Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Constance hall 😂 she gives no fucks and she owns her tit. There is no hidden agenda there. If her and her husband are happy being scruffy fuckers who are we to judge. 😂 I just assumed they lived very booohooo hippy like no proper floors, down with the earth type thing.

Nooooo I wonder how many accounts she’s got. I allways thought josh wasn’t josh and it was really her. No idea why.
PTWM wants to be like Constance Hall and KDIL wants to be PTWM.

Reactions: 6
Holy feckin tit, I feel like we've all fallen down the rabbit hole! It gets more bizarre by the day.
And this is all stuff that is out there on the internet for everyone to see 😮 I imagine there's much more to it all that we haven't found yet or are not privy to that particular information.

It's bewildering and I hope there will some satisfactory end to it all, because this is seriously not right.

• Heart
Ive just caught up from this morning and im slightly confused (again) over the Enigma posts?
However I'm impressed at your digging!!
So i think we should just give up our day jobs and all become private investigating, liar exposing, crime fighting super heros? (I'll do admin 😉) 💃🏼🕵🏼‍♀️🕴🏼👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Exactly why she is a liar. In my line of work I have tried to place people in refuges. Its almost impossible and this is coming from an established professional organisation with ‘contacts’. But Saint Rachaeleeee manages to bypass all procedures and place 6 per week.
Us too, we are not statutory but work closely alongside them. We were a charity but now funded through Supporting People. All of our staff members are fully trained and are required to undergo mandatory training.

The lady from the refuge rang around other refuges and there was nothing available. She’s not with her children because she’s sofa surfing and they’re with relatives. If I managed to get six women in refuge in a week, I’d be wondering a) how did she access six victims so easily and all six being happy to go into refuge when usually this is a last resort and requires extensive support, safeguarding, patience and b) why there were six available spaces when most refuges are full across the country and are experiencing cuts

Reactions: 14
Ive just caught up from this morning and im slightly confused (again) over the Enigma posts?
However I'm impressed at your digging!!
So i think we should just give up our day jobs and all become private investigating, liar exposing, crime fighting super heros? (I'll do admin 😉) 💃🏼🕵🏼‍♀️🕴🏼👀
That was me, the Enigma signs stuff. We were wondering whether the industrial estate address on the GoFundMes belonged to that company, who R is in cahoots with (they do the PTWM merch). Seemed like a dead end unfortunately.

I do a lot of online research (not in a criminal forensic way, in an historical/genealogical way mainly) so it's good to pass the skills along, even if I go down the wrong track sometimes!

We are all proper beauts, that's for sure! ❤

Reactions: 4
I just did a search on her name and funding, this one was to raise driving lessons for a 'warrior', nearly 6k raised, wonder how much got passed on, she's seriously raking it in
And do driving lessons ever cost that much? Why didn’t she close the page once a realistic amount had been raised? And in what context are driving lessons a vital expense that you should be asking strangers to fund, even if it is for a “warrior”? Because, you know, driving would change my life and I can’t afford lessons... #gofundme #soblessed

Reactions: 15
Us too, we are not statutory but work closely alongside them. We were a charity but now funded through Supporting People. All of our staff members are fully trained and are required to undergo mandatory training.

The lady from the refuge rang around other refuges and there was nothing available. She’s not with her children because she’s sofa surfing and they’re with relatives. If I managed to get six women in refuge in a week, I’d be wondering a) how did she access six victims so easily and all six being happy to go into refuge when usually this is a last resort and requires extensive support, safeguarding, patience and b) why there were six available spaces when most refuges are full across the country and are experiencing cuts
Virtually the same situation as I was. Ive now left my previous organisation but still have links. The intensive ongoing training we all had was intense and vital so how can she just rock up and perform miracles? What about GDPR? What about risk assessments? What about safeguarding? All stinks.

Reactions: 11
There is a LIVE PTWM go fund me currently online. This IS the one for the ‘driving lessons and Aran’.

I have reported this as Fraud this evening.
I have reported it on Action Fraud AND on the Go Fund me page itself.

