Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: This Morning, Rachel’s PR has links with them (the person who used to be her PR, not sure if she still is?). I’d imagine that’s how her & B got to appear on the show, unlikely they’d have been interested other wise.

Reactions: 2
One can only hope that with new baby arriving life gets busy and she focuses in just on that and quietens down on SM.

I would hope for that but I guess once you are on the IG gravy train it is hard to step off and go back to 'normality' ( whatever normal is in PTWM's world ?! ).

I feel for the children and for all those who have been duped with donations and who have wasted their own emotional time on her.

It is a toxic sorry mess, all of it.

Reactions: 3
When are they going to start saying 'Edie these are not your presents. You can't open them.' she's so spoilt.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I try to avoid judging their parenting and family life or whatever and focus more on the worrying financial stuff but that being said...

Does anyone else feel a bit sorry for Betsy having bought Josh presents with her own money for Raechaelelelele to make fun of them? She made fun of them when she brought them home and again when he opened them. I have real trauma from a narcissistic family member making comments about stuff like this to me when I was a kid, it leaves a mark.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I have to say all of what has come out is rather scary. I too fell for it all because why would I not to? You can’t help but feel rather silly because it all makes sense. Of course she doesn’t have all that access to refuges. They are top secret for good reason. Of course she can’t have put women in them personally. They struggle themselves when having to move women already in their care to further protect them.

As said yesterday I told my mum about all this stuff and it is rather sad. My mum agrees and thinks she has to be mentally ill, like genuine narcissistic personality disorder not the kind of narcissistic that’s thrown around and brands people.

Her lies run deep. The toxicity runs deep but lies can only be lies for so long until they catch up with you, because they will. The more people that realise what’s going on the better.

It’s all just so sinister

Reactions: 14
I try to avoid judging their parenting and family life or whatever and focus more on the worrying financial stuff but that being said...

Does anyone else feel a bit sorry for Betsy having bought Josh presents with her own money for Raechaelelelele to make fun of them? She made fun of them when she brought them home and again when he opened them. I have real trauma from a narcissistic family member making comments about stuff like this to me when I was a kid, it leaves a mark.
Exactly, at least she went out and bought something, even if they were meant to be jokey presents, she made an effort. My step son is 14 and I know he would get me a joke gift rather than a "real" one, and his dad wouldn't sit and mock (especially on camera) what he'd bought, because my husband isn't a dick who needs to publicise everything

Reactions: 17
I absolutely do not believe that a family that has been through the family court system several times, with children all of school age would not have been flagged already if they were anywhere near the threshold.
We dont have to agree with their parenting choices or like them.

Talking about reporting to SS is a bit trolly in my opinion, while i agree there are safeguarding concerns, I'm sure the school are fully aware of the situation when they have a massive insight into their home life due to the way ptwm broadcasts it, which is often the missing part of the jigsaw.

People want something done, i get that but to consider making SS reports i think is wrong.
Don't lose sight of what's important here, where are the donations?
It should not be her downfall at any cost.

Reactions: 18

Me too, I grew up with it from my own mother I’m still recovering from it.

I absolutely do not believe that a family that has been through the family court system several times, with children all of school age would not have been flagged already if they were anywhere near the threshold.
We dont have to agree with their parenting choices or like them.

Talking about reporting to SS is a bit trolly in my opinion, while i agree there are safeguarding concerns, I'm sure the school are fully aware of the situation when they have a massive insight into their home life due to the way ptwm broadcasts it, which is often the missing part of the jigsaw.

People want something done, i get that but to consider making SS reports i think is wrong.
Don't lose sight of what's important here, where are the donations?
It should not be her downfall at any cost.
I don’t think it’s trolly as such because we all come from different home environments. So view things differently whereas I came from an abusive home and recognise a heck of a lot of traits currently in the ptwm I know that it’s not abuse as such that social would investigate. I do feel that the children need to be protected from their mothers pursuit of fame especially when she’s sharing intimate details of their life

Reactions: 11
When are they going to start saying 'Edie these are not your presents. You can't open them.' she's so spoilt.
I was just coming on to say the same thing, she’s the same age as my youngest and he doesn’t open anyone’s presents unless invited to!

They are going to find it so hard when the baby arrives!

Reactions: 8
Me too, I grew up with it from my own mother I’m still recovering from it.

