Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live locally and the letter from Sam is saying all the things that I have heard. I fully support Sam with this.
I thought the CSA didn't exist anymore? My hubby was paying for his son via CSA but they wrote to him saying t was shut down so he now just pays directly from his bank to hers.

It was taken over my CMS....child maintenance service. Or at least that’s the case in Bristol

Reactions: 4
I thought the CSA didn't exist anymore? My hubby was paying for his son via CSA but they wrote to him saying t was shut down so he now just pays directly from his bank to hers.
CSA itself doesn't exist but there is the Child Maintenance Service. They do encourage you to sort it yourself but there is still a direct collection service as far as I'm aware.

You can still work out what the recommended amount of child maintenance is at Gov.uk. They base it on your salary, how many children, the number of nights they're with you. What they don't assess is how much the receiving parent earns.
The trouble is, if that amount was agreed in court which I'm assuming is what happened with Quickfyre), you'd have to go back to court to change it (I think).

Reactions: 6
I genuinely am thankful for your thoughts of raising money to support the boys and I but that’s not why I came on here.
I would like to think through being open and transparent and sharing my story that people will understand they are not alone after being used and abused by PTWM and J.
If anything I feel a sense of warmth and comfort from you all.

Reactions: 32
I think the best way forward for Sam is for one of the girls who can offer practical help, point her in the right direction for help.

Reactions: 14
My heart is breaking for you Samantha If I could take your pain away I would. No mummy nor family should ever go through what you have been through.
Your boys will know the truth one day.

Reactions: 5
Good morning everyone

I've got a little bit to catch up on, but FYI, the Emily-Rose post has reappeared on the PTWM FB page It's 7 February this year.

Yes sorry I meant child maintenance. No agreement was made as we have a child arrangement order 50/50 contact. Yes based on salary etc. It is unfair the way it is calculated and this will remain a contentious issue for many parents until it is reviewed, hopefully this will be achieved in the near future.

Recent family experience with CMS suggests 20% of salary covers two children. I do hope ptwm has proved, through insta/fb that their lifestyle, not the boys provision, is being funded by your contributions.

Give them enough rope...

Reactions: 6
Just on the CMS front Sam... my hubby pays less than half that per month for 3 boys and he is on a fairly decent wage. We do have them every other weekend, but it's the lowest banding of nights considered. It does seem an awful lot to me and would advise checking with the CMS xxx

Reactions: 7
If you haven’t donated, report it as a witness and leave the victim details blank. If you’ve donated, report it as a victim
Thank you I will do. I did attend the book launch and buy the book, but haven't donated. Still thought I was supporting victims.

Reactions: 1
I agree ... my ex has a similar wage to what I imagine yours would be and I have 3 children and he only has them 1night a week according to the CMS ( it’s actually less most of the time ) and he pays a 1/3 of what you are paying !! I’d get it double checked definitely x

You can ask them to recalculate definitely had to do the same with my ex as he couldn’t afford the amount they ask due to living in central London
I agree. My ex husband was supposed to pay 500 a month for 2 children based on him earning 45k a year. (he never paid it and promptly emigrated but that's another story!) 900 seems very high

Reactions: 1
Just catching up....bloody heck you can't half gossip

Who is KD?

£900 is extortionate and the rambling petition Vs tattle Sam are poles apart. I'm slightly cautious, apologies in advance once proven wrong.

R is on a roller coaster which when it crashes will have multiple casualties, I'm worried for all concerned, R included. Someone close needs to WISE UP and step in for everyones sake ASAP.

Fantastic advice from those in the know on here regarding how we should go forward raising concerns to enlighten the authorities.

That shite with Rachel and KNIL. People aren't laughing with you R but AT you. You're all so desperate. Chat like that isnt what I'd expect from an online ambassador and her PC hubby.

Reactions: 14
A lot of these threads have been about donating to an unregulated person on the internet and yet here are people wanting to do the same again. I know it’s with the best intentions but it just doesn’t sit right with me.
This time it could be done properly and through a legitimate channel, not necessarily a personal account

Court won’t get involved with maintenance these days, they refer you to CMS. Also none payment of maintenance is not seen as a good excuse for withholding contact.

Reactions: 3
I think it's up to Quickfyre what she wanta to do re child maintenance money. I wouldn't want to be thought of as concerned over funds that was for my kids. I'd like to hope that every penny of the money I was paying was spent on them and for them... And if anything at the end of day my kids would know that even though I had been prevented from being in their life by others I had always thought of them and done what I could even if that was paying high child maintenance. Sounds weird I know. Probably not making sense. Just sending support... Contact and maintenance is always a contentious at the best of times let alone challenging circumstances.

You don't have 50/50 contact though do you so that seems very unfair?

Where can I read the petition? I'm relatively new to tattle having come her from Rs IG rant

Hi this is the first time I’ve posted here as like many others I came over after the bad rep tattlers had been given on Instagram & was expecting this to be an awful place but in fact it’s the total opposite !!! I’m absolutely gob smacked that ptwm has gotten away with this for so long & genuinely horrified at the things that are coming out now . Reading Samantha’s post broke my heart , what sort of person can do that to another Mother !!! Especially one that claims to be all about helping women & Mothers . I think the silence about the PayPal money speaks volumes & it’s very clear to see by their lifestyle where the money is going . Hang in there Samantha X

Oh also how do I change my usename on here as no doubt I’ll be blocked on a lot of insta accounts now x

Reactions: 11
Ok I don’t know who it was that brought up the knee high in life woman but I wish to god I had never gone on her page

Seriously I was thinking of what to have for lunch but I’m just not going to bother at all now.

You just know she’s going to stink rotten. I hope for the sake of her husband she does shower but he doesn’t look like he’d care too much either tbh.

Why am I not surprised she is associated with PTWM.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.