Part Time Working Mummy #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DO NOT feel sorry for him they are ALL the same. HE thinks his role makes him and them above the LAW. Hence how they've got away with everything up to now. He's a laughing stock in the bay.
People are slowly coming on here anonymously, which I think is great, the people that actually know them and live in the area need to keep coming...

Reactions: 12
She can know who I am. She doesn’t scare me at all!

Edited to add - sorry that sounded like I was being rude ! I wasn’t and appreciate you saying this , but her and her army don’t scare me. The only reason I’ve not let her know who I am is because I have a Largish following (enough for a swipe up 😂) on Instagram and some I know would be vulnerable. I do not want any hate directed towards them or for them to be put at risk - if that makes sense
She doesn’t scare me either if she knew who I was because I’ve said nothing that can be classed as trolling or bullying, she’s vile and I stand by my opinion

Reactions: 8
I am not getting at you so please dont think that but I find it curious that an entire community can be cowed by one woman. Is she the bleeping godfather? It's a shame the community cant come together because she only has "power" because you (as in the wider community) give it to her.
Shes a woman on the internet not the head of an international
You have not been on the receiving end of her or them that's why you wouldn't understand. Remember, a few years ago she wasn't a women on the internet, she was and is pure evil. You have no idea of what she is capable of.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It is all starting to sound a bit Illuminati now 😂

But on a serious note this woman does seem to have the power to wreck lives and alienate children from their parents. Plus we saw how she acted with Keels and all her doxxing and trying to shame a disabled child etc etc etc so she is obviously a nasty piece of work when she wants to be. I can understand why locals are wary - much easier if it it’s not on your own door step and your kids don’t know each other etc.

Reactions: 12
You have not been on the receiving end of her or them that's why you wouldn't understand. Remember, a few years ago she wasn't a women on the internet, she was and is pure evil. You have no idea of what she is capable of.
Could you tell us the type of stuff she has done?

Reactions: 5
Erm is anyone else wondering why Isaac has never been offered peaches and satsumas at home?

Reactions: 6
Why is she sharing her kids school reports. Why is she showing them in their uniforms with logos on.....you have had no training in safeguarding Rachel, none at all. You are a liar.

Reactions: 18
Has she seriously covered up what school Tallulah goes to in her latest story? 😂 How many times has she put photos of her children in uniform? She even said what school Betsy is going to.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Came here after the Tattle video and have finally caught up on all the posts.
Initially I fell for her sob stories but the inconsistencies, narcissistic rage, doxxing, not admonishing her followers for blatant bullying etc have shown a whole different side of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The more I think about her posting that picture, the worse it is.

How many of her followers have experienced DA: this could be immensely triggering for them.

It's heartless. And indeed, no explanation given.

It's almost sinister.
👏👏👏 she hardly ever posts pictures of the boys so it's obviously for all the "omg what's happened hun" messages aka attention

Reactions: 8
She sounds like all the small town mentality folk down here, haven't grown up since their teens and still acting like the they 'will have you' with their chav mates when school has kicked out ... Hiding behind the popular bloke and knowing all the 'hard nuts' in the area.

They are usually the most insecure and out of their depth in life. Sad really.

Reactions: 13
Lula is trying to ask her about a C-section and she talks over her to get Betsy to brag about finishing school already!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
DO NOT feel sorry for him they are ALL the same. HE thinks his role makes him and them above the LAW. Hence how they've got away with everything up to now. He's a laughing stock in the bay.
Oohh tell us more 😁

Reactions: 2
Seeing_the_light has spent much of this half term being Fanny Fucked-off by the hole Antics of Rachel and her additional Venomous Vowels.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.