly qualified to help, stop fighting against the boys seeing their mum, encourage it, let your followers know they shouldn't email you for help because you don't actually give it.
Anyway big ❤ to everyone on here today that's trying to right some wrongs xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Rachelelele nobody gives a tit about your lips, on your face or elsewhere.

We just want to know what you are spending the PayPal donations on?

I can’t wait for the day this all catches up with her. It’s taking longer than I’d like though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder if she sent that message to herself about her lips from one of her fake accounts after her lip filler was mentioned on Tattle the other day? 🙄 Wouldn’t surprise me if she did.
I really wouldn't put it past her. I think she is extremely clever and manipulative. Is it me, but every time on tattle we expose her using hard facts as a liar, she then shares a message that "someone" has sent her attacking her looks or sending messages to the children. I have said before I do not agree with any personal attacks on her or her family, and these sort of messages are disgusting, but far too coincidental that's she gets these messages straight after another one of her lies has been exposed.

Reactions: 13
Hi Rach,

I'm not being a witch but.... I'd like a breakdown of where the PayPal funds are going and not to be blocked or deleted when asked for a refund..... 👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
This struck me too! I know mistakes are made, but surely there would be rigorous Risk Assessments made by the probation officer, police and housing officers?
I really wouldn't put it past her. I think she is extremely clever and manipulative. Is it me, but every time on tattle we expose her using hard facts as a liar, she then shares a message that "someone" has sent her attacking her looks or sending messages to the children. I have said before I do not agree with any personal attacks on her or her family, and these sort of messages are disgusting, but far too coincidental that's she gets these messages straight after another one of her lies has been exposed.
That vile, disgusting left hand of hers, sending her right hand vile, disgusting messages 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Latest story..
Why is she whispering?!
Why is she grinning like that?!
Why did she turn the camera onto her teenage daughter in a towel?!
Why does she keep laughing at herself?!
Why doesn't she tell everyone about the money?!
😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

Reactions: 14

Wow! Just how does she have the nerve to write this. By all accounts she caused that heartbreak and devastation for the ex spouses (the boys' Mum and Edie's dad).... or does she believe that it was only heartbreaking and devastating for her?
Does she ever accept any blame?

Edit.. I think this shows a lot about her character and how very much in denial she is. She doesn't accept any wrongdoing.
In her mind she's doing nothing wrong in taking PayPal donations and not disclosing where it goes. It seems if you ask, you are a troll or bully and in her head it's ok to block you. People have a right to know, just saying an accountant oversees everything is not enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I expect she’s whispering so Betsy can’t hear her lying through her wonky teeth.

There’s also some really weird editing in those stories. Really odd.

Like in the middle of sentences 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also notice she says to Betsy “Just talking about my lip filler” which is interesting wording.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I expect she’s whispering so Betsy can’t hear her lying through her wonky teeth.

There’s also some really weird editing in those stories. Really odd.

Like in the middle of sentences 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think it speaks volumes that she says she has practiced her role play there.

I imagine she does that with real life a lot too. She plays it over and over in her mind every possible scenario so she has a storyline for every outcome all pre rehearsed.
I’m not sure if she does this consciously or sub consciously, but I definitely think she “plays the part”

Reactions: 8
“What’s happened to the world” indeed that some twit can lie their way into a position of trust and use innocent children, vulnerable men and women, domestic violence and mental health to build a “career” so they can afford braces.

Even if the only thing that was true is that she wrote a book, she’s still exploited the kids she professes to love so much. She’s written crap about their grandparents, their dads and mums and how she stopped Edie seeing her dad for months on end. She’s written in a published Sunday Times Best Selling bleeping BOOK that she used to goad Betsy and Tallulah’s dad into fighting with her whilst the very small girls were in the house with them. Even if that was the worst of it, I would still find her reprehensible.