I don’t think it’s trolly as such because we all come from different home environments. So view things differently whereas I came from an abusive home and recognise a heck of a lot of traits currently in the ptwm I know that it’s not abuse as such that social would investigate. I do feel that the children need to be protected from their mothers pursuit of fame especially when she’s sharing intimate details of their life
I came from a narcissistic mother myself so im fully aware of how damaging it is and i do think she is narcissistic.

It felt like the threads were going abit ' we should all just report to SS' maybe trolly was a bit strong, any anonymous report would be twisted by her as malicious in turn ptwm would scream troll.

Reactions: 6
I came from a narcissistic mother myself so im fully aware of how damaging it is and i do think she is narcissistic.

It felt like the threads were going abit ' we should all just report to SS' maybe trolly was a bit strong, any anonymous report would be twisted by her as malicious in turn ptwm would scream troll.
I agree and it would be a waste of time anyway they’re nowhere near threshold.

Interestingly though in my own experience, when the threshold hasn’t been met for children’s services but you are a parent to the children with concerns about the other parent, they will advise you to go to court.

Reactions: 3
I'm not defending her but we let my 5 year old open presents that aren't his, the joy I get from watching him open a present far outweighs any joy I get from opening it 😂

Reactions: 5
Hello! Ive been one of the nervous silent lurkers on here for a while and came to check it out when the crying Tattle story was uploaded. I can’t say anything that hasn’t already been said by you all , it’s utter madness. Ive followed PTWM since the very beginning and used to laugh my socks off with her funny stories, she was so relatable to every day life - not anymore! I actually cringe at her stories now. My children get annoyed if I try and take photos of them every few days, let alone shoving a camera in their faces and recording everything!!! Plus it’s all boring, her posts used to be hilarious (even if they were all made up as it seems now) I don’t understand why Josh puts up with it either - my husband would go crazy if I filmed such private moments of his life, even if I shared it with close friends let alone thousands of strangers.

Has anyone else noticed her brother or Josh’s sister never appear in photos/stories anymore. She used to film her brother a lot in the earlier days. Not important but just an observation (I may have missed something)

As for the donations ...... the silence says it all

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I thought that ☝🏻 My kids pick some presents for daddy and grandparents and are never mocked for their choices (scuba gnome anyone 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂). No need for it really!

Reactions: 11
Just watched the present opening, B seemed genuinely defensive about the presents. J was so kind about them compared to R’s mocking. Made me genuinely uncomfortable. He was also very sweet about T’s present while R said nothing. Add to that the video from last night where she woke him up to film him!! 🤦‍♀️

On a completely different note does anybody else find it strange that E calls J “Daddy” when her actual Dad is in her life but the 2 that don’t see their Dads call him Josh.

Reactions: 18
I HATE that they let her take over and open everyone's presents on their birthday. How does that look to the other kids. Oh your little sister is favourite so she gets to open everyone's presents on their birthday.
Always thought this was off but again doubted myself as all her followers in the comments think it's hilarious. No it isn't hilarious. Don't you feel bad for your other children. It's not right.

Reactions: 14

I felt the same. I have 4 boys, 3 of them are teenagers so I'm sure you can imagine the 'banter' that flies around my house, but there is a line and rachaeieio goes way beyond it. Have a bit of a laugh sure, take the piss a bit sure but to film it all yesterday and share it with the world and then do the same today is just too much.
Be grateful that she was thoughtful enough to go and buy him something.

Reactions: 9
On a completely different note does anybody else find it strange that E calls J “Daddy” when her actual Dad is in her life but the 2 that don’t see their Dads call him Josh
We are patchwork and each kid calls us whatever suits them individually 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I've always felt J just wasn't happy with being filmed AT ALL. The post of him last night was just cringy!

My oldest calls my husband dad (doesn't see his bio dad) but I do feel Rachelelele has pushed this onto E in the first place. I love how the boys call her Rach though as again I believe she's tried to push for them to call her mum!

I was a bit dubious regarding the court papers and yes I agree this thread, CHL, etc won't post anything that wasn't checked/verified it's still just so bleeping odd that R did that in the first place, but honestly I don't think I can be shocked by her behaviour any more.

I am just deeply saddened by everything 😔

Reactions: 10
We’re patchwork too but all children see both parents. I agree that R probably pushed for it when she was trying to stop E seeing her Dad. That’s what made me feel a bit funny about it, she was only a baby - and still is so young! So she must have been pretty much told to call him that it’s not something she came to decide herself.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.