Part Time Working Mummy #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh is thinking wtf I have i got myself into?
It does make me wonder just how much he knows about her previous life, before he got with her?

Isnt he worried his job could be on the line because of her, he could loose everything?
They both have to realise that it's all coming crashing down, the lies, deciet etc, how much longer can they continue this life? 😕

Reactions: 5
I wonder if these messages to Keels are recent or if they were sent after the original article? Eitherway, pleasant army you’ve got there Rachel. Great Ambassador for Kidscape, well done 👏🏼
Wow! they sound like an intelligent, articulate bunch don't they!!;)

Reactions: 4
What the actual f with that woman needing a third person to explain. Are they really both that thick they cant understand it after having 5 kids between them!

I'm lost for words. Where's all the bffs on the PayPal payroll that are a lot closer that could have gone if she was really that desperate for a second person's attention. Nottingham is 240 miles from where she lives. Males no sense whatsoever

Probably more lies and it's just a random person in the lift with them who laughed at her taking a selfie 😂
No that is actually her friend and she is a nurse. I expect she was already visiting and then Rach has made it into this big thing. 🙄

Reactions: 11
So, she’s back in contact with her mother then based on her ig story? I thought that she was ‘too toxic’?

Tallulah has always kept up a relationship with her nan, I remember seeing a story saying she goes there every Wednesday

You bang on about being an anti bullying ambassador and yet you are more than happy for your friends and crew to send messages to people calling them vile and a bunch of cunts? She can duck right off

How these organisations can want anything nto do with her whilst she is supporting this behaviour from her friends is disgusting. They should all distance themselves from her.

She is a disgusting human being.

Reactions: 12
Just because her daughter has contact with her mum, doesn't mean she does. There's some family members I haven't spoken to for years, but I don't stop my children talking to them because in my opinion that's outright nasty.

You bang on about being an anti bullying ambassador and yet you are more than happy for your friends and crew to send messages to people calling them vile and a bunch of cunts? She can duck right off

How these organisations can want anything nto do with her whilst she is supporting this behaviour from her friends is disgusting. They should all distance themselves from her.

She is a disgusting human being.
This exactly.

Reactions: 6
Messiah has it nailed in how to deal with genuine trolls.

View attachment 29033
Josh looks utterly fed up 😂 I don’t blame him, having that camera thrust in your face every minute must be exhausting and listening to her whiney voice would cause anyone to feel moody🙄

Out of curiosity I wonder what the teachers at her kids schools make of her strange behaviour? As a teacher I’d be concerned if every aspect of a pupils life was shared on social media... also I notice every week she uploads videos of Edie at swimming lessons with edies swim teacher in the videos.. I do hope she’s asked permission to film him and share him on her social media? I highly doubt it because she unfortunately doesn’t have common courtesy for people.. at our local swim centre we are not allowed to film or take photographs unless you get permission from the manager, I thought most swim centres would have the same rules in place?
Is it me or do the look related ? 🙈

Reactions: 4
Josh looks utterly fed up 😂 I don’t blame him, having that camera thrust in your face every minute must be exhausting and listening to her whiney voice would cause anyone to feel moody🙄

Out of curiosity I wonder what the teachers at her kids schools make of her strange behaviour? As a teacher I’d be concerned if every aspect of a pupils life was shared on social media... also I notice every week she uploads videos of Edie at swimming lessons with edies swim teacher in the videos.. I do hope she’s asked permission to film him and share him on her social media? I highly doubt it because she unfortunately doesn’t have common courtesy for people.. at our local swim centre we are not allowed to film or take photographs unless you get permission from the manager, I thought most swim centres would have the same rules in place?
Seeing that all the children have been involved in family courts cases, current or historic, I imagine they are still on the schools "flagged up " system (whereby any concerning issues are reported to the authorities).

That black eye on Isaac for instance. For the simple reasoning of
A)What parent/step parent posts a photo of that in the first place.
B) no explanation was given as to how it occurred.

Reactions: 10
As a mother, I would be FURIOUS if someone posted a picture of my child with a black eye!! That's utterly heartbreaking. Imagine if his mother has seen that?!?! She has an open account too, so you don't even have to follow to see. Feel sorry for the boys mum, I really do.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Josh is thinking wtf I have i got myself into?
Bet he's thinking, ffs, theres no escape now. Fly bird boy, fly. No wonder he spends so much time with the birds, they don't shove a phone in his face at every given opportunity.

It must be exhausting constantly being filmed, you can't ever relax and switch off. Most people like to sit at home and relax after work, not a chance with paypal Rach.

Reactions: 8
Seeing that all the children have been involved in family courts cases, current or historic, I imagine they are still on the schools "flagged up " system (whereby any concerning issues are reported to the authorities).

That black eye on Isaac for instance. For the simple reasoning of
A)What parent/step parent posts a photo of that in the first place.
B) no explanation was given as to how it occurred.
The more I think about her posting that picture, the worse it is.

How many of her followers have experienced DA: this could be immensely triggering for them.

It's heartless. And indeed, no explanation given.

It's almost sinister.

Reactions: 11
The more I think about her posting that picture, the worse it is.

How many of her followers have experienced DA: this could be immensely triggering for them.

It's heartless. And indeed, no explanation given.

It's almost sinister.
The boys stayed out overnight somewhere Wednesday night didnt they?

Reactions: 2
The boys stayed out overnight somewhere Wednesday night didnt they?
I think that’s what Rachael is trying to imply....given someone questioned if the boys saw Sam.
I think it’s FAR more likely that it’s sport related after Josh uploaded a sports video yesterday.

Reactions: 12
I think the PayPal is a lost cause. She’s not answering. Not enough people from the past are coming forward to expose past lies. I believe it will be what it will be. I guess all you can do is try and claim the refund she offered.
Was anyone actually successful claiming a refund?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.