Part Time Working Mummy #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is legal aid for criminal cases, its not been available for family courts/divorce for a while.

Reactions: 5
When I personally got beaten to a pulp by my husband and had Zero way to pay the fees for court, I had absolutely no legal aid, 9 years ago.

And now in my job, we help people time and time and time again and we are told to tell them there is NO legal aid.
Solicitors night work pro bono but there isn’t legal aid.
Sorry to hear that. I'm in Wales and it may be different but we do have legal aid. I'm currently working on a case for a dad trying to get visitation and he qualifies for full legal aid as he is unemployed and just out of prison.

There is legal aid for criminal cases, its not been available for family courts/divorce for a while.
There is in Wales

Reactions: 3
Legal Aid is also still available for DA cases, too. I know several women in receipt. Much harder to qualify for now though.

Reactions: 6
Legal Aid is also still available for DA cases, too. I know several women in receipt. Much harder to qualify for now though.
I’ll have to send the women I work with down to you guys then. Because we certainly don’t get it for anyone and we fight bloody hard for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I’ll have to send the women I work with down to you guys then. Because we certainly don’t get it for anyone and we fight bloody hard for them.
That’s really troubling. Especially if there’s a force telling people it isn’t available. Because it absolutely is. How demoralising for you guys 😞 That’s something your commissioner should be taking up.

I know it's completely different but I work in ambulance control as a call handler and even if I was out and about with friends and they were talking about (for example) a car accident that had happened recently and they had all the facts wrong. Me even being the person who answered the 999 call I wouldn't be allowed to say ANYTHING, not even to put facts straight. What R is doing in so many different situations is so so so wrong. Actually "horrific" as she would say. It makes me so so so sad that she's getting away with this 😔. It's painful. I would loose my job and lively hood in a second 😭

Reactions: 26
I’ve just seen chl stories

I’m absolutely horrified (sorry to use that word but couldn’t think of a better one) at the sheer selfishness and stupidity of r! I’m not going to comment on it as such but I easily identified the child involved and I’m so deeply saddened that r would be that selfish to share those deeply personal details to strangers.

She’s truly the definition of narcissistic mother and it sickens me how she’s bleeping over so many people including her own children in the pursuit of fame. Does that court/solicitors know she’s done this? I hope they do as she’s not acting in the children’s best interests.

I can quite believe she’s left a trail of destruction in her path in her local community tbh. She will take out anyone in her way be it women or men but I’ve learnt you absolutely have to stand up to people like r they need to know they cannot control others.

Reactions: 12
That’s really troubling. Especially if there’s a force telling people it isn’t available. Because it absolutely is. How demoralising for you guys 😞 That’s something your commissioner should be taking up.
Our commissioner fights hard for it. We can’t.
We get pro bono via solicitors if we beg 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Our commissioner fights hard for it. We can’t.
We get pro bono via solicitors if we beg 😂

I couldn’t get legal aid 8 years ago either. Thankfully we all got together and used credit cards but it’s notoriously difficult in England

• Sad
So she can get in a lot of trouble?

It makes me feel sick to know she shares stuff that private to random strangers about her own kids! And we all know it's not for the receiver to feel sorry for the girls, it's for them to feel sorry for R!

This (to me) is now alot deeper then the donations. Their is massive safe guarding issues from the people she helps to her own children.

SM needs to have some restrictions on how influencers exploit their children. That goes for all of them, not just R. It also deeply troubles me that anyone can make up a persona and instantly go viral, no matter who that exploits!

No wonder R is so quick to block and delete people. She's destroyed and continues to destroy so many people!

I'm just so shocked. I'm off here a few days now to get my head around it. How did I ever believe this woman? And she still has people falling for it! 🤬

Keep the momentum going guys. See you on the other side 😁 X

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Same. I'm coming off here for a bit. It's just all so sad and it's made me feel horrible

I hope this wont upset anyone but I'm a DA case and I've been going through the family courts for almost a year now, just finished. I've had legal aid the entire time. There was never amy suggestion that I wouldn't get it.

Reactions: 6
I hope this wont upset anyone but I'm a DA case and I've been going through the family courts for almost a year now, just finished. I've had legal aid the entire time.
Don’t apologise 💖 I hope things went well and you’re in a better place 💖

I feel a bit sick waking up and reading all of this. Obviously we know she is a massive attention seeker but this is quite something else, those poor poor children.

What an absolute mess, I don't tell my best friend some things about my children, I trust her 100% but my children deserve some privacy. Can you imagine telling complete strangers massively personal information about young vulnerable children, it blows my mind.

She needs help.

Reactions: 14
I feel a bit sick waking up and reading all of this. Obviously we know she is a massive attention seeker but this is quite something else, those poor poor children.

What an absolute mess, I don't tell my best friend some things about my children, I trust her 100% but my children deserve some privacy. Can you imagine telling complete strangers massively personal information about young vulnerable children, it blows my mind.

She needs help.
This. I cant imagine sharing some of my adult kids' woes with my parents, never mind friends... and NEVER strangers who have enough info from me to identify, find and hurt my kids 😞

Her need to be the victim has overcome her judgement.
^ Absolutely this.

She is a very troubled, emotionally dangerous woman, who needs to stop playing with people’s life’s, especially those of her children & step-children, to try & elevate her public profile and hero/victim status.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.