Part Time Working Mummy #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In sleepy Devon?

I don't know of any ex convict drug smugglers nor anyone whose stabbed someone on a night out but I am fussy who I'm friends with. I prefer a normal non toxic and no drama lifestyle.

Brixham/Torbay seems a hotbed of drama.

Reactions: 3
I am not getting at you so please dont think that but I find it curious that an entire community can be cowed by one woman. Is she the bleeping godfather? It's a shame the community cant come together because she only has "power" because you (as in the wider community) give it to her.
Shes a woman on the internet not the head of an international cartel ffs.
Because her "crew" threaten other mum's at the schools her "crews" children attend, for liking a status , resulting in the police being called by the head teacher that's why ,not good atall

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’ve been to men with knives alone, sat with murderers, I’ve had genuinely BAD people tell me they know where I live and threaten me and my family - there’s one thing that scares me. Open water. Definitely not a liar from Devon

• Heart
Reactions: 26
In sleepy Devon?

I don't know of any ex convict drug smugglers nor anyone whose stabbed someone on a night out but I am fussy who I'm friends with. I prefer a normal non toxic and no drama lifestyle.

Brixham/Torbay seems a hotbed of drama.
And all these people are assosiated to one another ,a handful of the big dramas that happen in the town are all in the same circle of people ,does that not tell you enough

Reactions: 7
Because her "crew" threaten other mum's at the schools her "crews" children attend, for liking a status , resulting in the police being called by the head teacher that's why ,not good atall
No they never stop it 😳

Reactions: 1
I reckon that R has a small crew of scum bags that she gets to do the majority of her nasty bullying dirty work locally whilst she just sits back as the ring leader and cackles. Am I right?

Reactions: 9
More of a reader than a commenter but have to dip into this thread yet again because I'm absolutely astounded by what I'm reading on CHL's stories. Sharing 20 pages of court papers with a stranger?? That poor woman too having donated more than £500. Oof.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Crikey. What a big giant chavvy web they weave.

Not a shred of class amongst them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
According to latest story they’ve booked a weekend away for couple plus baby in September:
A) how presumptuous that everything will go smoothly (I hope it does by the way, I’m just aware that it doesn’t always, that’s life)
B) how do they keep managing to get rid of their existing five kids to have time alone??
C) how are those kids going to feel when baby gets to stay with parents but they’re left behind? Sidelined no doubt.

I know it’s irrelevant compared to PayPal and safeguarding but it does make me feel they’re taking the rise. I’ve not had a weekend away with my husband in years and we have three kids between us 😂 lots of children and supposedly not much money are not conducive to time alone 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Is there anything to stop someone setting up an exposing ptwm Facebook page? Legal folks on here...

It's quite easy to set up an anon Facebook account. As long as the page creator treads carefully they can't control what others post on there.

Reactions: 8
Nobody on here has broken any laws, there are people in the know on here and they would soon put us straight if it was done inadvertently and the post would be removed.

That's what I thought, what can she do? Last time I checked, we still had freedom of speech. Just because it doesn't fit into Queen Rachaele of Devons agenda, doesn't mean she can control what's being said. It all sounds very Sopranos from what the locals are saying.

Hope nobody on tattle is going that way for a holiday, who knows what would happen 👀
If I find a horse's head in my sleeping bag, I'll let you know 🐴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My God, this woman is the definition of TOXIC. I actually can’t believe all I’m reading. I don’t blame locals for being scared. No one wants to bring drama to their kids’ school gates (bar PTWM). Her pic of Issac screams “everything ok hun? PM me” attention seeking posts on FB by needy teenagers. Even if she states that the PayPal donations were purely to pay her a wage for helping others via her page - she has failed. I’m not the only member here who contacted her asking for advice or help re a DA situation, and was ignored. So she isn’t “earning” her wage. She is the nastiest woman I’ve ever come across. And I’m blocked by PCTit too by the way.

Reactions: 16
Is there anything to stop someone setting up an exposing ptwm Facebook page? Legal folks on here...

It's quite easy to set up an anon Facebook account. As long as the page creator treads carefully they can't control what others post on there.
I’d thought the same. It happens a lot on Catfish (my guilty pleasure, don’t judge) to warn other people of liars, false impersonation etc and there doesn’t seem to be a legal issue. I appreciate that it may be different in USA but still. An exposing PTWM page wouldn’t be trolling

Reactions: 5
CHL has asked me on behalf on the person who sent this to her to share this on here.
The sender wants it on Tattle so it can’t get lost.
Just a note that if this happens with anyone else or if the original poster sees this - PLEASE report it to your local police force. These are restricted documents and should not be thrown around like compost

Reactions: 14
I’d thought the same. It happens a lot on Catfish (my guilty pleasure, don’t judge) to warn other people of liars, false impersonation etc and there doesn’t seem to be a legal issue. I appreciate that it may be different in USA but still. An exposing PTWM page wouldn’t be trolling
Although I still believe reporting her to the police is the most effective thing to do

Reactions: 5
That's intimidation then, grown women behaving like children, they should be locked up. What a lovely example they are teaching their children.

What hold does this one woman have over all these crew members. School yard behaviour from grown ups.

They should be banned from school pick ups if that's their behaviour.

Reactions: 10
CHL’s latest story (posted above by @Empen) is so sad yet awful to read. PTWM is a danger to others - she should not be allowed to come in contact with any vulnerable women under the pretence of ‘help’. She’s a fecking dangerous liability. It will end up causing someone serious physical harm if not worse if she doesn’t stop. She hasn’t a clue what she is doing.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.