Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone explains how how go fund me works if there is no end date? Does the money get transferred in bits or is it still sat in 'cyber funds ' or has it been 'claimed' ?

Reactions: 5
There is a LIVE PTWM go fund me currently online. This IS the one for the ‘driving lessons and Aran’.

I have reported this as Fraud this evening.
I have reported it on Action Fraud AND on the Go Fund me page itself.

As I now have all the information backed up in case Rachael suddenly closes it now she’s seen it on here, that’s fine,

So Tattlers.
Please go ahead and report yourself happy on that go fund me.

The site was set up 23 months ago, by Rachael.
It states she wanted to raise money for driving lessons AND for Aran, who ‘was on the front line rescuing women and putting his life in danger’. (I think not)

Although the last donation was made a year ago, there is NOTHING to stop anyone donating currently as this is still an active page.

The total was set to £2000 and now sits at well over £5000.

How much do driving lessons cost these days?

Aran has been in Iceland for a considerable amount of time, and therefore, the fact she can still collect under the pretence it is FOR Aran, is the issue.
I’m also sure the £5k would well cover the driving lessons for the supposed “warrior” too, and yet, she still wants to collect?

You can report this on the page itself and it is TOTALLY anonymous. But you only get 40 words so just say Aran doesn’t work for them and is in Iceland. That money is excessive for driving lessons.

You will get email confirmation. Please keep it.
You can do the same on action fraud, but that is enough.

Here’s the link. 😬
Done. Some of the comments at the bottom of the page say they’ve donated to help the victim pay for childcare so she can go out to work also? But it doesn’t state in the blurb that this is what the money is for.

Apologies if this is dumb but this is clearly an adult woman of child-bearing and driving age who wanted money for driving lessons to escape her dad who was abusing her mum? Am I right?

Why would driving lessons help if she had no car or place to live outside of the family home? Why would that be the priority? And why was she not claiming benefits in her own right? And help with childcare costs so she could work and pay for her own driving lessons? All seems very odd?

Reactions: 17
That’s because she “wasn’t keen on a Go Fund Me” so got G to give out her bank details instead.
Any other decent person would decline the kind offer. Unbelievable that she'd actually feel comfortable with people handing over their hard earned money so she can gather together a deposit for a house! Just bizarre...

Reactions: 10
Can anyone explains how how go fund me works if there is no end date? Does the money get transferred in bits or is it still sat in 'cyber funds ' or has it been 'claimed' ?
You can collect as you go...the campaign doesn't need to be over to collect any pennies :(

• Wow
There is a LIVE PTWM go fund me currently online. This IS the one for the ‘driving lessons and Aran’.

I have reported this as Fraud this evening.
I have reported it on Action Fraud AND on the Go Fund me page itself.

As I now have all the information backed up in case Rachael suddenly closes it now she’s seen it on here, that’s fine,

So Tattlers.
Please go ahead and report yourself happy on that go fund me.

The site was set up 23 months ago, by Rachael.
It states she wanted to raise money for driving lessons AND for Aran, who ‘was on the front line rescuing women and putting his life in danger’. (I think not)

Although the last donation was made a year ago, there is NOTHING to stop anyone donating currently as this is still an active page.

The total was set to £2000 and now sits at well over £5000.

How much do driving lessons cost these days?

Aran has been in Iceland for a considerable amount of time, and therefore, the fact she can still collect under the pretence it is FOR Aran, is the issue.
I’m also sure the £5k would well cover the driving lessons for the supposed “warrior” too, and yet, she still wants to collect?

You can report this on the page itself and it is TOTALLY anonymous. But you only get 40 words so just say Aran doesn’t work for them and is in Iceland. That money is excessive for driving lessons.

You will get email confirmation. Please keep it.
You can do the same on action fraud, but that is enough.

Here’s the link. 😬
Done 😃👍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Reported the go fund me. This all seems so much worse than I thought.

It's like a telenovela. Should defo become a Netflix mini series to show the shady side of the 'influencer' world.

