Part Time Working Mummy #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Technically, is R gaslighting? Seems she's out to peddle her version of events to as big an audience as possible. Those involved must have moments they doubt their memories, and the kids appear to be being fed her version alone.

Shady AF

Reactions: 5
Is anyone else not slightly suspicious? After all this why on earth would she share confidential and private information with a stranger! Either there is no case and these docs are forged and she’s using them to scream ‘troll’ ‘abuse’ ‘forging documents to threaten me’ or someone else close to her is sharing confidential information. I just can’t believe she would be that stupid but then after the past few months who the heck knows!?

Reactions: 7
Jesus, I go to sleep, and look what happens!

Her poor kids. They probably have no choice but to believe her bollocks!

Court processes are painful and stressful enough without sending them for the world to read.

I get the feeling R twists everybody and every situation. Are the men/toxic people really the enemy?

Josh should be very careful, history will repeat itself.

Hopefully they’ve both been to the sti clinic for a checkup!

Reactions: 9
I could have simply missed this previously but I noticed in the photo she took in the lift yesterday Josh was wearing a black lanyard, she made a point of saying she had dropped him at work & then again today in the kitchen, him returning from work wearing a black lanyard. Never seen him wear one before. It's like she's reading here so has realised that if we're picking up on him not working her crew might be so she's dropping in 'proof' I mean not that a black lanyard & her word stands for anything!
Just makes me laugh how she goes to lengths to try & prove things like this but not on the money.

This actually looks like a car key in a case - we have a Renault keyless entry card and have a case for it so you can attach key rings etc that is very similar! I’m unsure what car is driven by him, but I think it may be that he’s wearing the car key so it doesn’t get lost. Could be totally wrong though...

Attachments

• Haha
This actually looks like a car key in a case - we have a Renault keyless entry card and have a case for it so you can attach key rings etc that is very similar! I’m unsure what car is driven by him, but I think it may be that he’s wearing the car key so it doesn’t get lost. Could be totally wrong though...
It was a work lanyard but you can have one that doesn’t have the force emblazoned on it, which is why it was black

I wasn’t starting any arguments. I’m staying in MY personal experience of being in court many years ago in a very serious situation for DV myself and a criminal case (I wasn’t the criminal😂) I couldn’t get legal aid at all we had to beg people for help. And I mean plead poverty.
And now we have to beg solicitors to help some women and men we help, and I have worked in my force for YEARS.
Anyway. Back to the matter at hand rather than arguing.

I wasn’t starting any arguments. I’m staying in MY personal experience of being in court many years ago in a very serious situation for DV myself and a criminal case (I wasn’t the criminal😂) I couldn’t get legal aid at all we had to beg people for help. And I mean plead poverty.
And now we have to beg solicitors to help some women and men we help, and I have worked in my force for YEARS.
Anyway. Back to the matter at hand rather than arguing.
Sorry I wasn't meaning to argue, just to say that I do get legal aid. More so that if anyone was reading here it may not be a done deal in terms of not being able to get it. Hope that clears things up!

I get it in England for family court, too.
And oh sorry I was just from the context of other posters post. That's great to hear! Don't know what I would do with out it!

Anyway, I do think it is very strange that she was randomly sending such confidential info?

I guess the question is, are they the official documents? If so then surely that is a breach of court proceedings and she should be punished in accordance with the law.

If she made them up, then in some ways that is even worse and just adds to idea that she could well be a narcissist. (Not my field at all so wouldn't like to make a sure statement on someone's mental health).

I do hope she gets her comeuppance though, truly.

This whole web of events is highly suspicious.

Also WHERES THE PAYPAL MONEY GOING RACHEL?! HAVENT FORGOTTEN ABOUT OUR MAIN ISSUE WITH YOU, ALLEGEDLY FLEECING MONEY FROM PEOPLE UNDER FALSE PRETENCES.

I can fully believe she shared those court documents to continue the victim narrative. She had no qualms doxxing people in her extended family so why would she have qualms about sharing those court details.

She’s a law unto herself and will use ANY means at her disposal to continue to play the victim rather than take responsibility and make amends

Least we know where the PayPal money has gone on I suppose 🤨

Pc Plod states his unit on his twitter bio.
Not doxxing as it's all out there on the WWW.

Can you show evidence of where peoples donations have gone PTWM?
Times ticking on and still no communication or evidence. What is your excuse for the radio silence?

Reactions: 3
Edited to add just Caught up on the posts and I’m late to the legal aid party 😂

I see Rach-Ellie has cocked up big time . It was only a matter of time before she was so desperate to keep her lies alive she would do anything , take risks etc

Reactions: 4
Oh my, are there no depths to which she won't stoop?!?! This latest leak of court documents is appalling to say the very least. I know nothing about the law and legalities of such papers etc, though common sense tells me that this is wrong, on sooooo many levels.

I sat last night telling my husband about this, his jaw was literally on the floor!! The revelation that the Mothercare story was all made up really upset me. I told that story to so many people, I was reeled in hook, line and sinker. I didn't, for one minute, think it was untrue. I don't consider myself to be a particularly gullible person, and I think most of us on here would be the same?? This woman had us all fooled! Not only is she fooling strangers, but also the people in her life that she is supposed to love and care about the most. It's heartbreaking what she's doing to them all. I can't help but feel a tiny twinge of sympathy for her, this whole thing is going to come crashing down on her and she's going to need all the help she can get.

I'd say she's absolutely clutching at straws now to do whatever it takes to keep people on side. It's 9:30am and not a single insta story from her, very unlike her. Usually she's had some sort of PTWM drama by now?!?!

Reactions: 10
I don't quite get the 20 screen shots about the court case, is it in reference to a historic case or a ongoing case?

Reactions: 1
Her 'army' are incapable of having an intelligent conversation with anyone. The horrible stuff they are inboxing (now messiah too, love his response 😂). Resulting to name calling, threats and swearing 🙄.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Her 'army' are incapable of having an intelligent conversation with anyone. The horrible stuff they are inboxing (now messiah too, love his response 😂). Resulting to name calling, threats and swearing 🙄.
😂 at ‘we know who you are’. Probably because he doesn’t hide behind a fake profile which seems to be a favoured tactic of hers 🙄

How very childish and pathetic of her and her ‘army’. Rachel - Just answer what work people have been sending you money to do and what safeguarding practices and experience you have in place to do it, or what charities, organisations etc you have been donating it to along with how much your followers have raised. Simple. No need for all this drama and talk of armies 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.