Reactions: 8
I don't agree with anybody sending that type of message to anyone. I feel like she tries to imply it's the 'disgusting tattle trolls'doing it. But i'm guessing she and all the others that put themselves out there get this kind of thing all the time. Surely it goes with the territory. It'not right but it will always go on. All the tattle members are interested in are the paypal stuff and your lying DV stuff and of course how you stopped two young boys seeing their mother.

Reactions: 11
First of all, I don’t agree with people making comments about her looks either directly to her or publicly. I mean I think certain things about her looks. I actually in my head constantly look at what’s attractive / not attractive about all humans and I would say it if I was sat with you all down the pub, proper behind her back. Just no need for her to be told directly just in my opinion! I don’t want to police anyone that’s just how I feel but I’d do a better job than precious Joshua if I had to 😂

HOWEVER - all these bleeping accusations. The money, the lies, the everything. She blocks. She doesn’t respond. She filters comments. She buries her head in the Torbay sand. BUT LIP FILLERS I DRAW THE LINE GUYS DON’T SAY I HAVE FILLERS. Rachaelelelele we all think you’ve stolen thousands of pounds and manipulated scores of vulnerable people. Answer those questions first you twit!

Reactions: 21
So Rach, now you’ve cleared up the Botox theories, can you now answer:

*Where is the PayPal/go fund me donations.
*What qualifications do you have to enable you to literally stroll casually into a refuge amongst vulnerable women and children to save their world yet by your own admission in your book, admit to being a perpetrator of domestic violencez
*Why am I, and several others, in possession of court statements and personal court documents that belong to your children, your ex step children AND have private correspondence from your exes solicitor to the criminal records department on behalf of your ex partner? Why don’t you give a flying duck for safeguarding?
[/QUOTE]

THIS 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻🙌🏻

Reactions: 9
I think rachaelleeee should take some of her own advice.
What an absolute hypocrite she really believes she’s some kind of saint doesn’t she everyone else is in the wrong but her.

How dare anyone else say otherwise 😂
I do wish people would stop making personal remarks about Rs looks though and keep to the questions needing answered.

We aren’t trolls and sometimes we sound like them! I’m not trying to moderate here just my opinion. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I do wish people would stop making personal remarks about Rs looks though and keep to the questions needing answered.

We aren’t trolls and sometimes we sound like them! I’m not trying to moderate here just my opinion. 😬
I think some parts are relevant, like how does she afford the lashes/hair/nails/braces etc and the same with queries over lip fillers. She’s continually said their lifestyle has not changed and is identical to how it was five years ago. What we sometimes do here is catalogue the things we think have changed since she started blogging and sometimes appearances come into that.

• Heart
View attachment 30335

Wow! Just how does she have the nerve to write this. By all accounts she caused that heartbreak and devastation for the ex spouses (the boys' Mum and Edie's dad).... or does she believe that it was only heartbreaking and devastating for her?
Does she ever accept any blame?

Edit.. I think this shows a lot about her character and how very much in denial she is. She doesn't accept any wrongdoing.
In her mind she's doing nothing wrong in taking PayPal donations and not disclosing where it goes. It seems if you ask, you are a troll or bully and in her head it's ok to block you. People have a right to know, just saying an accountant oversees everything is not enough.
Does anyone know the name of the accountant?

Reactions: 2

Totally agree, I find the personal remarks extremely childish and totally uncalled for. She has also brain washed her cult followers to believe this is all we discuss in tattle and plays right in to her hands. I can't imagine how many messages she has received from people wanting to know where their hard earned cash has gone which they have given to her under false pretences. She wouldn't dare show one of these on her stories,

• Heart
I think some parts are relevant, like how does she afford the lashes/hair/nails/braces etc and the same with queries over lip fillers. She’s continually said their lifestyle has not changed and is identical to how it was five years ago. What we sometimes do here is catalogue the things we think have changed since she started blogging and sometimes appearances come into that.
Yes I totally get that but there are sometimes really mean and cruel comments written about her looks. I just think there’s no need. As I said, each to their own, just my observation. 😀

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.