As I now have all the information backed up in case Rachael suddenly closes it now she’s seen it on here, that’s fine,

So Tattlers.
Please go ahead and report yourself happy on that go fund me.

The site was set up 23 months ago, by Rachael.
It states she wanted to raise money for driving lessons AND for Aran, who ‘was on the front line rescuing women and putting his life in danger’. (I think not)

Although the last donation was made a year ago, there is NOTHING to stop anyone donating currently as this is still an active page.

The total was set to £2000 and now sits at well over £5000.

How much do driving lessons cost these days?

Aran has been in Iceland for a considerable amount of time, and therefore, the fact she can still collect under the pretence it is FOR Aran, is the issue.
I’m also sure the £5k would well cover the driving lessons for the supposed “warrior” too, and yet, she still wants to collect?

You can report this on the page itself and it is TOTALLY anonymous. But you only get 40 words so just say Aran doesn’t work for them and is in Iceland. That money is excessive for driving lessons.

You will get email confirmation. Please keep it.
You can do the same on action fraud, but that is enough.

Here’s the link. 😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And do driving lessons ever cost that much? Why didn’t she close the page once a realistic amount had been raised? And in what context are driving lessons a vital expense that you should be asking strangers to fund, even if it is for a “warrior”? Because, you know, driving would change my life and I can’t afford lessons... #gofundme #soblessed
Looks like the house fund got shut down at a 'realistic' amount...

Reactions: 1
She set up a donation facility on her website that says donate all over it and mentions charities that would benefit. She encouraged people to donate over many posts turns out it’s not a donation facility it’s a subscription facility to a personal PayPal. The promised monthly update about who benefited from the donations never appeared and a drastic change in lifestyle has happened too.
Wow. Thank you for that

Reactions: 2
There is a LIVE PTWM go fund me currently online. This IS the one for the ‘driving lessons and Aran’.

As I now have all the information backed up in case Rachael suddenly closes it now she’s seen it on here, that’s fine,

So Tattlers.

The site was set up 23 months ago, my Rachael.
It states she wanted to raise money for driving lessons AND for Aran, who ‘was on the front line rescuing women and putting his life in danger’. (I think not)

Although the last donation was made a year ago, there is NOTHING to stop anyone donating currently as this is still an active page.

Aran has been in Iceland for a considerable amount of time, and therefore, the fact she can still collect under the pretence it is FOR Aran, is the issue.
I’m also sure the £5k would well cover the driving lessons for the supposed “warrior” too, and yet, she still wants to collect?

You can report this on the page itself and it is TOTALLY anonymous. But you only get 40 words so just say Aran doesn’t work for them and is in Iceland. That money is excessive for driving lessons.

Here’s the link. 😬
Done.

You actually have a minimum of 40 characters so you can write an essay if you want!

If it helps, I wrote this:

Charity no longer exists yet it is still an active campaign. Aron resigned in
Sep 2017 and is in Iceland. £5000 is excessive amount for driving lessons. No information is given on the beneficiaries of this campaign. Campaign address is not of the former charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Done.

View attachment 30133

You actually have a minimum of 40 characters so you can write an essay if you want!

If it helps, I wrote this:

Charity no longer exists yet it is still an active campaign. Aron resigned in
Sep 2017 and is in Iceland. £5000 is excessive amount for driving lessons. No information is given on the beneficiaries of this campaign. Campaign address is not of the former charity.

Well done, and thank you.
Mine cut me off after only writing what I put in my long message above. 🤔 it’s not been my day today. Can you tell?

• Heart
D

So Tattlers.

The site was set up 23 months ago, by Rachael.

Here’s the link. 😬
Done

Looks like the house fund got shut down at a 'realistic' amount...

View attachment 30132
Wonder why?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Virtually the same situation as I was. Ive now left my previous organisation but still have links. The intensive ongoing training we all had was intense and vital so how can she just rock up and perform miracles? What about GDPR? What about risk assessments? What about safeguarding? All stinks.
Edited to say..I wrote intense twice in 1 sentence, but it really was intense!! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.