• Heart
I wrote too many messages st once, think they got mixed up. I was wondering why her go find me for her home was stopped so soon, before the target was hit. From what I'm reading now it's because people were redirected to pay into her personal account instead? I could be reading it wrong tho.
Her followers set up the go fund me. Her admin told them to pay it to her private PayPal instead... or it may have been her personal bank account? Somewhere along those lines.
So much going on,I'm losing track 😃

• Wow
Her followers set up the go fund me. Her admin told them to pay it to her private PayPal instead... or it may have been her personal bank account? Somewhere along those lines.
So much going on,I'm losing track 😃
That should have been a red flag for her followers! ANY decent person at that point would say, “Now hang on, whilst I’m very grateful for the thought, no one should even be considering paying for our home, we work FULL TIME and consider ourselves very fortunate to be able to provide for our MANY children ourselves (*cough* with your money *cough*). Please redirect any funds to Woman’s Aid, who actually need them”

How much must she believe her own hype to think that she DESERVES strangers to pay for her house deposit? Not only that but she had the audacity to specify where she’d prefer the funds to be delivered 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Holy macorooni - I didn't even know of PTWM's existence until a couple of hours ago. What a scumbag! I've skim read most of the tattle threads and then for personal research have also looked on her instagram page. I definitely get bad vibes from her.

The good thing is, everything catches up with you eventually, and it looks now that her web of deceit is only just beginning to unravel. Bad timing for her as looks like she's about to have a baby. But it looks very much like she's been very deceitful (and her husband is a police officer??), oh dear, the law may come down heavy on them.

She's got a lot of explaining to do!! I'm so proud of you all for exposing her, some excellent detective work going on!!

Also, she wants to be Constance Hall? Yuk! I'm Australian and we dislike her with a passion over here, she's another little grubby fraudster, but that's a whole other story.

Thanks for introducing me to PTWM you gorgeous lot, I'm very much looking forward to watching the tit hit the fan for her now!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Welll.... holy crap on a cracker! PTWM is getting paid left right and centre, to do errrr something full time? I have no idea what it is! UNLESS she’s in a sponsored sit down for as many hours as possible?

• Haha
This tit gets deeper by the day!! Baffles me how she even gets away with it, baffles me more than I ever believed she was a decent human being.
The numerous go fund me accounts just scream shady. Why do you need that many different forms of donating money for ultimately the same thing!? - Somebody in need of help.
Just makes it even more obvious the money donated to the page is going straight into her back pocket....Is that not what that money is supposed to be for Rach?
So clearly all these different funds are just going into the same big pot? The bank of Rachaelee.

Imagine walking around town collecting donations for seven different charities, endless different DV victims, a few waifs and strays that you feel sorry for and let’s not forget your wages for all that hard work....all in to the same biggg ol’ bucket.. HOW is it possible to fairly divide and distribute that money!? Who decides who gets what?

If you’re such a good person who wants to save the world, why the duck would you hide how you’re trying to achieve that?!
It’s so simple!
If you are truly doing good, you would be open and honest. There would be no need to question your motive and this thread would not exist!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I went and had a nosey at the company and found this, sounds very dodgy to me!!!!!!
Sorry if i am being dense
Who is aron icalandic freind in relation to ptwm.
What did the busiees do as it clearly waseny a charity it was a company.
For it to be struck off register must have been serious.
Can you do public information request to companies house find out more why?
Why was there a go fund me to raise money for random business mans driving lessons.
The business community cafe did they produce ptwm merchandise?
Strange its up in Leeds but ptwm is Devon.
How did these 2 meet?
I assume hes not trained work with dv victims.
Ita depressing saccone jolys made national paper daily mail over trolling but this dident.
Will action fraud investigate PayPal and go fund me.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know how many go fund me's there has been for Rachellie? I think on one thread she'd had about 10k but there's been more come to light since then.

I actually disbelieve anything this woman says now. I think she got sick of losing money to the go fund me fees and set up the pay pal as she knew she was onto a winner there with the monthly subscription.

If only she had owned up 6 weeks ago or released a statement saying" sorry thought it was clear it was my wage" then this tit storm would likely be over. Instead more and more people are looking into everything she's ever done and it's becoming obvious she's been a con artist from day one.

I don't know anyone that donates but I have mentioned the suspicions to a few friends who hopefully will tell their other friends and so on to get these donators to stop.

Reactions: 15
Reported the go fund me. This all seems so much worse than I thought.

It's like a telenovela. Should defo become a Netflix mini series to show the shady side of the 'influencer' world.
Fellow jane the virgin fan by any chance 😉?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.