Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is using even a fraction the money to manage her pages she absolutely must MANAGE HER bleeping PAGES

But she’s not. She’s literally playing at being an “influencer” “ambassador”

Reactions: 12
Tbh I don't think you will ever find out where the payPal money went. I don't really understand how people just give money away like that?? Wouldn't you go through a registered charity?? There is no way I'm giving someone my money if I 1. Do not know them personally and 2. If they're not a registered charity or legit in any way ... she was probably accepting PayPal donations through friends and family too (read this earlier on in the thread). NO charity or organisation will do that. They will need to show everything AND pay PayPal fees. I just can't believe people were actually so naive to give money?? It baffles me. Sorry.
Whilst I get what you’re saying, I do think it’s unfair to apportion the blame to the kind people who donated in good faith when she is in the wrong. She had been putting out stories on her page of people who were in desperate need and off the back of this she asked for donations so more people could be helped to escape such situations. Anyone can be forgiven for thinking they were helping. Also, it’s likely that lots of people have questioned her from the start but anyone who tries to find out the truth or asks for a little bit of transparency is blocked from her page. She is listed on a number of websites for relevant charities etc as someone who can help too and in the article for the conservatory makeover on the website of the brand who worked with her, they said she “runs several charities” (see attachment). People have been duped by her lies and in my opinion that’s not their fault it is 100% hers.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She blocked me purely for following clean honest living on instagram.

I definitely think she’s counting the weeks until the baby arrives. Then all her followers will treat her like the Virgin Mary, She will hide behind baby stories and how horrific labour was, how she was violently sick blah blah blah.

I just have this feeling she will drop the DA warrior talk and hope that her followers will just accept blindly that she’s rebranded. All the time no doubt still taking the monthly donation by the sheep that follow her, She used DA to create a brand, It’s too much like hard work so she’d rather advertise utter tat and get paid that way. She’s a fake, But until others see her for what she is, I suspect the Rachael Show will go on for a lot longer sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She blocked me purely for following clean honest living on instagram.

I definitely think she’s counting the weeks until the baby arrives. Then all her followers will treat her like the Virgin Mary, She will hide behind baby stories and how horrific labour was, how she was violently sick blah blah blah.

I just have this feeling she will drop the DA warrior talk and hope that her followers will just accept blindly that she’s rebranded. All the time no doubt still taking the monthly donation by the sheep that follow her, She used DA to create a brand, It’s too much like hard work so she’d rather advertise utter tat and get paid that way. She’s a fake, But until others see her for what she is, I suspect the Rachael Show will go on for a lot longer sadly.
That’s exactly what she’s done, isn’t it. She used domestic violence to create a brand until she had a big enough platform to stop the pretence.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Wasn't she project manager for a building company in her last job? A DBS only lasts 3 years.
They used too, but now you can get an Online Update Service within so many days of a new certificate being issued (I think it's something like 21 days). It's £13 per year and keeps your DBS bang up to date (as opposed to being out of date the day after print as previous!). It also makes a DBS transferrable between employers!
(I'm the deputy manager of a private nursery, and recently let my update lapse so had to pay for a whole new DBS - expensive mistake!!! 🤪🤪).

Reactions: 4
Now she’s just posting crap about pissing herself while her followers fall over themselves to tell her how funny and relatable she is. To be honest, if I had just had a wee, stood up and then immediately pissed myself, I’d be getting myself to a doctor, not shouting about it on FB.

They used too, but now you can get an Online Update Service within so many days of a new certificate being issued (I think it's something like 21 days). It's £13 per year and keeps your DBS bang up to date (as opposed to being out of date the day after print as previous!). It also makes a DBS transferrable between employers!
(I'm the deputy manager of a private nursery, and recently let my update lapse so had to pay for a whole new DBS - expensive mistake!!! 🤪🤪).
I worked in a private nursery earlier this year and paid for the update service but every time I’ve mentioned it subsequently (with the FA and Scouts and my new job), I’ve been told they still have to have one per job so either it doesn’t work or there needs to be more information out there about it 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’m sure in her book she said she worked with children or young people with SEND but then if she had or has the relevant certs then she would have just said, you would think! Hmmm a strange one

Reactions: 2
More fool her for believing Edie would of tidied that mess of a bedroom before going out 😂

Reactions: 4
She was facilities manager for a number of care homes apparently. I think the majority of people that she came into contact with were builders and maintenance men.

Reactions: 7
She was facilities manager for a number of care homes apparently. I think the majority of people that she came into contact with were builders and maintenance men.
All I remember from when she used to actually go to work, is constant pictures of her sitting at her desk surrounded by chocolate as that’s all she seemed to eat.

• Haha
I’m sure in her book she said she worked with children or young people with SEND but then if she had or has the relevant certs then she would have just said, you would think! Hmmm a strange one
Toxic Times!

Although I don't know what to believe with R, she jumped from working as a teenage dental hygienist to a SEND care worker in 2002.

Money first, career satisfaction second. Interesting...

More fool her for believing Edie would of tidied that mess of a bedroom before going out 😂
Did anyone notice that her story about Edie tidying her bedroom was exactly the same as Stacey Solomon’s a few days ago, she’d taken a picture of her boys messy bedrooms and said they’d told her it was tidy before going to their dads! She desperate for content

Reactions: 21
So a comment like...
"Aww babbezzzzz lukin soooooo hot mama... I'm well jell of yr amazing bump 🥰🥰🥰 shame its sooooo hot and that you're a total tea-leaf with crew-cash 🥰🥰🥰 luv ya!!" ...probably get through for 5 mins, ehh?
That’s kind of what I did in my response to mummy of two safe girls on her insta. She deleted the comment but hasn’t blocked me. Deleted my name so she cant see who I am now my comment is already blocked

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone notice that her story about Edie tidying her bedroom was exactly the same as Stacey Solomon’s a few days ago, she’d taken a picture of her boys messy bedrooms and said they’d told her it was tidy before going to their dads! She desperate for content
If she was doing the job donators are PAYING her to do, she’d not be short of content and she’d genuinely be too busy to be bleeping around on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hmm I don’t remember her saying she was going to get evidence together I remember her saying she didn’t have to defend herself because “no one gives more than me” 🙄

• Haha
Very bad italian.... That should get through the filter... When can we see accounts? What have you spent the donations on? Why aren't you a registered charity?

Quando possiamo vedere gli account? In cosa hai speso le donazioni? Perché non sei un ente di beneficenza registrato?

Download translator apps... Facebook should have a translate function... Does Insta?

Hmm I don’t remember her saying she was going to get evidence together I remember her saying she didn’t have to defend herself because “no one gives more than me” 🙄
Am sure she also mentioned that everything was with an accountant but never said she would show her accounts... She a dodgy scam artist!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I knew I’d seen SEND somewhere! Embarrassingly I read the book, so she would have previously had an enhanced dbs and safeguarding training but they expire after 3 years and they were unlikely to have DA training, especially if the young people were sectioned. Sounds like a secure unit.

I did admin work a while ago for a residential unit that does parenting assessments for parents under court orders. I wasn’t even allowed inside the communal areas without an enhanced DBS, induction training and 2 work references. I was only doing the accounts, highly doubt they’d let her wander in and hug all the warriors 🙄

Toxic Times!

Although I don't know what to believe with R, she jumped from working as a teenage dental hygienist to a SEND care worker in 2002.

View attachment 29938

Money first, career satisfaction second. Interesting...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.