Part Time Working Mummy #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Messiah. Total fangirled over him replying to my messages! What a genuine, thoroughly nice guy... Massive respect for him doing what he is doing specifically with regards to Rachel. No longer going to spell her name with any extra letters just to spite her :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 23
Im waiting for the story that goes along the lines of "you are doing this to a heavily pregnant woman.. its horrific and vile and made me vomit"
However i think thats all for the camera's she doesn't really gove two hoots!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her 'army' are incapable of having an intelligent conversation with anyone. The horrible stuff they are inboxing (now messiah too, love his response 😂). Resulting to name calling, threats and swearing 🙄.
I know! I don’t understand how it’s ‘bullying ‘ and ‘trolling’ if we ask a polite and reasonable question but it’s fine for the ‘crew’ to insult, swear and threaten. Just shows what sort of people Rachaeleeeee attracts (I’m not including those of us who were originally taken in by her lies in this). I think we should keep screenshots of all these abusive messages as evidence for when this (hopefully) reaches national news. And GO MESSIAH, you’re an absolute legend 😀

Reactions: 14
I think if you read back a page or two it was said that it was an historic case. I can’t keep up 😂
I think it may be from a recent one as she quoted her book- obviously 🙄
Im confused as to why she would send them as replies to different random ppl?

Reactions: 7
If the News Of the World was still going (filthy rag) they would've loved this tit show, making money from a book of fabrications is one thing ... but the donations RACH?

This isn't going away Sweetheart, your fantwats can keep on trolling and threatening but it won't silence free speech.

Reactions: 9
If the News Of the World was still going (filthy rag) they would've loved this tit show, making money from a book of fabrications is one thing ... but the donations RACH?

This isn't going away Sweetheart, your fantwats can keep on trolling and threatening but it won't silence free speech.
Im surprised the Daily Mail haven’t picked it up....

Reactions: 6
Ok the sharing of court reports is just crazy! Yes they are about her family but they should not be shared. My job involves writing reports for court and no way should they be shared around like that. Even if it is by the family. They are confidential court documents, craziness.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone think Rachealeeaeele will ever give an answer regarding the donation money?
Not unless she’s either legally obliged to or she makes out her actions were down to a mental health condition and she therefore shouldn’t have to pay anything back or be criticised for her actions. She’s the lowest of the low.

Reactions: 4
Kinda reminds me of when I read this authors book ...

Reactions: 5
Does anyone think Rachealeeaeele will ever give an answer regarding the donation money?
I think she's cooking up a bullshit story blaming a crew member that was trusted to keep accounts and provide newsletters... but they've vanished AND have no social media so sadly cannot be traced 😢

Reactions: 13
I don't know whether anyone follows this page, but I think it's a fantastic example of what can be done for charities and individuals in need in a 'raising an army to help' kind of way. Its just brilliant (and fully transparent!!!). The help they provide with only a small amount of followers is astonishing, imagine all the good a big *army (for example, one with 500k followers) could do if they ran it in the same way.... 💭

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Kinda reminds me of when I read this authors book ...

Nooooooooooooo!!! I remember reading this book, a long time ago now, and how much I absolutely loved it. I passed my copy round all my friends and they loved it as much as I did. I lost my copy and recently thought about buying it again to read!! So glad I didn't!! Genuinely can't believe this.

It just goes to show, because it says non fiction on the cover, you really have to take most things with a pinch of salt!!

Thanks for posting this, haven't read the full article yet, but I will!!

Reactions: 3
Im surprised the Daily Mail haven’t picked it up....
Her PR must be v friendly with the Daily Mail. They’ve printed positive articles about her from the early days onwards to boost her profile including the fact that she tries to feed her children fruit 😴🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her PR must be v friendly with the Daily Mail. They’ve printed positive articles about her from the early days onwards to boost her profile including the fact that she tries to feed her children fruit 😴🙄
The duck?

“I’m a good mum me, I try to get my kid to eat a banana”

bleeping hell mate. What a sorry state of affairs. 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.